Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? (13359 Views)

If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). / Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) / When You Thought I Wasn't Looking..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 15, 2014
zeb04: grin cheesy grin grin cheesy how did he know her boobs are slacked.....abi he is imagining what it looks like lol
. Yes, he is imagining what it looks like... Any other smart remarks??

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 15, 2014
EfemenaXY: Chilli & Njoku, these insults aren't necessary.

Sheath your swords I beg of you both. Or do you two wanna get banned? undecided

grin good morning madam , dat rat has been following me for back in this nairaland . I told him to avoid me, I ain't breastfeeding. Him no gree.

Don't worry about us. The cockroach will learn to stick to his lane and his mates.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 15, 2014
zeb04: grin cheesy grin grin cheesy how did he know her boobs are slacked.....abi he is imagining what it looks like lol

That is how it starts. Small children wey no get home training. Njoku nkpi has reflected his true color of his fantasy for lactating mothers . Awusa he goat

2 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2014
Chillisauce: Wey dat njoku resident fan of breastfeeding women. Shameless he goat. The resident nairaland f00l searching for lactating mothers.

Oke npki awusa.

They would have left you at that bin you were picked up from. Cockroach. Go and read for your jamb o. Small senceless rat wey no get respect for breatfeeding mothers.
Breast feeding woman, u don come... Oya open your breast make we see.... Reckless she-goat.... Lactating mother who gets a kick out of showing her shrivelled B'o'obs in public....

Aturu ndi awusa

U should have been aborted as soon as u were conceived... Product of an affair between a randy man and a sick oxen... What jamb?? check ur spelling of "senseless"... I think u need to go back to primary school jamb is too hard for you.... True, I got no respect for lactating goats like you, who leave their B'00'bs flaPping in public.... Onye n'zuzu

2 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by maestroferddi: 9:35am On Jul 15, 2014
Chillisauce:

I have seen you. Permit me to loose my sence of balance when jobless young men has refused to read for their exams and all they have to focus on is breastfeeding mothers. Yes, the sence of balance is gone. Now scramp!
You are losing it, I am afraid. Four fingers pointing at you...
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by maestroferddi: 9:38am On Jul 15, 2014
njokusboy: .
Breast feeding woman, u don come... Oya open your breast make we see.... Reckless she-goat.... Lactating mother who gets a kick out of showing her shrivelled B'o'obs in public....

Aturu ndi awusa

U should have been aborted as soon as u were conceived... Product of an affair between a randy man and a sick oxen... What jamb?? check ur spelling of "senseless"... I think u need to go back to primary school jamb is too hard for you.... True, I got no respect for lactating goats like you, who leave their B'00'bs flaPping in public.... Onye n'zuzu
Quit this noxious interchange now...

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 15, 2014
Chillisauce:

grin good morning madam , dat rat has been following me for back in this nairaland . I told him to avoid me, I ain't breastfeeding. Him no gree.

Don't worry about us. The cockroach will learn to stick to his lane and his mates.
. Lolzzz, I think you need to check your Grammer... If a troglodyte like you is the only female in the world, I'd become a priest..Stick to breastfeeding camels.... I don't deal in cheap merchandise...

2 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 15, 2014
maestroferddi: You are losing it, I am afraid. Four fingers pointing at you...

What don't you understand in my write up. I said VAMOOZE.
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 15, 2014
njokusboy: . Lolzzz, I think you need to check your Grammer... If a troglodyte like you is the only female in the world, I'd become a priest..Stick to breastfeeding camels.... I don't deal in cheap merchandise...

You are still here, trying to feed off my "boobs". Go and look for that your mother that abandoned you at infancy and demand for your right. No wonder the stalking. The pap you were fed is really manifesting in you. Npki.

Come and peep. Oke ohia.

One day you will receive an anointing slap from one of those mothers. Njoku peeping goat.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 15, 2014
Chillisauce:

That is how it starts. Small children wey no get home training. Njoku nkpi has reflected his true color of his fantasy for lactating mothers . Awusa he goat
Sauce chilly, do something to ur English... I almost feel sorry for you...

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 15, 2014
njokusboy: .
Sauce chilly, do something to ur English... I almost feel sorry for you...

Keep checked my for spelling, I bet you will do well in jamb this yr

Next I will enrol you in French and Spanish language.
From my breast na, na spelling you dey check. I thought you came for boobies. Na nairaland you dey find free boobsie. Yeye he goat .

2 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 15, 2014
B reast b reast b reast .how something everyone has can make some very uncomfortable. Women b reast function is for breastfeeding babies . Any other thing na bonus.

So all the njokus and OPs. Pls put your eyes in your indomie noodle dingle and work on listening to your gospel. I no even sure whether na b reast dey make dem go church sef. Yeye things .

Break time over. I be back.... wink

2 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Godmystrength: 9:56am On Jul 15, 2014
e don do o. You people have spoilt this interesting place now. undecided undecided.

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 15, 2014
Chillisauce:

You are still here, trying to feed off my "boobs". Go and look for that your mother that abandoned you at infancy and demand for your right. No wonder the stalking. The pap you were fed is really manifesting in you. Npki.

Come and peep. Oke ohia.

One day you will receive an anointing slap from one of those mothers. Njoku peeping goat.
Lol, how many times do I gotta tell you, ur b00bz are not good enough to entice a s'e'x starved bonobo, let alone someone like me....

