Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,813 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

My Demon Experience During Sleep - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Demon Experience During Sleep (888 Views)

Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Demon Experience During Sleep by slimthugchimee(m): 11:56am On Jul 13, 2014
[b] They have happened in my sleep just as am about to wake up, I open my eyes and can see but cannot move my body or after waking up my eyes refuse to open and my body cannot move but my mind is awake. Usually when am in this state I try to shout so that whoever is in the other room can come and wake me up but it doesn't happen I just mumble words. Before, I was staying in that paralyzed state for some time until I regain my body or fall asleep again but things started getting freaky.
Sometimes when am in this state, I feel an evil presence in the room and I also feel that there is someone else in the room. There was a time I switched off the lights and took a nap after a hard days work and just as I woke up I was in that paralyzed state. As my mind was clearing, I could feel all was not well and I knew there was someone coming towards me from the door though it was locked and my heart started pounding. Luckily I regained my body and looked around and no one was there but naeza swear before waking up kulikuwa na mtu and his intentions were not good.
Another time I slept and when I woke up I was in that paralyzed state. All over sudden, I heard someone hurling insults at me with passion and I could tell that person hated me so much and wanted to harm me and it puzzled me what I had done to that person for him to hate me that much. Luckily I regained my body and my heart was pounding so hard like it wanted to burst out of my chest.
The most recent recent one few years ago was the scariest of all it almost killed me. I woke up in the paralyzed state and upon opening my eyes amid a lot of difficulty, a hideous looking creature was sitting on my chest which made me scream 'JESUS' and the experience stopped. That night I was having wet dreams and for real I could feel someone nibbling and licking my ears.
I have managed to overcome Sleep paralysis by sleeping with my Bible. Whenever I go to bed, Bible always huwa by my side and these experiences have stopped.
› [/b]
Re: My Demon Experience During Sleep by EddyNumerouno(m): 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2014
Bros, na witch dey fan herself with your picture for village. Eleyi gidi gan (this one is string!!!)
Re: My Demon Experience During Sleep by krazydave(m): 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
It's best you go for counselling or some sorta deliverance..

#ma_opinion
Re: My Demon Experience During Sleep by charlsecy(m): 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2014
Continue to trust in GOD and be prayerful. Don't make an idol out of your Bible.
Re: My Demon Experience During Sleep by Busybody2(f): 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
EddyNumerouno: Bros, na witch dey fan herself with your picture for village. Eleyi gidi gan (this one is string!!!)

My ribs oh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Demon Experience During Sleep by Idowuogbo(f): 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2014
U don jam! Awon aye dey romance u lipsrsealed
Re: My Demon Experience During Sleep by Idowuogbo(f): 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2014
EddyNumerouno: Bros, na witch dey fan herself with your picture for village. Eleyi gidi gan (this one is string!!!)
Wikid! grin grin grin grin
Re: My Demon Experience During Sleep by tandj: 8:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ur dream world centers on things u always think about in real life.
Change ur pattern of thought and ur dream will change too.
Re: My Demon Experience During Sleep by Oahray: 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
It's sleep paralysis. Nothing supernatural about it. You are very superstitious and fear the unknown alot, that's why you seemed to experience all that. It's your mind.

It's normal to be horrified when we experience sleep paralysis (unless we become enlightened about it), but the extent of horror depends on our minds.

(1) (Reply)

Stop The Bokos / Pls Quote And Explain Your Favourite Bible Verse. / A Question For Theists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.