Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) (53476 Views)

Improved Treated Dwarf Hybrid Plantain/Banana Sucker ( See Video Below ) / Plantain Suckers With Rapid Growth, Early Fruiting, And High Yield Potential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) by sedulus(m): 11:29am On Jul 13, 2014
TREATED DWARF HYBRIDS PLANTAIN SUCKERS 👇👇 READ MORE !
Sale Of The Following!
1.Plantain/Banana Suckers 🍌
2. Pineapple Sucker 🍍
3. Tenera & Supergen Palm Nurseries 🌴
4. Malaysia Dwarf Coconut Seedlings 🥥
5. Genuine Farmland Available 💥
6. Improved Quality Fertilizer 🛣
Services We Offer Professionally
1. Farm Setup
2. Farm Management
3. Consultation ( Agriculture Field Only )
4. Soil Test , Analysis And Treatment
Visit 👇👇👇👇👇👇
Sedulus Farms Nig Limited
08057761905: 08164891409 :08120757274
Farm Address :
Km43,Moniya/Iseyin Express Road,Ibadan Oyo State Nigeria.
www.sedulusfarms.com.ng
www.sedulusplantainsucker.com.ng
Instagram: @sedulus_farms & @sedulus_farmz
Facebook/sedulusplantainfarming

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) by kerriman: 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
How much do you sell like a thousand sucker
Re: Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) by sedulus(m): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
A thousand sucker can be multiply by N120 ...we sell at dat price.....you can call 08120757274 for full details
Re: Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) by sedulus(m): 7:19am On Aug 18, 2014
Is not so late for purchasement of plantain sucker now ..........
Re: Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) by Willas04: 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
If I plant the plantain suckers now, when will they begin to yield mature plantain for harvest?
Re: Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) by sedulus(m): 9:05am On Aug 22, 2014
What really happens now is that we are approaching November and that will be late planting which possibly means harvesting time might be also late next year because plantain is maximum of (A YEAR) so calculate it from now to November next year ...The only advantage there is that plantain are always falling to the high side in Naira which mean higher income ............for you .....but the risk is 75/25% which is very advisable depending on where your farm location .....if is water area.......but their is always idea if is not water log area, applicable if you ready to patronize us ......Please Note that Plantain is highly not advisable to plant during kong dry seasons....call Mr.Clifford for More info 08120757274,08057761905

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
Nice one sedulus.
keep it up
There is money in plantain but dont forget plantain processing to make more money.

Check my articles on how to make millions venturing into plantain farming business and processing

2 Likes

Re: Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) by sedulus(m): 7:51am On Aug 25, 2014
Thanks you so much sir .......We also have where we can process plantain for mature......and also do sell plantain for making millions ......pls kindly do let us know if anybody needs land for ent in the axis of benin city okada area ......thank you I am Mr.Clifford
Re: Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) by sedulus(m): 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
We Re de leading plantain sucker production in Nigeria......we sell a high breed of plantain sucker which is bewn treeted from diseases call nematode.....Nematode is active both on soil and on plant which av 80% of distroying ur plant....consult us on the above number for more details....
Thanks
Re: Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) by stint(m): 11:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
please oga your price is just too much. haba 120!!! I don't know if people are buying sha so good luck make I no spoil business.
Re: Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) by sedulus(m): 10:32am On Sep 04, 2014
You might just be complaining about the price involve....but have you border ask questions ? And have u determine the spicies i am selling ? I av high breed spicies ...pple can sell just sucker to you at the cheap price without minding what os involve...banana is always mix inside your plantain suckers whoch u as layman in diz field will never understand or know what its takes.....patronising just pple to sell to u sucker might be very dangrouse cos you will only know when u r about to have that whT was sold to you is the wrong thing.....which u cqnt trace your seller again....dont look at the amount involve but the future beneficts...
Re: Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) by stint(m): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
sedulus: You might just be complaining about the price involve....but have you border ask questions ? And have u determine the spicies i am selling ? I av high breed spicies ...pple can sell just sucker to you at the cheap price without minding what os involve...banana is always mix inside your plantain suckers whoch u as layman in diz field will never understand or know what its takes.....patronising just pple to sell to u sucker might be very dangrouse cos you will only know when u r about to have that whT was sold to you is the wrong thing.....which u cqnt trace your seller again....dont look at the amount involve but the future Benefits...
issokay continue!
Re: Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) by sedulus(m): 8:43am On Sep 05, 2014
No problem i judt need to explain all that is involve.......to giude those that are not in the field of plantain plantation..........never the less call me on the above numbers for more details.....
Re: Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) by sedulus(m): 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
Try usd this for you weed controller........

