Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Would You Kiss A Partner With Mouth Odour? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Kiss A Partner With Mouth Odour? (1081 Views)

Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This (pic) / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO / How Can You Manage To Kiss Your Wife With Mouth Odour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Kiss A Partner With Mouth Odour? by Bigsteveg(m): 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
One of the vows during wedding ceremonies is to love each other for better for worse. While sexual intercourse, being an important part of marriage, goes hand-in-hand with kissing, one of the challenges that could confront a loving sexual relationship is if a partner has bad breath, also known as mouth odour. I'll like to know what people thinks, Can you kiss a partner with mouth odour?
Re: Would You Kiss A Partner With Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
Impossible.
Re: Would You Kiss A Partner With Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
lol, funny question. I don't know.
Re: Would You Kiss A Partner With Mouth Odour? by slimthugchimee(m): 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
I dey craze
Re: Would You Kiss A Partner With Mouth Odour? by Tallesty1(m): 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
Yeap, but I go put my head inside nylon bag.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Kiss A Partner With Mouth Odour? by drajjay: 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
i go spray perf for the mouth first ;Di go spray perf for the mouth first
Re: Would You Kiss A Partner With Mouth Odour? by PerfectFortune: 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
Lol
Re: Would You Kiss A Partner With Mouth Odour? by Butoneday2(m): 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
How can!
Re: Would You Kiss A Partner With Mouth Odour? by paulaspearz(f): 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
I will buy plenty toothpaste and keep them at different places in the house,anytime we want to kiss you will use tho closest 1 to brush your mouth...case-closed
Re: Would You Kiss A Partner With Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
All these pple saying tat itz impossible am 99.9 percent sure tat ur partners hv mouth odour,if it wz tat it means tat u can nt kiss dm,thn it means tat pple wt mouth odour do nt hv partners abiAbegi,9ja's nd deir forming,op my first gf had a bad mouth odour,I started lecturing ha abt hw 2 brush,she wz a gud learner nd in less thn 2weeks in our relationship I saw changes ,u just nid 2 b patient wt them

2 Likes

Re: Would You Kiss A Partner With Mouth Odour? by vizkiz: 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
Abeg who get mangi knor
Re: Would You Kiss A Partner With Mouth Odour? by emeralddayo(f): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
most pple wt mouth odour do not wash their tongues well......bk to d topic...i cant kiss a guy wt mawt odour

1 Like

Re: Would You Kiss A Partner With Mouth Odour? by beeevan: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
If I chose a partner with MO, i don't see why I shouldn't kiss him. If I so detest MO, i would have chosen someone else.

1 Like

Re: Would You Kiss A Partner With Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
Dunno
Re: Would You Kiss A Partner With Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
Dunno.
Re: Would You Kiss A Partner With Mouth Odour? by mkoabiola: 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
Ppu can form what dey ar nt on line
I go kiss am well well.
Na wetin I buy I go chop

1 Like

Re: Would You Kiss A Partner With Mouth Odour? by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
missberrypop5: lol, funny question. I don't know.
hmmmm this your reply is suspicious grin . I know youve been kissing or youve kissed one or more before
@op btw most of these ladies saying no sef who knows if they have mouth odour and as for me, i cant kiss a lady who has odour oozing outta her mouth
Re: Would You Kiss A Partner With Mouth Odour? by SalC: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
Hehehe see funny answers, I am just imagining how all these people shouting NO will live from days to weeks to months and years without kissing their spouses, because he or she has bad breath,

Tell us manageable lies joor. wink
Re: Would You Kiss A Partner With Mouth Odour? by SalC: 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
ULSHERLAN:
hmmmm this your reply is suspicious grin . I know youve been kissing or youve kissed one or more before
@op btw most of these ladies saying no sef who knows if the have mouth odour and as for me, i cant kiss a lady who has odour oozing outta her mouth
Lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Kiss A Partner With Mouth Odour? by EfemenaXY: 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
paulaspearz: I will buy plenty toothpaste and keep them at different places in the house,anytime we want to kiss you will use tho closest 1 to brush your mouth...case-closed

LWKMD!

@OP: No. But I would encourage him to go for a dental checkup whilst investing in a good quality toothbrush, toothpaste, anti-bacterial mouthwash and floss.

Brushing twice a day and cutting down on sugary drinks / snacks should also do the trick.

Bottomline here is this: if you love someone, you'll do everything within your powers to help them with whatever "issues" they have. No one is born perfect. This is what being in a mature relationship is all about.

1 Like

Re: Would You Kiss A Partner With Mouth Odour? by corisande: 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
I can lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Kiss A Partner With Mouth Odour? by Bigsteveg(m): 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
vizkiz: Abeg who get mangi knor

Aji no moto dey, u go manage am?
Re: Would You Kiss A Partner With Mouth Odour? by Vikky014(f): 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
Tallesty1: Yeap, but I go put my head inside nylon bag.
lol
Re: Would You Kiss A Partner With Mouth Odour? by freecharles(m): 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
hell fvcking NO
Re: Would You Kiss A Partner With Mouth Odour? by JEITO: 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
Mouth odour is not an incurable ailment so we will sort that out before marriage.
Re: Would You Kiss A Partner With Mouth Odour? by Lordabas: 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
I rather kill myself than commit suicide. Even if her mouth is made of diamond i no fit! Impossicant!!! shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Four(4) Ways To Kill Your Husband / Nigeria Woman Who Couldn't Find Mr Right Co-parents With A Gay Man She Met Onlin / Reminisce (african Stories/bedtime Stories.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.