Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 (12292 Views)

Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) / Anti-tithe Arguments are Motivated By Selfishness And Ignorance / Anti-tithe Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 24, 2014
frosbel:

when did I condemn the Jews, do you understand English at all ?
If this statement and the below and the horrible pix you posted is not onesided and condemnatory i then wonder what it was.
frosbel: Fellow Christians, will you continue to support Gods so called chosen people as they inflict terrible suffering and death on the Palestinians ?
I am against Israel massacaring civilians in Gaza ,
Stop playing the blame game..scriptures is being fulfilled in your very eyes, the best you could have done is preach Christ and not accuse anyone...If you believe satan exist and is causing all these havocs you won't be saying it this way...Look at it from a spiritual angle and not a logical physical angle.
how is that condemning Jews ? Mate, you need to be de-brainwashed from all that nonsense Zionist propaganda you have been fed in your church.

cool
You are entitled to "your opinions" may be you have forgotten so soon i have my bible and the Holy Spirit.
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
frosbel:

Okay our Young ones ( students , corpers or new graduates ONLY ) , here is a challenge :

I want one of you anti-tithers to design and create a tract on why tithing is wrong, why the poor or anyone for that matter should not pay it and why we should help those in need instead of enriching pastors.

This tract must be colourful, straight to the point ( no essays ) and not more than 2 tract size pages.

The Winner will get £50 after the forum members review and approve the best tract.

The plan is to print these out and distribute to the masses in buses, street corners etc. So we will also need volunteers to :

- Pay for printing costs
- to distribute these tracts wholesale or retail.

I will also support to an extent printing costs.

PastorKun:
@Frosbel
How do you propose we go on with the printing and distribution of the tracts? In my opinion the piece drummaboy wrote is an excellent and balanced one and I think we should proceed with it.

PastorKun:

You are obviously a certified m0ron and a delusional lunatic, I won't bother to engage you in any discussion as it is obvious you are trying to protect your source of filthy lucre.

PastorKun:

The bloody hypocrite in you did not see were he was insulting and cursing me It is only when I respond to your fellow rogue that you can raise issues. Ole barawo buruku.

Jesus' words remain timeless and unique in all generations:

"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves" (Matthew 23:15).

1 Like

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
^^

I think you are referring to your cult which steals Gods children only to force them to become followers of a man and his vision.

Do you know that to tell God's children that they are under a curse when God has not instructed it to be so makes you a LIAR !

SMH.
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Boomark(m): 2:45am On Jul 25, 2014
Pastor Joezakdeen!

Smh

Jewish Bidam

Smh angry wink
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Boomark(m): 3:20am On Jul 25, 2014
Bidam: If this statement and the below and the horrible pix you posted is not onesided and condemnatory i then wonder what it was.
Stop playing the blame game..scriptures is being fulfilled in your very eyes, the best you could have done is preach Christ and not accuse anyone...If you believe satan exist and is causing all these havocs you won't be saying it this way...Look at it from a spiritual angle and not a logical physical angle.
You are entitled to "your opinions" may be you have forgotten so soon i have my bible and the Holy Spirit.

How many have you killed to fulfil that scripture? Are you just there to cheer them up, why not draw blood to bring the scripture to grand fulfilment? Why would Christians pray or speak against boko haram knowing that the scripture is been fulfilled?

What would you preach to that Christian who is part of these violence knowing well that Satan is using him? (Answer this)

If you have the Holy spirit, better wait to be led, don't be faster than the spirit of peace.

Brace yourself....
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Boomark(m): 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
Malachi 3:10
New Living Translation
Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do," says the LORD of Heaven's Armies, "I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won't have enough room to take it in! Try it! Put me to the test!

The storehouse was built inside the temple in Jerusalem according to the pattern God gave to Moses on the mountain, Heb 8:5.

The True Temple and storehouse
To us who are in Christ, our body is the temple of God, 1Cor 6:19, Eph 6:22, and the storehouse of God as a result of this is in our body. The temple which was a copy or shadow of something to come has been made perfect in our body through Christ.

