Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? (13365 Views)

If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). / Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) / When You Thought I Wasn't Looking..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
krall: slim?? Sporty?? pictures of you or u don't know what sporty means.

I only send pictures to my boyfriend tongue

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by crackhaus: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I haven't received any, whose number did you send them to? angry
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

post something my friend.. You are talking boilfrend
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
freshdude2: Beside me angry

Lol! cheesy

tpia1: Efemenaxy is there more to this than we are being told?
Surely you are not the lady in question?
Just wondering.

You're reaching tpia. Where should she have sat??

krall: I was beginning to wonder.

Keep wondering, brother Krall.

carefreewannabe:
I once said something to defend chubby ladies and everybody started calling me fat when I am slim and sporty, undecided

Na today? Don't mind them jare. grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by tpia1: 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I once said something to defend chubby ladies and everybody started calling me fat when I am slim and sporty, undecided

but the way she is typing these long epistles in defence of the woman's right to seduce the op, is not ordinary nah.

sounds a bit too personal to be overlooked.

lets face it, when a woman gives an intentional breast display (IN CHURCH) knowing full well a man is sitting beside her and other people are even looking, it cant just be because of the baby alone. Maybe she felt he didnt see the first one properly, so she brought out the other and polished it for emphasis as well.

it didnt occur to me before say na maybe konji dey hold the lady, women can literally do anything when they are determined to get a man.

just theorizing here, efemenaxy should inform us if my suspicions are wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
tpia1:

but the way she is typing these long epistles in defence of the woman's right to seduce the op, is not ordinary nah.

lets face it, when a woman gives an intentional breast display (IN CHURCH) knowing full well a man is sitting beside her and other people are even looking, it cant just be because of the baby alone. Maybe she felt he didnt see the first one properly, so she brought out the other and polished it for emphasis as well.

it didnt occur to me before say na maybe konji dey hold the lady, women can literally do anything when they are determined to get a man.

GBAM!!! Table don break!!

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by maestroferddi: 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Perhaps if you take time to answer the original question, it might help free you of your confusion.

Tpia, where should she have sat?
I hope you do go to church frequently because the way you sound is really way off the mark. Are you facing facts or doing covert feminism? So annoying that you even have a male spouse...I tire
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2014
@ tpia: answer my question first before I answer yours. Where should she have sat?

@Brother Krall: help tpia out with her confusion. This thread is afterall about your kinky escapades
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
maestroferddi: I hope you do go to church frequently because the way you sound is really way off the mark. Are you facing facts or doing covert feminism? So annoying that you even have a male spouse...I tire

Awww... grin grin

Go back and respond to my post. I typed out that "epistle" specially for you, Maestroferddi.

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
tpia1:

I am not interested in this debate particularly so I will stay out of it wink

I just wanted to make this one remark because I noticed that people very often accuse one of being someone they speak on behalf of.

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
crackhaus:
I haven't received any, whose number did you send them to? angry

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
EfemenaXY: @ tpia: answer my question first before I answer yours. Where should she have sat?

@Brother Krall: help tpia out with her confusion. This thread is afterall about your kinky escapades
you finally accept that she was seducing me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
So disgusting, psychos are here discussing and salivating over a nursing mother. Even the so called sagged breast didn't stop them from thinking and imagining the unimaginable . This njokuboy and Op , I'm sure na your type dey even mount on lactating goats and cows. Disgusting set of beings.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
Chillisauce: So disgusting, psychos are here discussing and salivating over a nursing mother. Even the so called sagged breast didn't stop them from thinking and imagining the unimaginable . This njokuboy and Op , I'm sure na your type dey even mount on lactating goats and cows. Disgusting set of beings.
mods lock this thread.. The insults I am receiving are affecting me emotionally.

5 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2014
krall: you finally accept that she was seducing me cheesy

Did I? Go back and re-read my posts. Slowly this time.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
krall: mods lock this thread.. The insults I am receiving are affecting me emotionally.

grin grin grin grin grin

You are not normal, I swear.
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
Chillisauce: So disgusting, psychos are here discussing and salivating over a nursing mother. Even the so called sagged breast didn't stop them from thinking and imagining the unimaginable . This njokuboy and Op , I'm sure na your type dey even mount on lactating goats and cows. Disgusting set of beings.

