Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? (13363 Views)

If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). / Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) / When You Thought I Wasn't Looking..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
I got invited for dedication in a certain (name withheld) church. I sat beside a young light lady who was carrying a baby. During service next thing I know she open her blouse and bring out one breast. The baby was crying and refused to suck. She left that one dangling and exposed and brought out the other one. Mind you I was seeing it out of the corner of my eye. After breastfeeding the child, she proceeded to give him Liquid cereal food before finally cleaning the tip with wipes and finally packaging both packages.

Is that how breastfeeding is done in public? Because I realized after the whole ordeal that no one was concerned or bothered about the unnecessary display.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by jorrn: 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
All na d same
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
Another pervert that needs to be locked up is commenting on Nairaland. Smh for perverts.

14 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by egopersonified(f): 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
Krall, krall, krall. How many times did I call u? Is it dedication u went for or sightseeing.

But seriously, others were affected by this sight, they just pretended they didnt see. There shd be a special section for nursing mothers in church and female ushers shd be able to ask such mothers to sit in a secluded space when none is provided.

6 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
egopersonified: Krall, krall, krall. How many times did I call u? Is it dedication u went for or sightseeing.

But seriously, others were affected by this sight, they just pretended they didnt see. There shd be a special section for nursing mothers in church and female ushers shd be able to ask such mothers to sit in a secluded space when none is provided.
3 times ma. Do u think this is the first time I see it. They don't expose themselves like that. U won't even see anything...

But this one.......

2 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
teeo: Another pervert that needs to be locked up is commenting on Nairaland. Smh for perverts.
I blame you?? I tear anybody cloth??

22 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by yorex2011: 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
krall: I blame you?? I tear anybody cloth??
U no even suppose ansa d guy na...

3 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
Rocktation what concerns this with family? Which did you move it?

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Tallesty1(m): 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
What she did was wrong, she can look for a corner or somewhere that's a bit private and breast-feed the pikin there.

@Op, our elders say that "If your ma-inlaw do not know how to cover her legs as a woman then you should learn how to look away. Nah 4ckp if u gt erection inside church.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Dubby6(m): 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
bless u brother...abeg what is d name of this church make i come look my own share too

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
krall: I got invited for dedication in a certain (name witheld) church. I sat beside a young light lady who was carrying a baby. During service next thing I know she open her blouse and bring out one breast. The baby was crying and refused to suck. She left that one dangling and exposed and brought out the other one. Mind you I was seeing it out of the corner of my eye. After brestfeeding the child, she proceeded to give him Liquid cereal food before finally cleaning the tip with wipes and finally packaging both packages.
Is that how breastfeeding is done in public? Because I realized after the whole ordeal that no one was concerned or bothered about the unnecessary display.

A mother breastfeeding her child is a perfectly natural thing to do, be it in public or otherwise. If you felt that uncomfortable, why didn't you change seats?

3 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by tintingz(m): 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
See you! watching a mother breastfeeding her baby in the "church", I no blame you...it is because men and women sit very close to each other in church causing distraction.

Yeye boy.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
Efemenaxy1:

A mother breastfeeding her child discreetly is a perfectly natural thing to do, be it in public or otherwise. If you felt that uncomfortable, why didn't you change seats?
it would look somehow if I do that. Were does a woman just hang out her junk in the name of b.feeding

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
krall: it would look somehow if I do that. Were does a woman just hang out her junk in the name of b.feeding

It was the same "junk" that nurtured you as a baby, yes?

And no, it wouldn't look somehow if you did change seats. It's by far the most decent thing to do and it sure beats you öglíng at her brėästs and nípplės when you ought to be concentrating on the sermon you went in for, in the first place.

9 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by beeevan: 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
Some women are really embarrassing with their nonchalant mode of breast feeding, i do feel ashamed too when I see such.

5 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
Efemenaxy1:

It was the same "junk" that nurtured you as a baby, yes?

And no, it wouldn't look somehow if you did change seats. It's by far the most decent thing to do and it sure beats you öglíng at her brėästs and nípplės when you ought to be concentrating on the sermon you went in for, in the first place.

you can't "ogle" someone seating beside you. You even hardly see their face sef... I saw from the corner fo my eye.. Its not as if I faced the young girl and was staring

5 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
beeevan: Some women are really embarrassing with their nonchalant mode of breast feeding, i do feel ashamed too when I see such.
GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
krall: you can't "ogle" someone seating beside you. You even hardly see their face sef... I saw from the corner fo my eye.. Its not as if I faced the young girl and was staring

No?

Whether you were peeping at her from the "corner of your eyes" or stealing coveted glances at her from underneath your lashes, doesn't change the fact that you took in very intricate details of her actions...you noticed the most minute details - which can only occur if you've been staring intently, and unwaveringly at her.

How else do you explain this statement of yours:

krall: After brestfeeding the child, she proceeded to give him Liquid cereal food before finally cleaning the tip with wipes and finally packaging both packages.

By "tips" you're referring to her nípplės aren't you? So not only were you lusting after her brėästs, you were able (from the corner of your eyes), to zoom and lock in on the tips of her nípplės?

Tut...tut..tut...Krall, you need deliverance!