Heb 10:1
King James Bible
For the law having a shadow of good things to come,and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers there unto perfect. (Heb 8:5, 9:24).

This storehouse is not in any church building made by hand nor in any pastor's bank account. It is in us, in our body.

Giving help to a brother or sister who is in need means bringing food(or tithe) into the storehouse of God. That is why God is pleased with the sharing among brethren, Heb 13:16. This is why our Christ, the High priest who receives tithe(gifts) in his temple(our body) said, "whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me." This is how to give to God through Christ.

Take your tithe or 5%, 20%, 60%, etc of your income cheerfully to the true storehouse of God(people in need) and fill it. Whosoever it is, mandating anyone to PAY tithe in the church does not understand spiritual things or might be deceiving people for selfish gain.

There is no greater commandment than these: Love the LORD your God and love your neighbour as yourself, Mark 12:30-31.
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by DrummaBoy(m): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
Boomark: ...

See the tithe tract on page 1, we incorporated this into the section "Christian Giving".
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
Boomark:

How many have you killed to fulfil that scripture? Are you just there to cheer them up, why not draw blood to bring the scripture to grand fulfilment? Why would Christians pray or speak against boko haram knowing that the scripture is been fulfilled?

What would you preach to that Christian who is part of these violence knowing well that Satan is using him? (Answer this)

If you have the Holy spirit, better wait to be led, don't be faster than the spirit of peace.

Brace yourself....
if u like read what i said with the eyes of a witness who sees black and calls it red na u sabi grin
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Boomark(m): 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
Bidam: if u like read what i said with the eyes of a witness who sees black and calls it red na u sabi grin

I understand. cheesy But I hate to think that my questions are this formidable. I desire answers only from you to see if my black is black or red. You can do it my friend.
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Boomark(m): 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
DrummaBoy:

See the tithe tract on page 1, we incorporated this into the section "Christian Giving".

Ok bro.
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Gombs(m): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2014
grin

2months go soon waka..no action, talk is really cheap! grin

1 Like

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:50am On Aug 21, 2014
frosbel:

^^

I think you are referring to your cult which steals Gods children only to force them to become followers of a man and his vision.

Do you know that to tell God's children that they are under a curse when God has not instructed it to be so makes you a LIAR !

SMH.

What Jesus said to them He says to all:

"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone." (Matthew 23:23).
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Image123(m): 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

What Jesus said to them He says to all:

"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone." (Matthew 23:23).

1 Timothy 6:3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; 6:4a He is proud, knowing nothing,

1 Like

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Elijah78: 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
Gombs: grin

@Gombs, you said my mind
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by PastorKun(m): 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
Gombs: grin

Olodo you have no idea what is going on behind the scene tongue

1 Like

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Gombs(m): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
PastorKun:

there had berra be a 'behind the scene efforts' ELSE..you folks have till November...remember my 4 month count down grin grin grin

i can't wait to post this your comment WHEN AND IF I find out nothing was done, and results achieved... remember, i can travel to wherever in Nigeria u lot want to distribute this tract... Good luck bro grin grin
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Joagbaje(m): 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
PastorKun:

Don't blame him . The talk was getting too much without action.

"IF YOU WANNA SHOOT , SHOOT DONT TALK" cool

4 Likes

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 22, 2014
Don't congratulate yourself too soon, our schedule is not based on your expectations but on the right timing and right audience.

What you fail to see in the immediate now is how thousands have already been delivered from this LIE on nairaland , and are also passing on this truth to others and creating a pyramid scheme not of mammon but of liberation from this demonic LIE of the tithe.

We will share the final tract once I get a few things (work related ) out of the way.

wink

1 Like

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Gombs(m): 6:23am On Aug 22, 2014
frosbel: Don't congratulate yourself too soon, our schedule is not based on your expectations but on the right timing and right audience.

What you fail to see in the immediate now is how thousands have already been delivered from this LIE on nairaland , and are also passing on this truth to others and creating a pyramid scheme not of mammon but of liberation from this demonic LIE of the tithe.

