Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? (13367 Views)

If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). / Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) / When You Thought I Wasn't Looking..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
Efemenaxy1:

Finally we're getting somewhere!

So seeing as you admit body nor be wood a.k.a you can't just sit there like a stick, you were äröüsėd by what you saw, yes?
you are crazy ooo

Even the ushers saw and moved on, but you refused to move on, or even listen to the sermon at hand.

Now it's plain as day that rather than face your front and listen to your pastor's preaching, you were öglíng, wėt-drėämíng, and fantasizing about this poor woman's brėästs and pointed nípplės, while she was minding her own business trying to carry out her motherly duties of feeding her hungry baby.

Konji na real bästard! grin grin
now I can see that you are the perv her. Spewing out all the things u could have done chanced to be in my place.

And when I mean 'stick' I mean I won't just sit stiff hold my breath and wait till its over.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
krall: you are crazy ooo

I'll take that as a compliment, Krall cheesy

krall: now I can see that you are the perv her. Spewing out all the things u could have done chanced to be in my place.

Awww...shame I'm not a lėsbíän cheesy cheesy

krall: And when I mean 'stick' I mean I won't just sit stiff hold my breath and wait till its over.

Okay, two questions:

~ What's so wrong with your sitting "stiff and holding your breath till it's over"? Not that you needed to anyway. Just looking stoically ahead and ignoring her is what you should have done, short of changing seats. But brother Krall, I nor understand you o! Change seats, you nor gree. Oya look your front, you nor gree. Mind your own biz, you nor fit do. And na church you dey so... grin grin

~ Maybe I'm wrong o! But with you refusing to do all of the suggested above, what other options were open to you, if not your yielding to sweet temptation and getting an eyeful of what isn't yours?

Abeg talk true and put the devil to shame. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
Lol @efemena cheesy

op you lucky say ni be wife of imam or alfa you dey salivate for her brez if not grin

assuming the husband caught you looking grin

.I leave the rest to your imagination wink grin
Efemenaxy1:

Lol!

I am innocent abeg. Na you dey worst-est, Madam K cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
Efemenaxy1:

Awww...shame I'm not a lėsbíän cheesy cheesy
So it a female that is even harassing me like this

Okay, two questions:

~ What's so wrong with your sitting "stiff and holding your breath till it's over"? Not that you needed to anyway. Just looking stoically ahead and ignoring her is what you should have done, short of changing seats. But brother Krall, I nor understand you o! Change seats, you nor gree. Oya look your front, you nor gree. Mind your own biz, you nor fit do. And na church you dey so... grin grin
I pretended like nothing was happening, opened my bible like anyone else. But I was observerant and noticed what was going on. What crime did I commit.
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
kulyie: Lol @efemena cheesy

assuming the husband caught you looking grin

.I leave the rest to your imagination wink grin
am sure the husband could have been ashamed of himself.
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2014
krall:
So it a female that is even harassing me like this

grin grin grin

krall: I pretended like nothing was happening, opened my bible like anyone else. But I was observant and noticed what was going on. What crime did I commit.

Doesn't that bible of yours tell you that you can't serve two masters?

How can you claim to be concentrating on that holy book whilst pinning after the woman's well-endowed features? cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
Efemenaxy1:

grin grin grin

Doesn't that bible of yours tell you that you can't serve two masters?

How can you claim to be concentrating on that holy book whilst pinning after the woman's well-endowed features? cheesy cheesy
just so that you are clear. Everyone will think that only him is seeing the ordeal. But the truth is everyone saw just like I did. So I wasn't "pinning" anything.
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
krall: just so that you are clear. Everyone will think that only him is seeing the ordeal. But the truth is everyone saw just like I did. So I wasn't "pinning" anything.

How d'you know everyone saw what you saw?
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
Lol efe cheesy

leave this man (perv) alone. Stop stressing him cheesy
Efemenaxy1:

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
Efemenaxy1:

I saw raised eyebrows.
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2014
kulyie: Lol efe cheesy

leave this perv alone. Stop stressing him cheesy
this is why I don't like sharing my ordeals here. The insults are becoming too much

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by tintingz(m): 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
kulyie: really

op come and feed your eyes to maximum satisfaction. Meanwhile for all the pervs I hail o.na your food I bring grin lipsrsealed

kulyie ahan wetin be this na.

I'm fasting, people are fasting. smiley
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by beeevan: 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
kulyie: really

op come and feed your eyes to maximum satisfaction. Meanwhile for all the pervs I hail o.na your food I bring grin lipsrsealed

Kulyie some women have no shame, nah you breast feed pass? Some things are eye sore biko, displaying massive areolas in the full glare of the public to prove what exactly? Caring mum? What happens to discretion? That nonsense they even shame me wey be woman.

