Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] (13065 Views)

Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot / My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! / Loss Of Friends After Baby Is Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
Lolz francistony na my guy
MzMariah: Chai, I be miss o grin

Francis tony and Doclight, I don show o, make una come show una talent. cheesy
but i 4 nack am. #winks abi na lie @francis?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Hookah(m): 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hey peeps...i need a NL pal
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
softsparkyy:
How will you know when you are busy toasting Mizmariah

Hahaha...thats not an excuse still. You should say hi to daddy. How are you?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
kaboninc:

Daddy what did you buy on your way back from work?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
MzMariah: Daddy what did you buy on your way back from work?

Daddy is still at work. What would you want daddy to buy for you?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Godspearl(f): 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
softsparkyy: I like that name Godspearl. where she dey sef?
I dey here o,I was making cake
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
kaboninc:

Daddy is still at work. What would you want daddy to buy for you?
Buy me PIZZA (Beef pepperoni, Italian beef sausage, beef ham & beef topped with extra mozzarella cheese) wink
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
kaboninc:

Fine sir.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
Godspearl: I dey here o,I was making cake
You can bake?
Please I will like to have some.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hookah: Hey peeps...i need a NL pal
Eyaaaah
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Godspearl(f): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
softsparkyy:
You can bake?
Please I will like to have some.
I'm learning,I will sure send u some wen its done wink
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
O dear! What's ur preference M or F
Hookah: Hey peeps...i need a NL pal
if na Female, we have loads of jovial and sweet ladies in da building. E.g mzmariah,miztola, Godspearl, softsparkkey(note: diz one has no specific gender, grab her how she's female) e.t.c. And as 4 da males, na troublesome male full here o. E.g ............
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by bukit05(f): 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
Just passing by. .
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Godspearl(f): 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
I'm done,come n chop o

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
MzMariah: Buy me PIZZA (Beef pepperoni, Italian beef sausage, beef ham & beef topped with extra mozzarella cheese) wink
Lol. I'll dear. Big, medium or small pack?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
Godspearl: I'm done,come n chop o
Please don't let me ask you of my share. Daddy's got to be honoured
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
softsparkyy:
Fine sir.
Hope you had a great day today
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
kaboninc: Lol. I'll dear. Big, medium or small pack?
Big grin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 18, 2014
Doclight: O dear! What's ur preference M or Fif na Female, we have loads of jovial and sweet ladies in da building. E.g mzmariah,miztola, Godspearl, softsparkkey(note: diz one has no specific gender, grab her how she's female) e.t.c. And as 4 da males, na troublesome male full here o. E.g ............
welldone ooo! U wan turn hook uo doc abi??
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 18, 2014
miztola: welldone ooo! U wan turn hook uo doc abi??
Lol. No mind am grin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 18, 2014
MzMariah: Lol. No mind am grin
lol,wetin u de find here? Kaboninc? tongue
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 18, 2014
Godspearl: I'm done,come n chop o
E still remain?

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 18, 2014
miztola: lol,wetin u de find here? Kaboninc? tongue
Kaboninc no sure jor, na your brother cheesy
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 18, 2014
MzMariah: Kaboninc no sure jor, na your brother cheesy
Beta pikin....u know what'sup grin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2014
miztola: Beta pikin....u know what'sup grin
cheesy
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by pickabeau1: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2014
This is another fun room..

#Following
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 10:36am On Jul 18, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahaha
miztola: welldone ooo! U wan turn hook uo doc abi??
(1 million likes)
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2014
Welcome on board ma'm/sir.
pickabeau1: This is another fun room..

#Following
how weekend things?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kingphilip(m): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2014
miztola: kingphilip howz ur day going?? gringrin,trust it has been good?
Mzmariah....hope u're good grin

OP,sorry for derailing ur thread
It's renamed already n now it's no derailment again

Gudam n Hw was ya nyt
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Godspearl(f): 11:14am On Jul 18, 2014
MzMariah: E still remain?
yea my dear,how u dey?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Godspearl(f): 11:16am On Jul 18, 2014
kaboninc: Please don't let me ask you of my share. Daddy's got to be honoured
daddy oyoyo #daddy come and eat satan go away#
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by pickabeau1: 11:35am On Jul 18, 2014
Doclight: Welcome on board ma'm/sir. how weekend things?

Im fine. Thanks
weekend--- we pray for the departed souls on the malaysia fligh

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

My Husband Beats Me As If We Are In Boxing Competition - Woman Tells Lagos Court / Men Who Suffer In Silence / Olden Days Vs Modern Days Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.