Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,378 members, 7,800,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi (17327 Views)

Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention / Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi / Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by teejarny(m): 8:42am On Jul 14, 2014
Honestly, ds will b a gr8 move to shed more light behind d mistery called Bokoharam. because we all knw wen ds insurgency began and our dear Gej once said he knws BH and dey are in his govt. So I guess he is so weak and incompetent to act. So let d inquiry to unravel d sponsor begins and justice shud prevail!

2 Likes

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by cupid4ig(m): 8:44am On Jul 14, 2014
Well well here they go again. We are watching
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 14, 2014
They should start with buhari .

3 Likes

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by NobleAky(m): 8:51am On Jul 14, 2014
abdulkayus: If GEJ and PDP and their e-laptop members here on Nairaland are sure of themselves, they shld agree to d APC idea. If nt, that means they hav hands in d insurgency in Nigeria. Leggo.
Many PDP e-rats supporters has always accuse APC od ranting and not providing solution as if dey are d C in C. Ok now d APC has now provide a solution, will u e- rats agree to it?
.....mama Topeeeoo!!! bring me my DANE GUN ojariii! This riff-raff must surely pay for this nasty comment!

1 Like

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by C0llynzO2: 8:53am On Jul 14, 2014
Elliotwiz1: the fact that APC was formed just a year ago doesn't mean they're innocent. or were all their members born a year ago?
Good question my brotherman Elliot.

2 Likes

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by san316(m): 9:04am On Jul 14, 2014
APC, PDP, i'm sure do not have a party wide agenda to sponsor BH but certain individuals in both parties are definitely complicit. The fight against bh can't b won if we point fingers along party lines, it can only make things worse for the ordinary Nigerian who is more vulnerable to the insurgency. Inquiry or not, God will expose the evil doers and nullify the works of their hands. Ameen

2 Likes

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by Eureka007: 9:07am On Jul 14, 2014
Apc_pdp_Jed,all them keep going in circles,they talk, yet no action or result.we re not fooled
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by anonimi: 9:10am On Jul 14, 2014
NobleAky: They are acting in defense of an article shared by FFK yesterday on his Facebook page, where one British parliamentarian was calling for an investigation into APC connection with Boko Haram! They are always first to raise alarm over a corps they are responsible for!

APC is just playing to the gallery as usual in their PROPAGANDA manner.

Do they not have a (near) majority in the House
Have they called for the Defence & Intelligence chiefs to brief them and CHANNEL these suggestions they are blowing in the press, through their representaThieves angry
What role have their SINators played in understanding/unravelling Boko Haram sponsors and its Modus Operandi sad

Anyway they know they have CLUELESS followers and MUGU fellow compatriots shocked shocked who will be hailing them for having SAID the "right things". without bothering what CONCRETE ACTION they have taken in consonance with what they said to verify their SINCERITY of purpose shocked

I guess I spoke too soon shocked

teejarny: Honestly, ds will b a gr8 move to shed more light behind d mistery called Bokoharam. because we all knw wen ds insurgency began and our dear Gej once said he knws BH and dey are in his govt. So I guess he is so weak and incompetent to act. So let d inquiry to unravel d sponsor begins and justice shud prevail!

3 Likes

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by anonimi: 9:12am On Jul 14, 2014
philips70: I thought after the holocaust Seun will rid this forum of idiots, semi-literates and never-think-wells but am very disappointed

And what you have written above is the best way to EDUCATE your fellow compatriots whom you have so described
Or you are simply contented with blowing big grammar to feel important among others without any meaningful contribution to the debate and finding the way forward angry

1 Like

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by Forwetinnah: 9:16am On Jul 14, 2014
Eziokwu...because some British Law makers are investigating the connection between APC and BH?? Playing to the gallery? I see.

1 Like

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by cliffm43: 9:23am On Jul 14, 2014
APC ARE THE BOKO HARAM....BUKOHARI AS HIS CALLED.KNOW EVERYTHING,FOR ME....ALL THE HAUSA LEADERS ARE THE BOKO HARAMS.EVEN THE HAUSA MAN IS IN PDP OR APC.HE IS A BOKO HARAM,JUST AS THE VICE PRESIDENT IS AM HAUSA MAN,HE IS BOKO AND HIS WIFE IS THE HARAM...APC.GO AND SLEEP,BECAUSE WE KNOWS THAT YOUR MEMBERS ARE THE SPONSORS...

1 Like

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by Afrocatalyst: 9:25am On Jul 14, 2014
I concur!
Long overdue.
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by nagoma(m): 9:39am On Jul 14, 2014
GEJ will dodge as usual. What APC suggested is a perfect way forward to unravelling and stopping BH permanently and bringing anybody involved to face the law. But PDP is an accomplice and is benefitting from splitting Nigeria across the well known divides.
I tell you that GEJ will never take this challenge. He is happy with Asari Dokubo and other criminals threatening fire and brimstone and singing the Praises of the weakling President as the looting continues.