ROFL

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

grin grin grin grin grin

You are not normal, I swear.
check well
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by maestroferddi: 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
Must you be so vulgar? T*u*f*i*a*k*w*a! See where your imagination is leading you...

2 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2014
You are a pestilential ignoramus.... Your father must be addicted to mounting goats and cows, horses and donkeys too... That's where u got the idea from.... I suspect u were birthed by an oxen, dats why u feel its okay to put ur dry, diseased b'o'o'bs on display...

3 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
This is why I am beginning to hate nigerians. They cuss you for no reason chillinsauce I doubt you a mother. If you are, then I pity your kids.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by maestroferddi: 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
njokusboy: .
You are a pestilential ignoramus.... Your father must be addicted to mounting goats and cows, horses and donkeys too... That's where u got the idea from.... I suspect u were birthed by an oxen, dats why u feel its okay to put ur dry, diseased b'o'o'bs on display...
But you could have just ignored her instead of joining her in such dirty language. Two wrongs have never made a right...

3 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by 5minsmadness: 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
grin grin
Can't believe I'm doing this grin grin

Royal roy grin
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 5:08am On Jul 15, 2014
njokusboy: .
I'm a pestilential ignoramus.... My father was be addicted to mounting goats and cows, horses and donkeys too... That's where i got the idea from.... I suspect i were birthed by an oxen, dats why i feel its okay to fantasize on dry, diseased b'o'o'bs on display...

Old story. Spare us the details of your life.
You are not the first,.
For the others who feel like him, pls do us the favor to focus on these ones below. I heard it's never too late for adult f00ls that wasn't feed breastmilk at infancy. They can still get some benefits from these lactating goat. Thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by ayobase(m): 6:08am On Jul 15, 2014
kulyie: no they are not mine o.i don't have twin daughters

ok
sorry for d misconception
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 15, 2014
Chillisauce:

Old story. Spare us the details of your life.
You are not the first,.
For the others who feel like him, pls do us the favor to focus on these ones below. I heard it's never too late for adult f00ls that wasn't feed breastmilk at infancy. They can still get some benefits from these lactating goat. Thank me later.
. How did u get the picture, I guess its from ur fathers collection... U exhibit a highly elastic level of I'm'be'cility.....Dat cow is ur fathers concubine, aint it..... I bet ur breasts cannot entice a baboon.. Ofcourse, its never too late for adult f00ls that weren't breastfed at infancy to suck from goat, ur father has been doing it before u were born.... Shove dat ur disgusting bo'O,b back to ur bra.... We are not interested in seeing it....
NL is indeed fool of pathetic married children disguising as responsible women and thinking with their Ti'ts...

2 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 7:36am On Jul 15, 2014
Chilli & Njoku, these insults aren't necessary.

Sheath your swords I beg of you both. Or do you two wanna get banned? undecided
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Godmystrength: 8:10am On Jul 15, 2014
all these insults this early morning? i was enjoying the thread until now. mtscheeeeeew........
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by maestroferddi: 8:53am On Jul 15, 2014
A little circumspection will do than this blatant disregard for morals/decency. @Chilisauce, but your are supposed to be a lady and not expected to lose your sense of balance so easily; @njokusboy, put a handle on your anger as people lose it when agitated. You guys should display rectitude and fear God for your own good.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by zeb04(f): 9:03am On Jul 15, 2014
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy how did he know her boobs are slacked.....abi he is imagining what it looks like lol
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 15, 2014
maestroferddi: A little circumspection will do than this blatant disregard for morals/decency. @Chilisauce, but your are supposed to be a lady and not expected to lose your sense of balance so easily; @njokusboy, put a handle on your anger as people lose it when agitated. You guys should show display rectitude and fear God for your own good.

I have seen you. Permit me to loose my sence of balance when jobless young men has refused to read for their exams and all they have to focus on is breastfeeding mothers. Yes, the sence of balance is gone. Now scramp!

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 15, 2014
Wey dat njoku resident fan of breastfeeding women. Shameless he goat. The resident nairaland f00l searching for lactating mothers.

Oke npki awusa.

They would have left you at that bin you were picked up from. Cockroach. Go and read for your jamb o. Small senceless rat wey no get respect for breatfeeding mothers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Should Husbands Permit Any Contact Between Their Wives And Their Ex-boyfriend? / What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? / Is This A New Scam In Town? Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.