Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,900 members, 7,806,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

If Nigeria Were To Host The World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If Nigeria Were To Host The World Cup (676 Views)

Lagos City Marathon 2016: We Are Ready To Host The World / Ebola: CAF Gives Nigeria All Clear To Host Matches / If Nigeria Wins AFCON, Keshi Will Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nigeria Were To Host The World Cup by AkoEja: 10:56am On Jul 13, 2014
If Nigeria Were To Host The World Cup ........

PHCN, HABA!!!

Re: If Nigeria Were To Host The World Cup by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
Now that got me cracking cheesy
Re: If Nigeria Were To Host The World Cup by julioralph(m): 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
very funny indeed.
Re: If Nigeria Were To Host The World Cup by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
Chai...i laf belle tear
Re: If Nigeria Were To Host The World Cup by Syenite(m): 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
So did the players use touch lights when Nigeria hosted in 1999 and 2009? angry
Re: If Nigeria Were To Host The World Cup by AkoEja: 11:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
I understand where you're coming from! It is not nice to make fun of your own country. If Nigeria were to be ruled by the right set of people, we can certainly match the capability of any of the previous World Cup hosts.

We have the human resources, and very brainy people competing all over the world with the best, matching and even surpassing them.

However, under the present set of leaders that we have, the situation will be as stated in the post!
Re: If Nigeria Were To Host The World Cup by lozairio(m): 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
Perfect season for kidnappers

(1) (Reply)

FIFA Reprimands And Fines Argentina Football Association For Falklands Banner / I Will Sell Mikel, Torres Or Cech – Mourinho / Fastest Goal In History Of Women Football.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.