Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Ladies How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? (786 Views)

When You Eat Too Much Salt...read This / Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. / How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Enahi(f): 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
Ok I don't know the particular section am to post this. Am really trying to watch my weight but I don't know what and what am to do. At times I eat less when am at home(once or twice),but I noticed I eat more at work. Been trying to curtail my urge to eat or munch something at work,but am finding it difficult. I don't know if its because we have meal available and a place to buy snacks at my place of work is the reason behind it,I try to take food to work to enable me eat when am ready but its not working. Most times after eating the food,I still want to eat the one cooked at my place of work. What's your suggestions please and what would you suggest I take to stay fit. Thank you.
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by vizkiz: 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
What is romantic about this topic now
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by ruffcoin09(m): 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
I dey sambisa forest dey plock mango.........e sweet die grin
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by egopersonified(f): 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
Op, even losing weight takes determination. If u enjoy d food at work, then stop taking food to work. Dont snack AT ALL, except u are not eating in d office that day. U also need more official workload, its when u are idle u think of food. Try to take a cup of lipton only before leaving home and dont eat till 12noon(this works like magic for me, but I ve a lot of self control ohh). Try to keep jekuje out of your reach both at home and work, but u can indulge once in a while. If u can try exercises.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Enahi(f): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
egopersonified: Op, even losing weight takes determination. If u enjoy d food at work, then stop taking food to work. Dont snack AT ALL, except u are not eating in d office that day. U also need more official workload, its when u are idle u think of food. Try to take a cup of lipton only before leaving home and dont eat till 12noon(this works like magic for me, but I ve a lot of self control ohh). Try to keep jekuje out of your reach both at home and work, but u can indulge once in a while. If u can try exercises.
Lol thank you,yeah I do exercise like 3 times a week sometimes I do skipping or take a stroll. I do take a cup of coffee(black) before I go to work,I have lipton too. My fear is I have to eat my food early when I get to work,because it will be cold. But I will try other methods.
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
egopersonified: Op, even losing weight takes determination. If u enjoy d food at work, then stop taking food to work. Dont snack AT ALL, except u are not eating in d office that day. U also need more official workload, its when u are idle u think of food. Try to take a cup of lipton only before leaving home and dont eat till 12noon(this works like magic for me, but I ve a lot of self control ohh). Try to keep jekuje out of your reach both at home and work, but u can indulge once in a while. If u can try exercises.
I take 2 cigarettes and half a bottle of beer as breakfast. Lipton soaked in schnapps with buns at noon, and pure water and ground nuts at night. Am I on a good diet?
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by egopersonified(f): 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
krall: I take 2 cigarettes and half a bottle of beer as breakfast. Lipton soaked in schnapps with buns at noon, and pure water and ground nuts at night. Am I on a good diet?

so u wakaed alone to this thread. Just keep up this diet and I predict you will outlive the mosquitoes in my room.
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Enahi(f): 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
krall: I take 2 cigarettes and half a bottle of beer as breakfast. Lipton soaked in schnapps with buns at noon, and pure water and ground nuts at night. Am I on a good diet?
Lol u no serious
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by petitmonde(m): 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
Enahi,staying fit/losing weight hinges on either diet or physical activities or both.just eat well and stay active.i dont know hw much skips u do in a day.buh u can include jogging/running everyday.you need more cardiovasculars.neva skip breakfast.it is berra to eat small meal 3 time than to eat large meal twice.physical activities really work wonders i must tell you.there are some other things i can only show/tell u only when we 'see in camera'

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by bloglover(m): 5:46am On Jul 14, 2014
I think u should stop taking food to work and instead replace with fruit like oranges, apples those types of fruits that will unleash the hunger in you so that u can buy food in your work place.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Discovery - Man Can Now Live Past 100yrs / Yoruba Nollywood Actors/actresses Campaign On Ebola / Pix..newborn Baby Found In Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.