Why re u beckoning me.... I no want... Refer to my first post, close that shrivelled appendage u call a b'00'b... Nobody wants to see it... But of course, u have a problem with english language.. U need to shoot your mother for birthing you....

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 15, 2014
[size=56pt]THREAD CLOSED[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 15, 2014
Chillisauce:

Keep checked my for spelling, I bet you will do well in jamb this yr

Next I will enrol you in French and Spanish language.
From my breast na, na spelling you dey check. I thought you came for boobies. Na nairaland you dey find free boobsie. Yeye he goat .
You will Enrol me?? Hahaha.... I say I no want you.. Na by force Do something to ur English first.... Am actually considering enrolling for french lessons... My English is good enough....
I actually came to tell u to cover ur b00bs, its not a good sight...

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by maestroferddi: 10:09am On Jul 15, 2014
Chillisauce:

What don't you understand in my write up. I said VAMOOZE.
You appear to think that being rude equates to being smart. Or maybe you think that masquerading as a self-appointed championer of the interests of nursing mothers takes away the fact that you detract from allowing superior arguments and common sense from prevailing. I am sure a lot of reasonable women/mothers here are finding your points and actions rather repugnant. I should expect you to stem this tide of self-embarrassment.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 15, 2014
Chillisauce: B reast b reast b reast .how something everyone has can make some very uncomfortable. Women b reast function is for breastfeeding babies . Any other thing na bonus.

So all the njokus and OPs. Pls put your eyes in your indomie noodle dingle and work on listening to your gospel. I no even sure whether na b reast dey make dem go church sef. Yeye things .

Break time over. I be back.... wink
I reiterate, cover up ur b00bs, don't leave them flying in church... Show some decency... Dat everyone has it does not mean we should make it our coat of arms.... Breastfeed your babies but be discreet about it...

We would listen to gospel alright.... We are only saying you shouldn't unleash ur b00b when gospel is going on...
Like I said, I have seen several b00bz and I know there is a time and place for "b00b display and handle"... Definitely. Not in church, That some deranged folks in ur community go to church to see b00bz points to the knowledge dat lunatics like you would invariably show them... Awon smellos..

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by dre11(m): 10:35am On Jul 15, 2014
Godmystrength: e don do o. You people have spoilt this interesting place now. undecided undecided.

hi,
waving to you over there
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Godmystrength: 10:47am On Jul 15, 2014
dre11:

hi,
waving to you over there
YOU?? shocked shocked where have you been?

[size=5pt]did you get my pm?[/size]
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by jumzzy448: 10:52am On Jul 15, 2014
Choiii....this thread oooooo grin grin grin grin I don laugh tire.

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by 5minsmadness: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2014
Mods! Mods!! Una dey sleep?
Seun
Royal Roy
Tgirl or is it T-girl

Come see rofo-rofo fight o!
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 15, 2014
5minsmadness: Mods! Mods!! Una dey sleep?
Seun
Royal Roy
Tgirl or is it T-girl

Come see rofo-rofo fight o!
grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
Where is that rofo rofo njoku peeping breastfeeding mothers.

Njokusboy the peeping Thomas. It doesn't matter the shape, size, sagged or not. He peeps. Oloshi Oke npki.

Njokusboy, nursing mothers peeping Thomas, report here asap.

Agama lizard. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by dre11(m): 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
Godmystrength: YOU?? shocked shocked where have you been?

[size=5pt]did you get my pm?[/size]

yes i did and i sent a reply immediately....
Thanks for checking

i apperciate...... i hope i could send a flower in returnsmiley
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
krall: [size=56pt]THREAD CLOSED[/size]

Wetin you dey close thread for? No be you say breastfeeding mothers dey make you high and unable to concentrate. You never see anything. We must debate this topic.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by aalymah(f): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
EfemenaXY:

No?

Whether you were peeping at her from the "corner of your eyes" or stealing coveted glances at her from underneath your lashes, doesn't change the fact that you took in very intricate details of her actions...you noticed the most minute details - which can only occur if you've been staring intently, and unwaveringly at her.

How else do you explain this statement of yours:

By "tips" you're referring to her nípplės aren't you? So not only were you lusting after her brėästs, you were able (from the corner of your eyes), to zoom and lock in on the tips of her nípplės?

Tut...tut..tut...Krall, you need deliverance!
LWKMD 4here o!!!well sed sis...
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Godmystrength: 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
dre11:

yes i did and i sent a reply immediately....
Thanks for checking

i apperciate...... i hope i could send a flower in returnsmiley
u welcome. though i didn't get your reply. waiting for d flower o
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by dre11(m): 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
Godmystrength: u welcome. though i didn't get your reply. waiting for d flower o

i did sent it through red star express, i guess those guys are slow to deliver it

maybe i will resend it............
Takia
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by 5minsmadness: 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
grin
[size=4pt]This thread has outlived its usefulness[/size]
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by obowunmi(m): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
OP: you shoulda put your mouth on her boobbi and sucked yourself to sleep. cheesy grin
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by tpia5: 12:40am On Jul 16, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Yaayyy!!!

Thank you Seun! kiss kiss kiss

My name has been restored and that horrible number 1 at the end has been taken off! Now Ishilove and Anonymous shalt laugh no more at moi! grin grin

lest i forget, seun or whoever is behind this, remove the numbers from my id, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? / Should Husbands Permit Any Contact Between Their Wives And Their Ex-boyfriend? / Please Which Good Cream Can I Use For My Kids 9m - 3yrs??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.