7 Likes

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by snthesis(m): 9:44am On Jul 14, 2014
nagoma: GEJ will dodge as usual. What APC suggested is a perfect way forward to unravelling and stopping BH permanently and bringing anybody involved to face the law. But PDP is an accomplice and is benefitting from splitting Nigeria across the well known divides.
I tell you that GEJ will never take this challenge. He is happy with Asari Dokubo and other criminals threatening fire and brimstone and singing the Praises of the weakling President as the looting continues.
the question we all should be asking is "why is APC Speaking out now"? "why the sudden change in tactics from generally being unco-operative with the present government?

3 Likes

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by curtain: 9:51am On Jul 14, 2014
Why did they have to wait until AlI Modu Sheriff decamped to PDP

2 Likes

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by nagoma(m): 9:52am On Jul 14, 2014
snthesis:
the question we all should be asking is "why is APC Speaking out now"? "why the sudden change in tactics from generally being unco-operative with the present government?

Because Nigerians want to get to the bottom of the matter once and for all. What's wrong with that? Why should PDP shy away from this? It will certainly be more useful than the extravagant, worthless and illegal confab going on now.

3 Likes

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by cyril83(m): 10:10am On Jul 14, 2014
Going by the comments in this thread, one can easily differentiate intellectuals from die-hard.

5 Likes

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by BlueMurder(m): 10:20am On Jul 14, 2014
anonimi:

Have they called for the Defence & Intelligence chiefs to brief them and CHANNEL these suggestions they are blowing in the press, through their representaThieves angry
What role have their SINators played in understanding/unravelling Boko Haram sponsors and its Modus Operandi sad

Anyway they know they have CLUELESS followers and MUGU fellow compatriots shocked shocked who will be hailing them for having SAID the "right things". without bothering what CONCRETE ACTION they have taken in consonance with what they said to verify their SINCERITY of purpose shocked

Says the pseudo intellectual, hypocritical PDP agent. What is wrong with constituting an international commission of enquiry to unearth the sponsors of this evil group once and for all? What exactly are you people afraid of? You need to work on your credibility, seriously.

9 Likes

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by cyril83(m): 10:23am On Jul 14, 2014
snthesis:

curtain: Why did they have to wait until AlI Modu Sheriff decamped to PDP

anonimi:

Yomieluv: They should start with buhari .

I doubt if these guyz are Nigerians.

7 Likes

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by anonimi: 10:29am On Jul 14, 2014
nagoma:

Because Nigerians want to get to the bottom of the matter once and for all. What's wrong with that? Why should PDP shy away from this? It will certainly be more useful than the extravagant, worthless and illegal confab going on now.

Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu no longer one of the two (Buhari is the second) national leaders of APC
Does APC want amnesty for the BH boys or does it want their sponsors fished out and dealt with after finding out its modus operandi shocked
What really does APC want angry

Tinubu backs amnesty for Boko Haram
MARCH 21, 2013

Former Lagos State Governor, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, on Thursday in Kano called for the granting of amnesty to Boko Haram militants, insisting that they are not ghosts as alleged by President Goodluck Jonathan.

Tinubu, the National Leader of Action Congress of Nigeria, who was in Kano to commiserate with the Emir of Kano, Alhaji Ado Bayero, over the attack on him and his convoy recently, explained that the amnesty must be based on justice, particularly for those with no blood stains on their hands.

He however said those involved in criminal activities among them must be made to face justice.

He said, “For the innocent ones among them, there must be amnesty. We cannot fight a war in our own country against minor crimes and minor people. We would only end up multiplying these people by trying to use force against our own citizens.

“I therefore disagree with the President; they are not ghosts.

“Are those people in prison ghosts? If they are, why are prison officials looking after them? Are JTF operatives fighting ghosts, do they possess magic power to see ghosts?”

According to him, security challenges in the country could also be attributed to the duplication of ministries related to Police affairs, which he said, could render the Inspector General of Police, M.D. Abubakar, incapacitated in taking firm control of security in the country.

At the Emir’s palace, Tinubu condemned the attack on the royal father, describing it as unfortunate.

The Emir, thanked Tinubu for the visit, describing him as a visionary and purposeful leader in every aspect of life by showing good example to the ordinary people.

