Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,955 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Trying To Remeber A Naija Song From The Early/mid 90s - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Trying To Remeber A Naija Song From The Early/mid 90s (669 Views)

Download New Song From BRACKET : International Baby / Naija song downloads / New Naija Song: Timaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trying To Remeber A Naija Song From The Early/mid 90s by funkymedina: 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2014
Before there was kush , there was this really tall naija guy that had a hit gospel song on tv/radio back then. All i remeber is "sunday in EKY" eky being the plate number letters for etiosa LGA i.e ikoyi/VI area back then. It was a very nice song but i cant remeber his name or the song , he was an ikoyi/vi guy if i remember correctly and the song was contemporary. Who knows it may have been late 80s but i doubt its that far back. He was really tall and they showed the video on nta2 channel five alot back then . any one remember? cant find anything on utube or google since i dont remember much.
cheers for any help
Re: Trying To Remeber A Naija Song From The Early/mid 90s by lalaboi(m): 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
Going to need more clues to figure this out lol.
Re: Trying To Remeber A Naija Song From The Early/mid 90s by funkymedina: 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
LOL cant remember anything else. the thing is disturbing me ..see me see wahala . grin

(1) (Reply)

M-FLOW Joins The League Skales And Olamide - As A Record Label Owner / Victor Evidence Films Announces Kanselor's Debut Album Release Date. / Download New Music >>>lamili _ Wanna Love U (mp3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.