Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,516 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:02 PM

Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. (42539 Views)

FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) / FG Gazette Raises Questions Over Ali’s Appointment As Customs’ Comptroller-gen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by drmadu(m): 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
i dont think that is a rented crowd ; there will definitely be a big battle between APC and PDP in Kano
wasak: Rented crowd.
Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Akshow: 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
suwailad: This is grand mediocrity, peak foolishness and grandiose stewpidity.

You are just ONLY a Minister and you can put up these jamborees. Ediotic fellows. See what Gej has turn nigeria into?
Haba madam, Wetin concern Gej for this marra so?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by cjrane: 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
[size=13pt]Shekarau is a President in the waiting.....
Mark my words.........
He only needs to build more alliances across Nigeria and it is a forgone conclusion
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
drmadu: i dont think that is a rented crowd ; there will definitely be a big battle between APC and PDP in Kano
. There is No battle btw APC n pdp. Kano is 4 APC

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Mogidi: 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
lacasa:
APC has stamped its badge in Kano for a long time to come esp now that Kwankwaso is performing beyond expectation.

Performing beyond expectation? Did you people vote him to sit in state house and chew gworo?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
Mogidi:

Performing beyond expectation? Did you people vote him just to sit in state house and chew gworo?
Backoff. When a leader is performing his people will say it..Not like Gej who is paying Millions tv channels n white folks

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by lacasa: 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2014
Mogidi:

Performing beyond expectation? Did you people vote him just to sit in state house and chew gworo?

No, my comment was made in reference to his 1st term antecedents where we sent him packing cos he was non-performing until he resurfaced and begged for a 2nd chance and we gave it to him wt much reserve bt He has justified our trust this time around and performed even higher than we 'bottom-lined'.

Now, Mr ITk can you honestly say same of ur own state governor??.

Yimu! Yimu! Kawai grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
NobleAky: Tomorrow, the sweeping exercise will commence in all the affected areas by the PDP environmental employees led by Kwankwaso!!! GEJ till 2019!
some body will make some cool cash for selling brooms on contract
Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by experimentist: 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2014
What is triumphant about those yeye pics OP posted.. OP is jx a paid agent as well as those hooligans in the pix.. Come dey lie for us here. Mscheeew

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Vikky014(f): 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
Akshow: The last picture is the over bridge as u are about to enter kano.
dat Gej is a pagan??#cnfused#

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
lacasa:

Now, Mr ITk can you honestly say same of ur own state governor??.

Yimu! Yimu! Kawai grin
Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by IGBOSON1: 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
cjrane: [size=13pt]Shekarau is a President in the waiting.....
Mark my words.........
He only needs to build more alliances across Nigeria and it is a forgone conclusion
[/size]

^^^I'm thinking likewise too! If they can allow GEJ to nwo mmiri togbo iko (and provided the polity is restructured), then i don't see why not!

He seems level-headed from the little i've seen of him!
Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
We saw similar PR pics. Infact with Gej dancing bf the lg election. Kano sai KWANKWANSIYA. AMANA

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Justbright(m): 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
this what u get wen u mortgage d futur of d youth by appointing a sku principal as minister of education. ...its a shame gej is playing politics wt life of nigerian youths

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Ptoocool(m): 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
When ah 1st saw Shekarau ah was like the same Shekau?

You mean the same boko woteva?
Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by GovWahala: 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2014
Akshow: If i was not there i would have thought the same. How can crowd that lined up from Kura to Kano be rented?
PDP- POWER!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Adedayo516(m): 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
Aboki dull no be small.. Kia

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by GboyegaD(m): 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
Triumphant entry just because he was appointed a Minister and we expect the country to develop with this unnecessary human worshipping. Nigeria truly deserves the leaders she gets.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by AMvanquish: 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
I also passed through the same traffic yesterday. Bloody rented crowd. Most were even teenagers who had know idea what was happening, others were just there to follow the crowd. Cant even be compared to APC RALLIES. I was never a fan of Kwankwaso before but my perception changed with this his 2nd coming. Kano is presently a construction site and living up to its commercial status. I don't support any party but Kudos to Kwankwaso.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by UnknownT: 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
Ibnsultan: . There is No battle btw APC n pdp. Kano is 4 APC
Kano politics swings at any time. 1st kwakwanso unda PDP in 1999, 2003, Shekarau under ANPP defeated him. Come 2011, Kwakwanso under PDP defeated ANPP. It is under record that Shekarau is the only governor in Kano to be reelected. Others(Kwakwanso inclusive) lost reelection bids
Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2014
jobless people. northerners have no work. any little commotion and they escalate it without knowing whats going on. I'm sure 99percent of those lined up there dont know what theyre chanting about.

silly dumbasses

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Mentcee(m): 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2014
Gej: 2019: pls God

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by tellwisdom: 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
Shekarau the boko guy??

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by crusader01(m): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2014
Honestly I don't like the way Gej runs the affair of this country in terms of appointment of ministers. It shows that Gej is so desperate for trading political office for votes.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by mrtruth: 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
The very truth is that in that 2011 the north voted Goodluck. Nigeria voted Goodluck. Everywhere he had such favour. I live in the north. Only after the results were announced some lame opponents began to stir up a preplanned warfare that has never ended till today. I never voted Goodluck but everywhere I saw the favour he commanded. I don't know if any of you saw then a short beautiful campaign movie then in hausa. I never expected the unwarranted hatred that has continued to be propagated against this man. What you saw here again in kano is the proof that deep down everyone knows Goodluck has tried to be as fair as anyone could be. We're all seeing it

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by NonFarmPayrol: 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
If crowds won election, buhari and fayemi would have something in common

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by nijanigga: 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2014
We've seen worse than this .if you're old enough to remember when rented crowds were trooping to abuja for abacha.many died or were used for scrifice.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by zurine(f): 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2014
wow
Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by NobleAky(m): 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2014
wasak:

all those guys in d buses are paid agents. the ones watching are only amusing themselves. i live in kano nd i know about their politics pretty well.
...then u might make a good Special Adviser to Kwankwaso on Political matters!
Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Ahmeduana(m): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
NobleAky: Tomorrow, the sweeping exercise will commence in all the affected areas by the PDP environmental employees led by Kwankwaso!!! GEJ till 2019!
supporters of APC SHOULD PLS START SWEEPIN, BCS IS D SWEEPIN DAT GRANTED EKITI 2 PDP.
Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by aumeehn: 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
Akshow: . Trust the northern political touts, many held machete and clubs "gora". To my utter consternation, they were chanting "Nijeriyya sai Harne (heathen or pagan)", "Nijeriyya sai mai fitsari a tsaye (a bigoted expression for christian in this case they are referring to GEJ", Nijeriyya sai pdp. I think 2015 is going to be very interesting.

LWKMD......... ....they are insulting the GEJ and still campaigning for him...(mai fitsari a tsaye) means a non muslim(who pee while standing) bcus is their habit to pee while standing!! (Arne) non muslim also!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: APC Endorses Mannaseh, Passes No Confidence Vote On Dogara / Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo / Dino Melaye Mocks Adams Oshiomhole: ''Osho Baba Fit Decamp Ooooo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.