From: http://www.punchng.com/news/tinubu-backs-amnesty-for-boko-haram/

This was just last year oh shocked shocked
Abeg what has changed in APC's calculation

Original Confusion Break Bone (CBB)....respect to the Abami Eda, Fela Aikulapo Kuti

2 Likes

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by aquabeing: 10:30am On Jul 14, 2014
cliffm43: APC ARE THE BOKO HARAM....BUKOHARI AS HIS CALLED.KNOW EVERYTHING,FOR ME....ALL THE HAUSA LEADERS ARE THE BOKO HARAMS.EVEN THE HAUSA MAN IS IN PDP OR APC.HE IS A BOKO HARAM,JUST AS THE VICE PRESIDENT IS AM HAUSA MAN,HE IS BOKO AND HIS WIFE IS THE HARAM...APC.GO AND SLEEP,BECAUSE WE KNOWS THAT YOUR MEMBERS ARE THE SPONSORS...

Why cant you people just give a little space for reasoning at times? This is an open challenge to the ruling party. Let them embrace the challenge if truly they are in support to see the end to mass killings of fellow Nigerians. How long do we have to continue pointing accusing fingers?

3 Likes

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by anonimi: 10:32am On Jul 14, 2014
BlueMurder:

Says the pseudo intellectual, hypocritical PDP agent. What is wrong with constituting an international commission of enquiry to unearth the sponsors of this evil group once and for all? What exactly are you people afraid of? You need to work on your credibility, seriously.

Is that what the British, the Americans did for their terrorist attacks or do you think we are INFERIOR to them because you consider our average IQ to be lower than theirs
Again what have the APC representatThieves and SINators done on this matter for the mega millions ILLEGITIMATE money they receive from us every month.
What?

1 Like

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by slyzy(m): 10:41am On Jul 14, 2014
Mogidi: APC got scared after reading an article on FFK's facebook, the Brits are about to unveil Buhari as the sects leader.

But wait, I hope Lai Mohammend cleared this press release with Bukohari Buhari?
Boko Haram is pdp and pdp is Boko Haram. Azazi said it, and what did the GEJ do? He fired him from his appointment and sensing that the General(rtd) may spill further, they decided to silence permanently by arrangie plain crash. Leave Buhari and apc alone.

2 Likes

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by vicadex07(m): 10:43am On Jul 14, 2014
How come bombs
only explode in states not loyal to the Jonathan re-
election bid? Kano, Adamawa, Yobe, kaduna, Imo,
Rivers, Lagos?
This is what i think. i think jonathan is using boko
haram to create chaos in those states so that he
can have a reason to deploy heavy security
personnel to the states ( Ekiti Case study) to
intimidate the voters during election.
Another game plan i see playing out is that
Jonathan would force Jega (INEC) to abort Election
in Boko Haram affected areas, citing insecurity
menace, and only conduct the presidential
election in states that are boko haram free, in
other words Jonathan's Strong Holds.
The bomb blasts in Abuja is just to give the whole
scheme a nationalistic view so that people would
not start suspecting. I don't see any reason why
boko haram is growing stronger even in the midst
of heavy presence of our gallant and
internationally acclaimed Nigerian army. The only
explanation is that there is a collaboration
between the federation and boko haram. Chibok
girls is a diversion. The girls were not kidnapped.
Jonathan has them. The Northerners cant be
killing their own people. It doesn't work that way.
Its someone from outside that is doing this dirty
business for Jonathan like a contract (probably what our 20 billion dollars was used for, and much more). We already know how desperate and ruthless he is. So this is not exactly
a revelation.

5 Likes

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by talktimi(m): 10:49am On Jul 14, 2014
Funny the supporters of APC are panicking now just after the UK parliament pointed accusing fingers at them

1 Like

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by anonimi: 10:49am On Jul 14, 2014
This was also from the same LIE Mohammed last year:

