Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 (12281 Views)

Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) / Anti-tithe Arguments are Motivated By Selfishness And Ignorance / Anti-tithe Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Gombs(m): 11:09am On Mar 04, 2018
keep trying to derail. When this thread was created, you weren't on nairaland with this moniker, see why continuing discussion of this with you is useless?

Point is, Deji Yesufu, aka Drummaboy, Drummaboy2, WinsomeX, and VB campaign and the rest of the team are blueprints of failure...crass failure. You too.
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by MuttleyLaff: 11:41am On Mar 04, 2018
Gombs:
keep trying to derail.
When this thread was created, you weren't on nairaland with this moniker, see why continuing discussion of this with you is useless?

Point is, Deji Yesufu, aka Drummaboy, Drummaboy2, WinsomeX, and VB campaign and the rest of the team are blueprints of failure...crass failure. You too.
Just send invite when the gudu gudu meje date is fixed & confirmed, OK.
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Boomark(m): 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Yes! Not need for it, we now digital
You see how, without it, its caught on Freeze?

How many years after that your Onitsha Mall stunt sef too? grin grin grin grin grin grin
No make am wait 4 years before you do the real thing ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
and no "ajibu" before then too
"ajibu" loosely meaning "no milk sampling"

Gombs, this guy gave you a beautiful answer here.

Freeze, after 3 to 4 years does not need tracts to ask the unanswerable questions about tithe.

2 Likes

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Image123(m): 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
Gombs:
keep trying to derail. When this thread was created, you weren't on nairaland with this moniker, see why continuing discussion of this with you is useless?

ouch. Take it easy bro, that was below the below of the belit. It's definitely belit.
i wonder why the bulk of these fellows keep changing monikers like the devourer is devouring that too.

1 Like

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Gombs(m): 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
Image123:

ouch. Take it easy bro, that was below the below of the belit. It's definitely belit.
i wonder why the bulk of these fellows keep changing monikers like the devourer is devouring that too.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Candour(m): 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
Gombs:

it's 4 years now

CC
Vbcampaign

joblessness dey worry you i guess grin

It's your busybody that brought my moniker to comment on this thread since it's inception otherwise i would never have posted here. It was obviously an overreach by those who started the thread.

Longest time. How you dey? grin
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Nobody: 2:46am On Mar 07, 2018
SalC:
But I don answer already tongue

You are not the one that answer it was the devil living inside you!

Don't be deceived! grin
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Gombs(m): 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
Candour:

joblessness dey worry you i guess grin

It's your busybody that brought my moniker to comment on this thread since it's inception otherwise i would never have posted here. It was obviously an overreach by those who started the thread.

Longest time. How you dey? grin

looool...i'm ok, i trust you're great!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Holy Communion Leftover: Should It Be Disposed Or Shared? / Six Important Things You Should Put In Mind Before Raising A Christian Family. / Ogun Bans Crossover Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.