Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:52 PM

Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies (13766 Views)

Infinix HOT X507 Full Specs And Pictures / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs / Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Nsonaso(m): 10:54am On Jul 14, 2014
yorex2011:

1,2,and 3 are linked.. Not really a con to me tho.. Its a choice... Cos i have my normal Android fone to do all that...

Well 4 shouldn't be a con to you also because your Android phone has a GPS.
2. Is not a con to you maybe because you have WiFi in your Area or office.... Me am still a student

1. Is not a con to you because you like removing your SIM card and inserting it back just to load airtime and subscribe for Internet plan (if at all it has SIM slot) that's pain in my ass and that is why I hate Apple iPad

Well like you said... It's your choice
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by yorex2011: 11:27am On Jul 14, 2014
Nsonaso:

2. Is not a con to you maybe because you have WiFi in your Area or office.... Me am still a student

1. Is not a con to you because you like removing your SIM card and inserting it back just to load airtime and subscribe for Internet plan (if at all it has SIM slot) that's pain in my ass and that is why I hate Apple iPad

Relax.. I don't have wifi.. D fone i use isnt it the same sim card I'd use to browse?...gps is a norm nowadays..... What i mean is dat sim card slot wud never stop me from buying a great tablet... For me i tether to my tablet from my fone if i need to use d tablet to browse..
And its not only my choice.. Its a choice to everyone thats why u notice that they produce two diff versions of many tabs (the one with sim and d one without).. But you hardly see choices of gps version and non gps version wink

3 Likes

Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Nsonaso(m): 11:54am On Jul 14, 2014
yorex2011:

For me i tether to my tablet from my fone if i need to use d tablet to browse..
Well bro do you also tether to your Tablet or PC with your phone when you in area where there is only gprs/edge network? Area where the network is very slow that it's only opera mini that works no other browsers can be able to connect to the Internet?

That is why you need a stand alone Tablet except if you are not interested to browse with the Tab..... Please bro don't be of offended am just talking from experience...

Mi Pad is good but will be more better and best if those features are included.... And am even interested in Tab but the absence of those features gave me a second choice Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE version though still waiting till October if Xiaomi didn't release another Mi Pad with those features then I will have option than to go for Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE version

1 Like

Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by yorex2011: 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nsonaso:
Well bro do you also tether to your Tablet or PC with your phone when you in area where there is only gprs/edge network? Area where the network is very slow that it's only opera mini that works no other browsers can be able to connect to the Internet?

That is why you need a stand alone Tablet except if you are not interested to browse with the Tab..... Please bro don't be of offended am just talking from experience...

Mi Pad is good but will be more better and best if those features are included.... And am even interested in Tab but the absence of those features gave me a second choice Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE version though still waiting till October if Xiaomi didn't release another Mi Pad with those features then I will have option than to go for Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE version

Guy tab s 8.4 cost die o
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Nsonaso(m): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
yorex2011:

Guy tab s 8.4 cost die o
I know but I don't have another choice apart from Xiaomi Mi Pad...
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by yorex2011: 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nsonaso:
I know but I don't have another choice apart from Xiaomi Mi Pad...
There is lg gpad 8.3, nexus 7 2013 version... I'm actually considering d gpad 8.3
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by TrebleChamp(m): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
Following dis thread.......
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by tutucious(f): 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
B
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Nsonaso(m): 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
yorex2011:
There is lg gpad 8.3, nexus 7 2013 version... I'm actually considering d gpad 8.3
Thanks Bro...

But I already know about those ones, but their specs are too low for my liking....

I didn't like Mi Pad because it's cheap but it's because of it's high end spec, the wide screen like iPad mini, the big capacity battery 6700mah and also the MIUI.... NO con apart from the ones I mentioned earlier

I like Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE because of it's spec as well, The Super AMOLED screen, finger print scanner

Con 1. narrow screen (not as wide as iPad mini)
2. Lower battery capacity 4900mah

The price isn't my problem so don't worry.....

Once again thank you for your concern

1 Like

Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Ymodulus: 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nsonaso:
If you are talking about Xiaomi Redmi it has been updated to Android 4.4.2 KitKat

And worry about Xiaomi phones there are best in offering their customers support and update just like Apple

wow! bro can you get me a link to the kitkat news? i really need this. as I might have to order this. thanks am waiting

yorex2011:

1,2,and 3 are linked.. Not really a con to me tho.. Its a choice... Cos i have my normal Android fone to do all that...

lol! true talk

jdula: Wao dis awesome, how much doz dis go for on aliexpress, pls share link if any. Tanks.

i cant say. i think ehosa1 should answer that.

