Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video (4469 Views)

CNN Refers To Nigeria As A North African Country / BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate / Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by Lordmayorz(m): 11:20am On Jul 14, 2014
He knows nothing except killing of innocent people....olodo oshi
Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 14, 2014
SOUNDKING: Mallam shacow, education is very important o, bookunobeharam o...before u call peter obi d governor of Abuja..hahahahahaha sambisa fresh weed.

Make Mallam Shacow catch U e! grin grin
Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by leerules: 11:56am On Jul 14, 2014
u can see this guy is really disillusional.see him looking haggard.Boko Haram have lost the war
Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by alpha75(m): 11:57am On Jul 14, 2014
mrhookup: DO YOU NEED A RICH SUGAR
MOMMY OR
DADDY? SOMEONE TO
SUPPORT YOU
FINANCIALLY AND SATISFY
YOU
SEXUALLY. IF YES CALL
+2348028509578
to
get connected
. U better repent for the kingdom of God is at hand. U are just pouring hot charcoal on your head without you knowing it. See how you are blocking your destiny. And if you don't repent and denounce your evil ways, I see disaster coming. This is the final warning. Again, I say you repent, so that that peace of God that surpasses all understanding be granted unto you by the power of the holy ghost. Thanks as u hearken to the word of God.
Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by bjdon: 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
I beg people use your senses. How can this joker be the leader of ANYTHING. This guy can't even lead motor park touts. He's a clueless imbecilic person high on expired drugs. If This dude is the person giving the 'mighty' Nigerian Army a tough time, then God help us!
Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
alpha75: . U better repent for the kingdom of God is at hand. U are just pouring hot charcoal on your head without you knowing it. See how you are blocking your destiny. And if you don't repent and denounce your evil ways, I see disaster coming. This is the final warning. Again, I say you repent, so that that peace of God that surpasses all understanding be granted unto you by the power of the holy ghost. Thanks as u hearken to the word of God.
Dont take it personal. Your God is not even upset with what the guy wrote, so why are you delusional ?
Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by Joel3(m): 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
Billyonaire: Dont take it personal. Your God is not even upset with what the guy wrote, so why are you delusional ?
billy how far, longest time?
Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by idupaul: 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
Still suprised that nobody noticed Shekau threatened to detonate a bigger bomb in Lagos that the Lagos Govt will not be able to call a fire accident .. If U are versatile with the Hausa language you will see the threat.. I advise all Lagosian and security agent to be vigilant in the coming weeks from the threat I saw in that video the animal called Shekau is a planning a big blast for Lagos .

1 Like

Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by SolidMoney: 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
Adams Oshiomole:See trouble oo
Fashola:ThankGod oo.Adams,na only you waka come.
Adams:Shekau,there is God ooo
Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 15, 2014
Joel3: billy how far, longest time?
Not too far brov, just 18 kilometres. Thanks for holding forte.
Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by profosa: 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
I think that statement by Shekaru is what I may call a Freudian Slip, He has been thinking a lot about these states and their governors.

Please people in Edo and Lagos State should be extra and hyper vigilant

1 Like

Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by MRAbudant(m): 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
This video is a perfect proof that shekau is a misguided and schizophrenia patient, who conceals his intent under the guise of a muslim to perpetrate evil and vile deeds, in other for some illogical individuals to cast aspersions on the moral and virtuous characters of muslims, forgetting that boko haram is a product of political creation with the objectives to claim political power and some other malicious and iniquitous interest, although, romour has it that most of its sponsors are from the north bt that preconception is nt concretely valid enough to narrow it into ethno-religious concept by stupidly and ineptly saying that boko harams are muslim, as a people co-existence and good interaction are very instrumental in a trouble-free and successful society.
Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by Aksonman: 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
MRAbudant: This video is a perfect proof that shekau is a misguided and schizophrenia patient, who conceals his intent under the guise of a muslim to perpetrate evil and vile deeds, in other for some illogical individuals to cast aspersions on the moral and virtuous characters of muslims, forgetting that boko haram is a product of political creation with the objectives to claim political power and some other malicious and iniquitous interest, although, romour has it that most of its sponsors are from the north bt that preconception is nt concretely valid enough to narrow it into ethno-religious concept by stupidly and ineptly saying that boko harams are muslim, as a people co-existence and good interaction are very instrumental in a trouble-free and successful society.

Whenever the Sultan of Sokoto who is leader of all muslims in Nigeria proclaims or declares a FATWAH on all Boko Haram members, then we'll know that Northern Nigerian muslims are serious in fighting Boko Haram.
Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by aluunoble: 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
omenka: He's useless, but he keeps making the FG and all her Armed Forces appear clueless!!

R u one of them?
Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by Chibaba247(m): 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
I just lik d heading of the topic(delusional)
Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by MRAbudant(m): 9:11am On Aug 02, 2014
Aksonman:

Whenever the Sultan of Sokoto who is leader of all muslims in Nigeria proclaims or declares a FATWAH on all Boko Haram members, then we'll know that Northern Nigerian muslims are serious in fighting Boko Haram.
THE SULTAN OF SOKOTO, IN THE PERSON OF ALHAJI SA'AD ABUKAKAR (III) has been persistently and insistently condemning and denouncing the actions and work of boko haram since they began their full scale operation which made their activities known to the nation, that anybody that engages in suicidal, homicidal or murderous acts or any activity that is inimically detrimental to any being is nt a muslim and such person wld perish in hell as his abode several times without number, as i can recall, in 2013, he said that, 'We hereby call on the Muslims not to allow themselves to be used by our enemies in achieving their desired goals. We should not allow them to cause us to commit acts prohibited by our religion. We, therefore, call upon all those involved in this nefarious act, to fear God and desist from committing this grievous act.' he also recently said that, 'life is sacred, thus anybody who bombs himself thinking he will go to
heaven is immensely delusional,
"which also goes to rebut and repudiate the gravely, highly false and insane assumption that who kills anybody wld receive virgins in heaven" adding that, For us, one single life lost means a lot to us because life is sacred.
You cannot love God if you do not love your neighbour, Don’t call Boko Haram ‘Islamic militants’, A criminal is
a criminal, Do not link him with his 'religion'
.'
Insisting that, unhealthy rivalry among security
agencies is also another major setback towards
tackling the situation(bokoharam's mayhem)
, When we politicise the security issue, there
can never be a solution to it. We should not narrow it
down to an ethnic or religious thing. Let us stop
pointing accusing fingers and viewing terrorism as a northen issue.' with this judicious and sapient quotations from the sultan of Sokoto, it is very limpidly and obviously clear that boko haram is a political product created by some ungodly and irreligious individuals to traduce and abuse the godly religion of God, hence, causing upheaval, adversity and turmoil in the nation and also to achieve their political and iniquitious interests and aims, with all that said, i leave discerning and rational nigerians to arrive at good judgement about the whole boko haram's events and motives, shalom aleichem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Difference Between A Boss And A Leader In Pictures:::::::::::::::::::::::::: / Latest Politics News In Nigeria Today / Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.