Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi (17330 Views)

Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention / Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi / Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by revelationuche: 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
I've always had the belief dat GEJ has a lot of paid laptop boys/ youths whose job is to go round the social media and countering any attack on his government. With the way some folks here are taking it personal, I am more than convinced.
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by hermesprogidy(m): 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
ichidodo: If your low powered brain cannot scramble well enough why don't you seek for
further clarification??...Or better still jump and pass?!
I didn't expect much from a slowpoke. Adios

1 Like

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
BashBB:

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/apc-calls-inquiry-unravel-boko-haram-sponsors-modus-operandi/

Oh puuuullleassse...APC should spare us this bullshit propaganda. We all know they are the biggest sponsors of boko haram.

1 Like

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by billgabb(m): 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
if APC can sponsor Boko Boys, then lies of innocent sponsors will emerge from Boko Shekau by the main (APC) sponsors.
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by kabba7(m): 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
Mogidi: APC got scared after reading an article on FFK's facebook, the Brits are about to unveil Buhari as the sects leader.

But wait, I hope Lai Mohammend cleared this press release with Bukohari Buhari?

Do you remember what late Gen. Azazi told the nation of the sponsors of boko haram before he was helped to cross, I will be surprise if Dr. Goodluck Ebele. Jonathan don't come up as a sponsor .
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by Walspring: 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2014
I can sight another billions of naira being wasted soon... Naija i hail oooo
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by Mogidi: 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
kabba7:

Do you remember what late Gen. Azazi told the nation of the sponsors of boko haram before he was helped to cross, I will be surprise if Dr. Goodluck Ebele. Jonathan don't come up as a sponsor .

Yea right, make the country ungovernable for himself, flawless logic, clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by saintikechi(m): 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2014
I think ohaneze ndigbo should be added to the panel of enquiry as well as massob
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by Andyg: 7:21am On Jul 15, 2014
I pity naija, laid has raised an important issue but people are crying wolf. let d PDP led govt go ahead and do the needful to unravel d sponsors. instead they are playing blame game. let d committee be set with immediate action otherwise PDP are the sponsors
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by bashydemy(m): 7:57am On Jul 15, 2014
You ediots here who always blame APC should get a life, Where are you guys when GEJ say Boko Haram sponsor are within his cabinet.. Are APC in GEJ cabinet? craze dey worry una...

2 Likes

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by bashydemy(m): 8:00am On Jul 15, 2014
Mogidi:

Yea right, make the country ungovernable for himself, flawless logic, clap for yourself.
Are you alright at all? yes GEJ could be behind boko haram if you doubt go watch 24hours i think season 3,4 or 5 where US president is behind terrorist attack and murder of late president and was arrest on the burial day.. so put on your thinking cap. You never see mother will be behind her children misfortune?

1 Like

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by nagoma(m): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2014
anonimi:

The last time I checked the legislature is an INDEPENDENT arm of government.
Is that not so

The last time I checked a government worth it's salt is responsible for checking crimes in any part of the land.
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by anonimi: 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
nagoma:

The last time I checked a government worth it's salt is responsible for checking crimes in any part of the land.

And the legislature is not PART of this government you refer to

1 Like

Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by PROCTOR: 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
I mean we have'nt bn hearing anything from them

They are right behind you doing Close Protection aka bodyguard work for you grin cheesy
Na where/how you wan take see them [/quote]
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by nagoma(m): 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
anonimi:

And the legislature is not PART of this government you refer to

Why are you so obstinate? A good government will prosecute and convict criminals from anywhere including parliament.

Do you Know how many serving British MPs go to jail ? You have no government my friend.
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by anonimi: 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
nagoma:

Why are you so obstinate? A good government will prosecute and convict criminals from anywhere including parliament.

Do you Know how many serving British MPs go to jail ? You have no government my friend.

Since you have not answered my question, I will ask you again:

Is the legislature NOT part of government
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by ibrahym47(m): 12:06am On Jul 18, 2014
bakila:

That "pikin the money that made you what you are was from defending some funny actions blindly, so take your drugs and get better quick I have nothing else to sell to treat you. I am now too old for laptop business."
Guilty conscience
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by Ovamboland(m): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2014
cliffm43: APC ARE THE BOKO HARAM....BUKOHARI AS HIS CALLED.KNOW EVERYTHING,FOR ME....ALL THE HAUSA LEADERS ARE THE BOKO HARAMS.EVEN THE HAUSA MAN IS IN PDP OR APC.HE IS A BOKO HARAM,JUST AS THE VICE PRESIDENT IS AM HAUSA MAN,HE IS BOKO AND HIS WIFE IS THE HARAM...APC.GO AND SLEEP,BECAUSE WE KNOWS YOUR MEMBERS ARE THE SPONSORS...

See the output of a failed educational system with poor cognitive reasoning skills. You know through your bigot lenses or genies gave you the information with evidence
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by Ovamboland(m): 11:15am On Jul 29, 2014
anonimi:

Is that what the British, the Americans did for their terrorist attacks or do you think we are INFERIOR to them because you consider our average IQ to be lower than theirs
Again what have the APC representatThieves and SINators done on this matter for the megtheira millions ILLEGITIMATE money they receive from us every month.
What?

And the PDP senators with their APGA/LP allies who are the clear majority in your opinion don't have any responsibility to institute investigations in boko haram sponsors and structure. Their own loot is legitimate but that of APC is not? Why can't your brain reason fairly at least sometimes.
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by Ovamboland(m): 11:18am On Jul 29, 2014
slyzy: Boko Haram is pdp and pdp is Boko Haram. Azazi said it, and what did the GEJ do? He fired him from his appointment and sensing that the General(rtd) may spill further, they decided to silence permanently by arrangie plain crash. Leave Buhari and apc alone.

What evidence can you point to that the crash was arranged by PDP? your style is clear, repeat unsubstantiated information as many times as possible then it starts looking like truth
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by anonimi: 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ovamboland:

And the PDP senators with their APGA/LP allies who are the clear majority in your opinion don't have any responsibility to institute investigations in boko haram sponsors and structure. Their own loot is legitimate but that of APC is not? Why can't your brain reason fairly at least sometimes.

IF & when PDP as a political party "with their APGA/LP allies" calls for "inquiry to unravel Boko Haram sponsors, Modus Operandi", I will be sure to refer them also to their SINators and representatTHIVES to do their legislative work.
Hope you are cool now
Re: APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi by slyzy(m): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ovamboland:

What evidence can you point to that the crash was arranged by PDP? your style is clear, repeat unsubstantiated information as many times as possible then it starts looking like truth
The witch cried in the night and the baby died in the morning. If you can provide evidence that APC and Buhari are sponsors of terrorism then I'll yield to ur sanctimonious posture and do likewise. Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abia North Senatorial Rerun: Early Results Put Pdp In Clear Lead (see Photos Of / Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User / Rekiya Bello Is Dead: Governor Yahaya Bello Loses Stepmother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.