@eghosa1 nice pics

Nsonaso:

2. Is not a con to you maybe because[b] you have WiFi in your Area or office.... Me am still a student [/b]

i believe universities in Nigeria have wifi all over? correct me if i am wrong.
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Ymodulus: 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
tutucious: Ymodulus pls pm me or text me wit ur number.... Ur sister in INEC. I ve missed u so much. Holla me when u see dis

hiiiii. missed u too.
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Ymodulus: 3:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Ymodulus: 3:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
NAME : Huawei Ascend P6

COMPANY POPULARITY: Hmmmm the name HAUWEI pronounced as Hau-wah-wei speaks for itself. This company can be said to be the most popular chinese company in the world. they are well known as Giant in the telecom industry, both in europe to america to south america and africa. MTN, GLO, ETISALAT. just mention any telecom company in nigeria, and i will tell you they use hauwei equipments. from your modem to just anything. Google Search more for yourself.

PRICE: $396 apprioximately #65,467 (exchange rate of #165 to $1)

pros

1. 4.7-inch LCD display (1,280 x 720),
2. quad-core K3V2 processor. (Hauwei own chipset)
3. 2GB of RAM and just 8GB internal storage (there is thankfully a microSD card slot).
4. Camera: 5Mpx + 8Mpx back camera,
5. 6.18mm thick. (Note they claim to be the world slimmest phone. but they are wrong as Gione S5.5 which is 5.5mm is the world slimmest phone.)
6. OTG
7. CORNING GORILA GLASS 2
8. Kitkat 4.4 (Note it comes with 4.2 but there is update already to 4.4.3 so easy just OTA button click)
9. Nice User interface. Emoticon UI

cons

1. battery 2000mh (not bad and not great)

Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Ymodulus: 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
NAME: JAIYU G4S

COMPANY POPULARITY: Well known CHinese company.

PROS

1. Octacore
2. HD SCREEN
3. 9mm slim. ( it has a bulky build. i believe this was to achieve a great battery of 3000mah)
4. 3000Mah battery
5. 4.7" battery
6. Dual Sim ( both have 3G ) and (Sim 1 Normal sim while sim 2 Micro sim)
7. JellyBean 4.2. (upgradeable to 4.4.2 these update is available )
8. OTG
9. CAMERA: 13MPX back camera + 3MPx front camera. (This is great for females who take selfies and guys who skype.)
10. 2Gig RAM and 16Gig Rom (16 Gig internal memory)

Cost : $190 apprioximately ( #31350 ) Note i used exchange rate of #165 to $1.

This phone is cool but if you are A fan of slim phones like Gionee E3 you may not like the bulk build. else this phone is cool.

Note!!.

The price i gave above is for the 2gig version and not the 1gig version. also know that only the 2gig version have kitkat.
Nairaland User and preacher of this phone : stancity

Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Nsonaso(m): 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ymodulus:

i believe universities in Nigeria have wifi all over? correct me if i am wrong.
1. Am not a university student am Polytechnic student and we don't have WIFI in our school...

2. Even if all Universities have WiFi network, those it covers off campus or you won't be browsing with your Tab at home or any day you want to browse you will start going to school even when you don't have class.

3. My brother is in UNN and I've visited him for a couple of times... But their network is nothing to write home about during the day time... But at night, it's very fast. So will I be waiting till night before I browse with my Tab? Come on Bro I don't like to depend on people before I do my thing
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Ymodulus: 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nsonaso:
1. Am not a university student am Polytechnic student and we don't have WIFI in our school...

2. Even if all Universities have WiFi network, those it covers off campus or you won't be browsing with your Tab at home or any day you want to browse you will start going to school even when you don't have class.

3. My brother is in UNN and I've visited him for a couple of times... But their network is nothing to write home about during the day time... But at night, it's very fast. So will I be waiting till night before I browse with my Tab? Come on Bro I don't like to depend on people before I do my thing

i understand you.