Re: Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) by sedulus(m): 10:55am On Sep 14, 2014
We ars thw leading plantain suckers in Nigeria in which we specified in plantain suckers with treated spiecies.....for mor detail and enquire plz call Mr.Clifford Agric Ltd....on 08120757274 or pin us with above BBM
Re: Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
do weedicides affect the plantain?
Re: Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) by sedulus(m): 11:00am On Sep 15, 2014
It can affect the plantainig it does touches the plantain ......you must be so very carefull when applying it to the land ...is better you seek the help of proffessionals before applying it ...
Thank you mr.cliffor
Re: Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) by sedulus(m): 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
come let make ig real business for you in plantain investment......we have hybrid plantain suckers for sale at cheap and affordable prices with range of 120 per suckers .......why cant you do this as a partime investment which will bring in som much of income in the next plantain season....hurry call mr.clifford on the above number
Re: Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) by sedulus(m): 5:54am On Oct 15, 2014
Pls use any of those contact above to reach us.....we still av lot of plantain suckers
Re: Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) by sedulus(m): 10:07am On Oct 25, 2014
We are still waiging for your order.......place ur order now

1 Like

Re: Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) by sedulus(m): 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
What Re u waiting for....next plantain planting season is fast aproaching.....what are u waiting for? call mr.clifford..his is always 24/7 of 365dayz available...also on bbm......and facebook...
Note that our website will come online on or before 15th january 2015.......thank you......
Re: Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) by sedulus(m): 6:17am On Oct 31, 2014
Good morning..Many young graduate has involved in plantain farming anx has execel and been doing well in it....We have been training young graduate and has also doing ok.....what are u waiting for....mr.charles from imsu..(Imo State University and now driving in a car worth N1.5million...hurry now and place ur order for the next planting season.....call mr.clifford for more info
Re: Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) by sedulus(m): 7:53am On Nov 03, 2014
Why cant you take the wise step? invest in plantain plantation now and lets help you setup you farm..call Mr.Clifford for more details
Re: Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) by sedulus(m): 7:33am On Nov 04, 2014
I was expecting your Bbm contact,calls and email about your order .....what are u still waiting for start the Ping now or phone calls to order for your hybrid plantain suckers
Re: Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) by sedulus(m): 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
Plantsin suckers still available for planting......We are still waiting for you other as soon as possible....call mr.clifford for more info
Re: Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) by kasimbabs6(m): 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
sedulus:
Plantsin suckers still available for planting......We are still waiting for you other as soon as possible....call mr.clifford for more info
Is it still possible to plant plantain without irrigation this time of the year please?
Re: Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) by daprim(m): 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
I just sent you a BBM invite Mr Clifford. I need suckers. Add me up and lets negotiate.
Re: Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) by sedulus(m): 8:11am On Nov 06, 2014
@daprim....i av accepted yiur friend request.....and I av hybrid plantain suckers which can sustain...through dry season but depends on land location and status.....

@kasimbabs...yes u can plant but it depend on type of land and d location if is a virgin land and moist I. nature....tbe type of plantain suckers we sell can sustain in such place....mabe you can call me.Mr.Clifford on 08057761905...for more details....
Thanks
Re: Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) by shulie: 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
N120/sucker is too high!
Visit www.plantainrichesnigeria..com
Re: Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) by sedulus(m): 7:27am On Nov 07, 2014
Hello Please kindly ignor this www.plantainrichesnigeria..com and its never from us to avoid scammer...visit any of our branches in ibadan or edo state or call Mr.Clifford for any enquiries....we are not laible to any client dat visit this blog....contact our facebook page www.facebook.com/sedulusplantainfarming for more information...
Thank you
Re: Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) by sedulus(m): 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
The GThe Sedulus Plantain farming

PLANTAIN FARMING IN NIGERIA: THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU SET UP YOUR FARM
Welcome to www.facebook.com/sedulusplantainfarming

This page educates you about the money spinning potentialities in plantain farming business in Nigeria, for Nigerians.

There are 14 posts on this page that present virtually all that a starter should know to do the business successfully without stress.

You will learn the following:
How to obtain cheap loans for set up
How to get cheap lands for farming without any stress
The right type of suckers to plant
How to get the best quality suckers for planting
The day to day operational analysis from planting to harvest
The financial analysis (income and profitability analysis)
The challenges in the business and the remedies
The marketing dynamics in the business

For starters and novices, there is a valuable plantain farming business information report on this page that contains all the details above. Meanwhile,go ahead and read all the 14 posts on this highly acclaimed plantain farming page for Nigerians. 

One of the starters who used this blog resources to set up his plantain plantation sent the following mails at different times:To purchase ebook on Plantain farmimg call the above numbers
Re: Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) by sedulus(m): 7:18am On Nov 08, 2014
Sedulud plantain farming is always available to care for your plantain suckers...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

How To Set Up A Cheap Greenhouse / Cashew Nuts Price Update! / Agriculture Practices In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.