5 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
beeevan:

Kulyie some women have no shame, nah you breast feed pass? Some things are eye sore biko, displaying massive areolas in the full glare of the public to prove what exactly? Caring mum? What happens to discretion? That nonsense they even shame me wey be woman.
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
beeevan:

THANK YOU!!! A reasonable female speaks, not all those hypocrites calling me "perv".... Shame leave the girl sef dey catch me.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
tintingz: kulyie ahan wetin be this na.

I'm fasting, people are fasting. smiley
so you even know you peeps are fasting yet you enter nl grin

. Anyway the bible has already said that if your eyes causes you to sin then pluck it off si di the needful cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by beeevan: 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2014
krall: THANK YOU!!! A reasonable female speaks, not all those hypocrites calling me "perv".... Shame leave the girl sef dey catch me.

What you witnessed is very embarrassing and not just to you but many others.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by tpia1: 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2014
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by tpia1: 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
Bee baby cheesy grin
beeevan:

But the brez weren't eyesore during the process of making the baby. It suddenly became an eyesore. Mind you some children don't like their mothers covering up when brez feeding them I hope you know that cheesy

what should she be ashamed of sef.wetin mid husband midwives etc don see taya cheesy

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by tpia1: 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
Efemenaxy1:

if they were there?
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
tpia1:

but she displayed the thing for him to see nah?

She was minding her own business, he wasn't.

He had the option to changes seats, he didn't.

He could have faced his front and ignored her completely, if he was that bothered, but he didn't. He chose to peep at her and get excited by the poor woman carrying out her motherly duties.

tpia1:
the other options include asking her to cover her breasts, and thus having her take offence at his audacity.

No.

He should have remained focused and remembered what he was there for in the first place, which was to hear the gospel and learn something from it - which hopefully, would enrich his life...and not pant after a woman multi-tasking.
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
krall: this is why I don't like sharing my ordeals here. The insults are becoming too much
lol it is not abuse. Sorry if you took it as one but that's not my intention
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
krall: I saw raised eyebrows.

Where?

From those sitting in front of you? Or those seated behind you?

tpia1:
if they were there?

I know they were there. The question is how did he see their raised eyebrows from his seat?
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
Gbam. That is all
Efemenaxy1:

He could have faced his front and ignored her completely, if he was that bothered, but he didn't. He chose to peep at her and get excited by the poor woman carrying out her motherly duties.

No.

He should have remained focused and remembered what he was there for in the first place, which was to hear the gospel and learn something from it - which hopefully, would enrich his life...and not pant after a woman multi-tasking.

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by tpia1: 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by beeevan: 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
kulyie: Bee baby cheesy grin

Midwife and public no be the same thing, one woman carry gigantic breast wan start bosom feed anyhow, nah one nurse rush am tell madam please come for private come do am, e get as e dey to dey do am here. Meanwhile me don bosom feed more than ten times and no one knew and she was sitting right beside me. Some things just no good for eye.nah dental unit we dey no be maternity or immunization unit.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
beeevan:

Honestly even as a woman I find it embarrassing, I don't think one needs to expose her whole breast in the name of breast feeding. Some even leave the breast hanging out while they pick something from the baby bag or attend to something else.
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
Of all the things disturbing Nigerian society, na breastfeeding

God forbid bad thing.
Perverts lurking everywhere . It's not enough you see, remove eyes. You have to go all the way to open a thread for it. Like seriously undecided

Nna men, e bi like say I go port go fashion and food section. This section needs to be set ablaze.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by beeevan: 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
tatiana009:

Honestly even as a woman I find it embarrassing, I don't think one needs to expose her whole breast in the name of breast feeding. Some even leave the breast hanging out while they pick something from the baby bag or attend to something else.

Very correct, the thing will just be dangling uselessly, chai!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
beeevan:

Beev, there is nothing nonsensical about brėästfėėdíng a hungry baby in public. Our great-grandmothers and beyond did exactly that. Did the male folk of those days lust after them for feeding the little ones?

This woman went to church to hear the holy gospel. In the middle of the sermon, her baby wishes to be fed. She instinctively does what any caring mother should do - feed her baby. If Brother Krall was that bothered, he could have up sticks and left, instead of pretending to read the bible. Or what d'you suggest? That she miss out on the sermon because her baby wished to be fed and Brother Krall couldn't keep his eyes from wandering?

C'mon! We as women know that one of the many advantages of brėästfėėdíng is that the baby gets to be fed on demand. There is no set timetable to adhere to. Women have been brėästfėėdíng in public since the beginning of time and it isn't going to change anytime soon. So the sooner the likes of Brother Krall understand that and get a grip, the better.

krall: this is why I don't like sharing my ordeals here. The insults are becoming too much

On the contrary, no one's insulting you here. We're all mature adults. And in answer to your original question, yes, you were looking way too much at what you shouldn't have.

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
Efemenaxy1:

No.

God, I didn't peep her, or turn and pant, I just happened to sit beside the culprit unfortunately. Is this the first b.feeding I have seen? Did I come creating threads about them? This was extreme. It was public nudity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) / Should Husbands Permit Any Contact Between Their Wives And Their Ex-boyfriend? / What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.