Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] (13071 Views)

Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot / My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! / Loss Of Friends After Baby Is Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2014
Godspearl: yea my dear,how u dey?
Mi good o.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
pickabeau1:

Im fine. Thanks
weekend--- we pray for the departed souls on the malaysia fligh

oh what a pity.

A malaysian?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by pickabeau1: 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
Doclight: oh what a pity.

A malaysian?

A commercial airplane was shot down yesterday
298 souls cry cry cry
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by bellong: 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
I have made friends here and still making.

The law of life unlike science says "Like attracts Like". If you are good, you will attract good people and vice-versa.

No matter how anonymous the forum is, a discerning mind can see through the good people here.

First question you should ask yourself is, "are you a friend.." (I do not mean an acquaintance)?

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by pickabeau1: 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
bellong: I have made friends here and still making.

The law of life unlike science says "Like attracts Like". If you are good, you will attract good people and vice-versa.

No matter how anonymous the forum is, a discerning mind can see through the good people here.

First question you should ask yourself is, "are you a friend.." (I do not mean an acquaintance)?

Deep and i agree
He that seeks friends must show himself friendly
U cant giv what you dont have

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by bellong: 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
pickabeau1:

Deep and i agree
He that seeks friends must show himself friendly
U cant giv what you dont have

Yea..... Deep calleth unto the deep....

A good man, out of the goodness of his heart brings forth good fruits.........

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Godspearl(f): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
Doclight,softsparkyy,miztola mzmariah,kaboninc,whoelse and efribody where una dey hide?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
Godspearl: Doclight,softsparkyy,miztola mzmariah,kaboninc,whoelse and efribody where una dey hide?
In your heart
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Godspearl(f): 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
kaboninc:
In your heart
why I'm I now looking for you all.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
Godspearl: why I'm I now looking for you all.
Because you were not patient in finding me.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
Godspearl: Doclight,softsparkyy,miztola mzmariah,kaboninc,whoelse and efribody where una dey hide?
I don show,
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
MzMariah: I don show,
Welcome. What did you buy for us?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
kaboninc: Welcome. What did you buy for us?
Pof pof .
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Godspearl(f): 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
MzMariah: I don show,
how body?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
Godspearl: how body?
My sista, no be small thing o. cold wan finish person but God pass them grin hmmm....,,,,this house is smelling nice, abeg which part of this house this aroma from dey show?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Jasi7(m): 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
MzMariah: My sista, no be small thing o. cold wan finish person but God pass them grin hmmm....,,,,this house is smelling nice, abeg which part of this house this aroma from dey show?

u dey H?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
MzMariah: Pof pof .
Imagine...I buy you pizza and you buy me pof pof. Shey my mouth look like pof?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
Jasi7:

u dey H?
Yes o, I dey H big time. sad
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
kaboninc: Imagine...I buy you pizza and you buy me pof pof. Shey my mouth look like pof?
Lol.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Jasi7(m): 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
MzMariah: Yes o, I dey H big time. sad

Go kitchen,u go see tuwon shinkafa and draw soup wey dey food flask,cari am chaw.....as i dey so na dis 24 season 9 dey my mind...i no want make u wori me,if u finish u fit folow me sidon watch am
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
Jasi7:

Go kitchen,u go see tuwon shinkafa and draw soup wey dey food flask,cari am chaw.....as i dey so na dis 24 season 9 dey my mind...i no want make u wori me,if u finish u fit folow me sidon watch am
But hoiw many meat dey the food? no fruits too? what about emmmmm...........Shawarma to take end today's eating business?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Godspearl(f): 7:25am On Jul 19, 2014
Jasi7:

u dey H?
u don catch me na me buy one hausa perfume come house &i know u will lik d smell bt jst enjoy d tuwo jasi7 prepare and shake off d cold.then lera come and collect ur gift u hear wink
MzMariah: My sista, no be small thing o. cold wan finish person but God pass them grin hmmm....,,,,this house is smelling nice, abeg which part of this house this aroma from dey show?
Jasi7:

u dey H?
u don catch me na me buy one hausa perfume come house &i know u will lik d smell bt jst enjoy d tuwo jasi7 prepare and shake off d cold.then lera come and collect ur gift u hear wink
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 7:58am On Jul 19, 2014
i dey d room gate to make sure boko boys no come disrupt our bliss.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Jasi7(m): 8:34am On Jul 19, 2014
MzMariah: But hoiw many meat dey the food? no fruits too? what about emmmmm...........Shawarma to take end today's eating business?

Fruits ke?...to take step down tuwo?,whr dat one dey hapen...shawarma no fit happen again,e dn late...bottle coke dey deep freezer,use am chop d tuwo!
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 19, 2014
wataguan girl! Ogini d sup?

Morning everyone...wishing all of us a beautifull,funfilled and blessed weekend gringrin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 19, 2014
Who dey here? I don show.......mehh, I don wake up grin

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 19, 2014
Jasi7:

Fruits ke?...to take step down tuwo?,whr dat one dey hapen...shawarma no fit happen again,e dn late...bottle coke dey deep freezer,use am chop d tuwo!
In fact, u leave me go dey watch 24, check kitchen, I nor eat that tuwo o grin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 19, 2014
miztola: wataguan girl! Ogini d sup?

Morning everyone...wishing all of us a beautifull,funfilled and blessed weekend gringrin
Jb, show last night o.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 19, 2014
MzMariah: Jb, show last night o.
That guy eh,chai!! I missed undecided
Abi im de like as everybody de miss am abi? God de,i go soon stop de miss am wink

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Hookah(m): 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
Doclight: O dear! What's ur preference M or Fif na Female, we have loads of jovial and sweet ladies in da building. E.g mzmariah,miztola, Godspearl, softsparkkey(note: diz one has no specific gender, grab her how she's female) e.t.c. And as 4 da males, na troublesome male full here o. E.g ............
lol...am a guy and i'll prefer female friends
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Hookah(m): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
softsparkyy:
Eyaaaah
wanna help awt?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Saraha1(f): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2014
Odunharry: we can be friends
with all pleasure.

Hope you would't apply thesame method like my old friend?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Re-prioritize: A Clarion Call To Ladies / Olden Days Vs Modern Days Marriages / Can I Marry My Brother's Wife Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.