Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

How Do I Cure Catarrh And Boost my Immunity? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Cure Catarrh And Boost my Immunity? (4581 Views)

How 2 Boost My Immune System / Man Claims Immunity To Snake Venom (photos) / How Will I Cure My Pile,please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Cure Catarrh And Boost my Immunity? by samshoz(m): 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
Kindly give me advice on how best to cure/redure catarrh. I noticed one nostril usually gets blocked, at night while asleep and causing nose blowing. Persistent catarrh is usually a symtom of fever for me but i treated malaria 4weeks ago. I delibrately took vit c tab daily for 2wks and i still get the afore mentioned scenario. Pls, what shall i do? Q2. How can i basicly increase my immunity? Your advice pls!
Re: How Do I Cure Catarrh And Boost my Immunity? by tunnyl(m): 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
hi pleqse drink lots of oranges everyday.
Re: How Do I Cure Catarrh And Boost my Immunity? by uboma(m): 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
@ op, for the Catarrh, i take Actifed tablets when i am down with it. Actifed works wonders for me but mind you, it will make you drowsy so take it close to bed time in the night. You will breath better.

For boosting your immunity, eating well balanced meals, vegetables and fruits will help.

Good health to you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cure Catarrh And Boost my Immunity? by dunhill26(m): 12:02am On Jul 14, 2014
samshoz: Kindly give me advice on how best to cure/redure catarrh. I noticed one nostril usually gets blocked, at night while asleep and causing nose blowing. Persistent catarrh is usually a symtom of fever for me but i treated malaria 4weeks ago. I delibrately took vit c tab daily for 2wks and i still get the afore mentioned scenario. Pls, what shall i do? Q2. How can i basicly increase my immunity? Your advice pls!
My friend take Swissgarde supplements for cold and flu, and for detoxifying ur system. i reccomend DEFENDER AND ALOE POWER. they work very effectively. thay are 100% herbal vitamins and nutritional products from south Africa. to meet a distributor, 08183808324, 08136478517
Re: How Do I Cure Catarrh And Boost my Immunity? by dunhill26(m): 12:04am On Jul 14, 2014
samshoz: Kindly give me advice on how best to cure/redure catarrh. I noticed one nostril usually gets blocked, at night while asleep and causing nose blowing. Persistent catarrh is usually a symtom of fever for me but i treated malaria 4weeks ago. I delibrately took vit c tab daily for 2wks and i still get the afore mentioned scenario. Pls, what shall i do? Q2. How can i basicly increase my immunity? Your advice pls!
My friend take Swissgarde supplements for cold and flu, and for detoxifying ur system. i reccomend IMMUNE BOOSTER AND ALOE POWER. they work very effectively. thay are 100% herbal vitamins and nutritional products from south Africa, i trust them. your irritations must cease after u take them. I also use them. to meet a distributor 08183808324, 08136478517
Re: How Do I Cure Catarrh And Boost my Immunity? by samshoz(m): 5:59am On Jul 14, 2014
Thanks guys. I know Actifed well, I hope I won't have to repeat it every other night. But I took vitamin c for a week plus and I still had it over night, though am relieved now as am typing. How do I prevent it sometimes? Q2. Should I continue taking vit c 3 times daily?
Re: How Do I Cure Catarrh And Boost my Immunity? by DJurry(m): 6:38am On Jul 14, 2014
samshoz: Thanks guys. I know Actifed well, I hope I won't have to repeat it every other night. But I took vitamin c for a week plus and I still had it over night, though am relieved now as am typing. How do I prevent it sometimes? Q2. Should I continue taking vit c 3 times daily?

Hi Samshos.
Just as you said at the start, you need to boost your immunity to treat and prevent this from re-occuring. Keep on taking the Vit C but it mustn't exceed 100mg daily.