You can get a MIFI Device bro. but i understand what you mean.
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Ymodulus: 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
Name: Nibiru H1C

COMPANY POPULARITY: This phone is been supported and backed by the chinese Government. this is a big plus

I LOVE TH LOOKS OF THIS PHONE BUT ANDRIOD 4.2 IS A NO FOR ME. NOT IN 2014

1. 2G RAM+16G ROM (16 gig internal memory)
2. 5 inch 720P screen
3. 5.0MP front +8.0MP back
4. TD+[b]W[/b]CDMAdual 3G card supports. (This phone have TDCDMA and WCDMA. TDCDMA is 3G in china, while WCCDMA is 3g in other countries). In simple terms it supports 3g all over the world.
5. Hexa-core 1.5GHz MT6591 6-core processor
6. JELLYbEAN 4.2

PRICE : 798 Yuan = $128 = #21,237

Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Ymodulus: 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2014
Name: VOTO X6

Pros: Great phone with great specs and cheaper price.

PROS

1. Octacore
2. Android 4.4 KiKat
3. HD screen
4. Battery 2300mAh
5. 5.5". Corning Gorilla Glass and GFF techology
7. 8.0MP front + 13.0MP rear camera ( it’s also support panorama、multi angle view、voice capture、gesture capture and other capture mode.)

9. 7.6mm slim. (If you use a Gionee E3 this phone is almost same width. Gionee E3 7.5mm)
10. CAMERA: 8.0MP(interpolation 13.0MP) front camera; 13.0MP(interpolation 16.0MP)
11. 2Gig RAM and 32Gig Rom (32Gig internal memory)

CONS

1. No OTG
2. Camera Interpolation. of 8Mpx to achieve 13 and 13Mpx to achieve 16Mpx. For the non-geeks interpolation have to do with tweaking the main camera hardware, so that pictures taken will be of higher qualities. thanks
Price: it cost $239 ( #39,598 ) at exchange rate of #165 to $1.

Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Ymodulus: 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
Name: VIFOCAL C100

COMPANY POPULARITY: Note this phone is just a product of OEM. So do not expect future support. OEM means a company or seller pays a manufacturing company for customized phone. E.g MTN have some phones written MTN it is not manufactured by MTN, just that mtn customized the product.

PROS

1. Finger print
2. QuadCore
3. QHD resolution
4. 3200mAh Battery x 2 (IT COMES WITH 2 BATTERIES)
5. 5.5"
7. KITKAT 4.4.2
8. OTG
9. 7.1mm slim. (iTS SLIMMER THAN GIONEE E3 7.5mm)
10. CAMERA: 5.0MP front/8.0MP rear
11. 1Gig RAM and 8Gig Rom (16 Gig internal memory)

Price: it cost $129.99 = #21,448 (VIFOCAL . COM).

CONS

1. NO NFC? Well not that needed in nigeria, except you shop in shoprite lagos and abuja i will say ok. but all na for show
2. BLUETOOTH 2.0
3. Note this phone is just a product of OEM. So do not expect future support. OEM means a company or seller pays a manufacturing company for customized phone. E.g MTN have some phones written MTN it is not manufactured by MTN, just that mtn customized the product.

Accessories:
2 x 3200mAh Battery
1 x Earphone
1 x USB Cable
1 x Charger
1 x User Manual

Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Nsonaso(m): 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ymodulus:

i understand you.

You can get a MIFI Device bro. but i understand what you mean.
Bro it doesn't work where there is only gprs/edge. It only works where there is 3G network
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Nsonaso(m): 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ymodulus: Name: VIFOCAL C100

COMPANY POPULARITY: Note this phone is just a product of OEM. So do not expect future support. OEM means a company or seller pays a manufacturing company for customized phone.

correction Bro... OEM means Original Equipment Manufacturer

E.g MTN have some phones written MTN it is not manufactured by MTN, just that mtn customized the product.

What your example means is a Career Branded Phone or products like modem

1 Like

Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ymodulus: Hi All

Having use my first Chinese PHONE Gionee E3, MTK6582 Quad-core , ever since i have fallen in love for Chinese gadgets, tablets and phones. This have motivated me to look more into Chinese companies with great phone, specs and bright future. I will like if other lovers of Chinese phones, tablet here on Nairaland, can join me featuring great Chinese phones, tablets and gadgets.

Please if listing a phone. Lets try to highlight the main PROS of the phone or gadget such as PRICE, MAJOR SPECS.