9 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by daryoor(m): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
@op. i bind all the spirt of distraction in your life, that bobby craving demon that is depriving you of blessings in d church must be consumed by fire.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
^^ grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by freecharles(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
abi na film u dey tell us grin
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Jennydoris(f): 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
Some breast feeding mothers are like that, they really don't care about how they breast feed their baby in the public. And even when u try to caution some they take it as an offence. At times I think is ignorant. Some women when breast feeding they will be like, 'what's there to hide after all am already married' there is no secret to how I look outside' or what I do outside'.... That's why I said it's ignorance or should I say illiteracy. Mothers to be needs to be educated on how best to breast feed their baby in the public because it's really becoming something else. shocked

6 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by opeyemmmy(m): 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
krall: I got invited for dedication in a certain (name witheld) church. I sat beside a young light lady who was carrying a baby. During service next thing I know she open her blouse and bring out one breast. The baby was crying and refused to suck. She left that one dangling and exposed and brought out the other one. Mind you I was seeing it out of the corner of my eye. After brestfeeding the child, she proceeded to give him Liquid cereal food before finally cleaning the tip with wipes and finally packaging both packages.

Pray tell, na only you see everything? Na only you waka come

OP, you were clearly looking too much! angry

3 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
Efemenaxy1:

No?

Whether you were peeping at her from the "corner of your eyes" or stealing coveted glances at her from underneath your lashes, doesn't change the fact that you took in very intricate details of her actions...you noticed the most minute details - which can only occur if you've been staring intently, and unwaveringly at her.

How else do you explain this statement of yours:

By "tips" you're referring to her nípplės aren't you? So not only were you lusting after her brėästs, you were able (from the corner of your eyes), to zoom and lock in on the tips of her nípplės?

Tut...tut..tut...Krall, you need deliverance!
from the hand movement I could make out what was happening. Its not as if my sense organs are not working.

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
Jennydoris: Some breast feeding mothers are like that, they really don't care about how they breast feed their baby in the public. And even when u try to caution some they take it as an offence. At times I think is ignorant. Some women when breast feeding they will be like, 'what's there to hide after all am already married' there is no secret to how I look outside' or what I do outside'.... That's why I said it's ignorance or should I say illiteracy. Mothers to be needs to be educated on how best to breast feed their baby in the public because it's really becoming something else. shocked
CORRECT!!!! They shouldn't pour it in everybodys face.

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
krall: from the hand movement I could make out what was happening. Its not as if my sense organs are not working.

You saw everything with your eyes and your eyes only.

krall: CORRECT!!!! They shouldn't pour it in everybodys face.

Does your bible not tell you to pluck out your eyes if they cause you to sin? And that you don't have to sleep with a lady to have committed adultery or fornication - but simply lusting after her is just as bad?

Seeing as you're adverse to changing seats, then perhaps you ought to have gouged out your eyes from trespassing...
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
Efemenaxy1:

You saw everything with your eyes and your eyes only.

Does your bible not tell you to pluck out your eyes if they cause you to sin? And that you don't have to sleep with a lady to have committed adultery or fornication - but simply lusting after her is just as bad?

Seeing as you're adverse to changing seats, then perhaps you ought to have gouged out your eyes from trespassing...
I wasn't lusting anything.. I was only ashamed and disgusted at such public display. Am only a human being. Such can't be happening beside me and I will just dey like stick. The ushers, usually gave a "disapproving" glance or two while passing.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
krall: I wasn't lusting anything.. I was only ashamed and disgusted at such public display. Am only a human being. Such can't be happening beside me and I will just dey like stick. The ushers, usually gave a "disapproving" glance or two while passing.

Finally we're getting somewhere!

So seeing as you admit body nor be wood a.k.a you can't just sit there like a stick, you were äröüsėd by what you saw, yes?

Even the ushers saw and moved on, but you refused to move on, or even listen to the sermon at hand.

Now it's plain as day that rather than face your front and listen to your pastor's preaching, you were öglíng, wėt-drėämíng, and fantasizing about this poor woman's brėästs and pointed nípplės, while she was minding her own business trying to carry out her motherly duties of feeding her hungry baby.

Konji na real bästard! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
beeevan: Some women are really embarrassing with their nonchalant mode of breast feeding, i do feel ashamed too when I see such.
really

op come and feed your eyes to maximum satisfaction. Meanwhile for all the pervs I hail o.na your food I bring grin lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
^^ grin grin grin

Kulyie, you are bad! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
Efemenaxy1: ^^ grin grin grin

Kulyie, you are bad! cheesy cheesy
you are badder abi baddest grin

op just admit say body dey do you wan kain as you see the woman wey dey brez feed her pikin

the something wey dey your shokoto dey misbehave.next time face front cheesy
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
kulyie: you are badder abi baddest grin

op just admit say body dey do you wan kain as you see the woman wey dey brez feed her pikin

the something wey dey your shokoto dey misbehave.next time face front cheesy

Lol!

I am innocent abeg. Na you dey worst-est, Madam K cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is This A New Scam In Town? Please Help / Should Husbands Permit Any Contact Between Their Wives And Their Ex-boyfriend? / What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.