ACN: Boko Haram’s ban violates Constitution
June 10, 2013

The Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) has said that the recent proscription of Boko Haram and Ansaru, desirable as it may be in tackling the terrorist organisations, violates the Constitution.
According to the party, the proscription stifles the press and tampers with the fundamental human rights of Nigerians.
In a statement yesterday by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the ACN said the order also makes it easy for an increasingly intolerant government to clamp down on the opposition, which it sees more as an irritant than an indispensable part of democracy.
It urged professional media organisations to challenge the Order in court to save journalists from long jail terms “simply for carrying out their constitutional duties”.
The ACN urged the Federal Government to clarify “the knotty and vague areas” of the open-ended Order, that may end up punishing journalists and infringing on the civil liberties of the citizens more than it will curtail the activities of the sects.
‘’Against the background of insinuations in government circles, let us be clear that we do not condone the activities of these sects that have killed and maimed innocent Nigerians and turned a section of the country into a battle field. Terrorism in all its ramifications is condemnable, and no responsible government will allow any group, no matter its name, grievances or ideology, to carry out terrorist acts unchecked.
‘’But we believe that whatever action government takes – even in an emergency – must pass the Constitutional test, especially since the relevant sections of the Constitution have not been suspended,’’ the party said.
It said the offensive section of the Order is Section 5 (1), which prescribes a term of imprisonment of not less than 20 years ‘’for any person who knowingly, in any manner, directly or indirectly, solicits or renders support for the commission of an act of terrorism or to a terrorist group’’.
The ACN said “support”, as defined by the Order, includes ‘’incitement to commit a terrorist act through the Internet, or any electronic means or through the use of printed materials or through the dissemination of terrorist information.
‘’Is this subsection not in conflict with Chapter II Section 22 of the Nigeria constitution, which says ‘The press, radio, television and other agencies of the mass media, shall AT ALL TIMES BE FREE (emphasis ours) to uphold the fundamental objectives contained in this chapter and uphold the responsibility and accountability of the government to the people?’
‘’By stifling the press, is the Order not abridging a part of the fundamental human rights guaranteed every citizen under Chapter Four of the Nigerian Constitution in Section 39 (1), which states thus: ‘Every person shall be entitled to freedom of expression, including freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart ideas and information without interference?’(emphasis ours).
‘’Can journalists escape being sentenced to 20-year jail terms for publishing statements issued by the sects? Can they freely report on videos periodically posted on YouTube by Boko Haram leader Shekau? Can the media freely report the kind of massacre that took place in Baga in April without being held liable for ‘supporting’ terrorism? Can radio and television stations organise talk shows on terrorism without the discussants being held liable for ‘supporting’ terrorism?
‘’Can the opposition criticise the government’s strategies against the terrorist sects, through its regular intervention, without being perceived as offering support to the sects? Does this Order cover the satellite broadcast channels that can be accessed in many homes across the country? Who determines when this Order has been breached? These are some of the questions that arise under the proscription Order,’’ the party said.
It said the government must take a cue from what obtains in other countries, especially in the US, which are also battling terrorism, adding that the media in those countries have continued to report freely on the activities of the global terrorist organisation Al-Qaeda, despite the horrendous attacks it has carried out in the US and Europe, among others.
‘’In a statement we issued on May 5th, we said inter alia: ‘The Jonathan Administration is steadily descending into despotism with a brazen assault on the freedom of expression and the press, the use of national institutions against perceived enemies and a growing inclination to denigrate opposition leaders.
‘’The Jonathan Administration is anchored on a Transformation Agenda. But the only transformation that we can see is the one from a democratically-elected
President to an Emperor, a despot…If the President is not prevailed upon to change course, Nigeria may be in for another season of anomie, reminiscent of the days of the maximum ruler who took the country to the brink before his sudden demise.’
‘’We hate to say this has turned out to be prescient, in view of the dangerous provisions of the Boko Haram’s and Ansaru’s proscription Order. The Order’s assault on the press freedom and the Constitutionally-guaranteed rights of ordinary Nigerians is unprecedented in the country’s history. We call on the Federal Government to take a second look at this Order, with a view to resolving any conflict it may have with the Constitution,” the ACN said.
In a reaction to the AC N statement, House of Representatives Minority Leader Femi Gbajabiamila said: “You make a controversial butb an interesting and valid point. The order itself is in order but for the word support which is ambiguous n needs interpretation.”

From: http://thenationonlineng.net/new/acn-boko-harams-ban-violates-constitution/

Again, inquistive-minded Nigerians want to know- what has changed in the APC calculation beyond mere, empty PROPAGANDA?
What has changed

2 Likes

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by vicadex07(m): 10:54am On Jul 14, 2014
The koko of the matter is who are we really dealing
with here? No doubt there is a boko haram, But is
the Federal Government behind boko haram? Is the
PDP boko haram, and boko haram = PDP? Who are
supplying bh with arms through the borders? who is
really flying in helicopters with sophisticated arms
at night into bh camps? Why is it that whenever the
FG enters into trouble we hear some bomb explode
somewhere? Is it deliberate attention shifting? why
did Henry Okah accuse the FG of sponsoring the
october 1st 2010 bombing? why is Asari Dokubo still
a free man even after threatening the national
security of the country? Why is Farouk Lawal still in
the house of reps even when he was caught red
handed taking bribe? Why is Ali Ndume still a free
man even after being implicated as a sponsor of bh?
Why was General AZAZI assasinated when he he declared PDP as boko haram. Why are all captured boko haram suspects either dead, missing or abrubtly released without getting a hold of their sponsors. Why was Al mustapha, a well known murder that has been incarcerated for decades released by the Jonathan administration. Is it to support their BH campaign. WHERE IS OUR $20 billion and much more that has been looted by PDP, GEJ and his cronies. Are financing boko haram With our oil money?

7 Likes

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by deesquarediddy(m): 10:56am On Jul 14, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User / "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom / Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.