We will share the final tract once I get a few things (work related ) out of the way.

wink

Make sure you don't eat ur words by November. Thousands liberated huh? grin u want me to dog up the thewad Kunle hatched asking folks to give their 'testimonies' on why the stopped tithing? You should see how a monumental failure it was, but of course aomw folks love to live within the figments of the polluted imaginations!

See u n d tract before November. Cheers! Say me hi to em kids smiley
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Image123(m): 10:09am On Aug 22, 2014
frosbel: Don't congratulate yourself too soon, our schedule is not based on your expectations but on the right timing and right audience.

wink

Your supposed juniors in the faith are working as ambassadors with God delivering folks from the power of sin, sickness and judgment. You are here deluding your fans about thousands in your wildest dreams.

4 Likes

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by PastorKun(m): 11:40am On Aug 22, 2014
Image123:

Your supposed juniors in the faith are working as ambassadors with God delivering folks from the power of sin, sickness and judgment. You are here deluding your fans about thousands in your wildest dreams.

Stop talking rubbish, through my personal ministry and individual efforts alone I can testify that thousands have been delivered from the evil yoke of tithing. You can then imagine the numbers our collective effort have liberated from becoming victims of this fraud. More and more people are getting to know that the modern tithe doctrine is a scam and there is absolutely nothing you or your cohorts can do to stop this knowledge from spreading.

2 Likes

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
Image123:

delivering from sin , lol.

When 80% of the so called believers in Nigeria cheat , lie, hate their enemies, commit abortion and other sexual sins, run after money , take bribe etc .

Mate, if this is what overcoming sin is like, bye bye, I don't need your cheap grace.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
PastorKun:

Stop talking rubbish, through my personal ministry and individual efforts alone I can testify that thousands have been delivered from the evil yoke of tithing. You can then imagine the numbers our collective effort have liberated from becoming victims of this fraud. More and more people are getting to know that the modern tithe doctrine is a scam and there is absolutely nothing you or your cohorts can do to stop this knowledge from spreading.

So satan's agents got ministry too? shocked

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light" (2 Corinthians 11:14).

2 Likes

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
frosbel:

delivering from sin , lol.

When 80% of the so called believers in Nigeria cheat , lie, hate their enemies, commit abortion and other sexual sins, run after money , take bribe etc .

Mate, if this is what overcoming sin is like, bye bye, I don't need your cheap grace.

smiley

Just give them the £50.00 they are looking for.

"No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon" (Luke 16:13).
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
^^

see this poor man, you think they are looking for £50 , lol. This article was originally meant for students and the unemployed hence the mention of money.

Even the brother who took this challenge said he will donate this small money to charity.

Think big Mr. Tither. cool

2 Likes

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
frosbel: ^^

see this poor man, you think they are looking for £50 , lol. This article was originally meant for students and the unemployed hence the mention of money.

Even the brother who took this challenge said he will donate this small money to charity.

Think big Mr. Tither. cool

What would man not do because of money? Moneeey answereth all things! grin
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by brocab: 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
Where does satan's ministry start? Those who have been decieved by tithing? Or those who seek THE WORD OF GOD for truth.
OLAADEGBU:

So satan's agents got ministry too? shocked

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light" (2 Corinthians 11:14).

1 Like

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by joezakdeen(m): 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2014

wink
did you say tithe is demon? This is a true manifestation just as Jesus told peter that he is a devil. Hmmm....i wish u really knew what u are saying. Its between u and whichever God you serve. Gudluck anyway.
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Gombs(m): 6:13am On Sep 14, 2014
2months done waka... no action.... talk is really cheap grin grin grin
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Gombs(m): 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
grin grin grin

3 months don waka.

PastorKun:

1 Like

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by PastorKun(m): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
Gombs:
grin grin grin

3 months don waka.

Na only you waka come? tongue

You still have no clue what is going on.

1 Like

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Gombs(m): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
PastorKun:

Na only you waka come? tongue

You still have no clue what is going on.

grin

I'd quote you January 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chat With A Prophet : / Gratitude Challenge / Holy Communion Leftover: Should It Be Disposed Or Shared?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.