I will launch the thread with the following listings
Where I maynot list details, I hve two authentic China tabs, up and running since two years and counting made ahead of it need.
look for momo 3g/hspa phablet dual sim, dual standby www. en.ployer.com.cn.i bought them when I visited shenzhen
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Jeffy1206(m): 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
nice Ymodulus, have you confirm if the doogee dg550 now is 4.4? been really out of coverage this days.
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by mayorall(m): 12:11am On Jul 15, 2014
Nsonaso:

True but he explained the application.
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Nsonaso(m): 5:53am On Jul 15, 2014
mayorall:

Explain which application?
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Nsonaso(m): 6:16am On Jul 15, 2014
Ymodulus: NAME : Huawei Ascend P6

COMPANY POPULARITY: Hmmmm the name HAUWEI pronounced as Hau-wah-wei speaks for itself. This company can be said to be the most popular chinese company in the world. they are well known as Giant in the telecom industry, both in europe to america to south america and africa. MTN, GLO, ETISALAT. just mention any telecom company in nigeria, and i will tell you they use hauwei equipments. from your modem to just anything. Google Search more for yourself.

PRICE: $396 apprioximately #65,467 (exchange rate of #165 to $1)

pros

1. 4.7-inch LCD display (1,280 x 720),
2. quad-core K3V2 processor. (Hauwei own chipset)
3. 2GB of RAM and just 8GB internal storage (there is thankfully a microSD card slot).
4. Camera: 5Mpx + 8Mpx back camera,
5. 6.18mm thick. (Note they claim to be the world slimmest phone. but they are wrong as Gione S5.5 which is 5.5mm is the world slimmest phone.)
6. OTG
7. CORNING GORILA GLASS 2
8. Kitkat 4.4 (Note it comes with 4.2 but there is update already to 4.4.3 so easy just OTA button click)
9. Nice User interface. Emoticon UI

cons

1. battery 2000mh (not bad and not great)

HUAWEI ASCEND P6 is great with it's emotion UI.... that's what my friend ACP is using but he bought it 55k
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by dasanchez1(m): 7:09am On Jul 15, 2014
Nsonaso: Explain which application?
customize with a company name for example MTN,ETISALAT phones.
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Ymodulus: 7:44am On Jul 15, 2014
Nsonaso:

I was explaining the meaning in full and not what the abbrievation or synonyms.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_equipment_manufacturer
mayorall:

You understood me. thanks
Nsonaso:
HUAWEI ASCEND P6 is great with it's emotion UI.... that's what my friend ACP is using but he bought it 55k
Nice ok i believe the price must have been come down
dasanchez1: customize with a company name for example MTN,ETISALAT phones.
Thanks you got me.
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Ymodulus: 7:49am On Jul 15, 2014
Jeffy1206: nice Ymodulus, have you confirm if the doogee dg550 now is 4.4? been really out of coverage this days.
They company said on her FACEBOOK page that the ROM has already been finished. But the update will be released August First week. And this update will be through OTA

1 Like

Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Ymodulus: 7:53am On Jul 15, 2014
indigene:
Where I maynot list details, I hve two authentic China tabs, up and running since two years and counting made ahead of it need.
look for momo 3g/hspa phablet dual sim, dual standby www. en.ployer.com.cn.i bought them when I visited shenzhen
O my gossssssh indigene i will take your word without doubt, you know why? SHENZHEN( China Tech City). I love to see that city.A lot of tech company office situated there. I look up your TAB

Nsonaso:
Bro it doesn't work where there is only gprs/edge. It only works where there is 3G network
I was never aware of this. Thanks youjust taught me some thing new
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by dasanchez1(m): 8:10am On Jul 15, 2014
from my research on dat polyer tablet/comapany, i found out their website on alibaba which is www dot polyer dot en dot alibaba dot com. A 4th year gold supplier. Its in Shenzhen like already stated.
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Nsonaso(m): 8:35am On Jul 15, 2014
dasanchez1: customize with a company name for example MTN,ETISALAT phones.
And that means a Career Branded Phone .

though some Career BRANDED phones are manufactured my OEM while some are not...

Apple, Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG, HUAWEI, ZTE and Sharp are popular known OEM

But sometimes you may see iPhone, Samsung, HTC, Sony written/branded this names at the back or Front of a phone

{ AT&T (American Telecom & Telegram), T-Mobile, Verizon for USA} or

{O2, Orange for UK} or

{NTT DoCoMo for Japanese} or

{China Mobile for China} or

{MTN, ETISALAT, Glo, Airtel (some of this networks are in other countries so I can't specify) }

So if the phone is manufactured by any of these OEMs, you will tell the people that this phone is a Career Branded Phone but it's manufactured by an OEM... Then you will explain to the person what "Career Branded Phone" is and what OEM is

Not telling the people that OEM is career branded

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Get 50mb Data Plan From Airtel With #100 Daily And Weekly / MTN Nigeria Decries Threats From Boko-Haram / What Is The Difference Between Android One And Android Go Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.