Going natural with fruits & veggies would have been the best option but many you'll find nowadays are of low quality with little to no nutrients.
You may go for a natural supplement with a variety of quality nutrients lacking in food. Search online for "Immune Booster Capsules" or send me a mail & I'll reply you with info. (djurry18@gmail.com).

To Your Health!
Re: How Do I Cure Catarrh And Boost my Immunity? by tinufc(f): 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2014

I am a swissgarde distributor. I just got a relief from cold thru swissgarde herbal DeFender. u could help ur immunity thru Swissgarde Aloe power. please reach me on 08061673526. can get one across to u
Re: How Do I Cure Catarrh And Boost my Immunity? by bloglover(m): 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
One word..." ORANGES"
Re: How Do I Cure Catarrh And Boost my Immunity? by samshoz(m): 5:59am On Jul 21, 2014
tinufc:

I am a swissgarde distributor. I just got a relief from cold thru swissgarde herbal DeFender. u could help ur immunity thru Swissgarde Aloe power. please reach me on 08061673526. can get one across to u
ok
Re: How Do I Cure Catarrh And Boost my Immunity? by samshoz(m): 6:01am On Jul 21, 2014
uboma: @ op, for the Catarrh, i take Actifed tablets when i am down with it. Actifed works wonders for me but mind you, it will make you drowsy so take it close to bed time in the night. You will breath better.

For boosting your immunity, eating well balanced meals, vegetables and fruits will help.

Good health to you
i used it and still occurs.
Re: How Do I Cure Catarrh And Boost my Immunity? by samshoz(m): 6:02am On Jul 21, 2014
DJurry:

Hi Samshos.
Just as you said at the start, you need to boost your immunity to treat and prevent this from re-occuring. Keep on taking the Vit C but it mustn't exceed 100mg daily.

Going natural with fruits & veggies would have been the best option but many you'll find nowadays are of low quality with little to no nutrients.
You may go for a natural supplement with a variety of quality nutrients lacking in food. Search online for "Immune Booster Capsules" or send me a mail & I'll reply you with info. (djurry18@gmail.com).

To Your Health!
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cure Catarrh And Boost my Immunity? by uboma(m): 8:52am On Jul 21, 2014
samshoz: i used it and still occurs.

How long did you use the Actified tabs?
Re: How Do I Cure Catarrh And Boost my Immunity? by samshoz(m): 5:08am On Jul 22, 2014
uboma:

How long did you use the Actified tabs?
A day.
Re: How Do I Cure Catarrh And Boost my Immunity? by uboma(m): 6:06am On Jul 22, 2014
samshoz: A day.

The complete dose for taking Actifed is 5 days. You took it for just one day and expected a miracle to happen. It doesn't work that way. That's why its good to complete the required doze at all times even though you feel better mid way before completing the dose. When you fail to complete the required dosage of any drug, starting afresh with that particular drug may not yield effective result because by then you've developed a resistant to the drug already.

As it stands, I'll advise that you see a Doctor, list all the drugs you've taken so far and what quantity you took. The Doctor will prescribe the drugs you'll have to take and their dosage. And please DO COMPLETE the dose of whatever drug(s) the doctor prescribes.

Good health to you.
Re: How Do I Cure Catarrh And Boost my Immunity? by dunhill26(m): 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
people perish because they lack knowlesge. have time to do research about swissgarde products. u need to take supplements since drugs dont work for your catarrh. I reccomend u to see testimonies of swissgarde product on google. just mere using IMMUNE BOOSTER for 1 week will end your catarrh. if u want to know more whatsapp me.08136478517, 08183808324
Re: How Do I Cure Catarrh And Boost my Immunity? by samshoz(m): 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
uboma:

The complete dose for taking Actifed is 5 days. You took it for just one day and expected a miracle to happen. It doesn't work that way. That's why its good to complete the required doze at all times even though you feel better mid way before completing the dose. When you fail to complete the required dosage of any drug, starting afresh with that particular drug may not yield effective result because by then you've developed a resistant to the drug already.

As it stands, I'll advise that you see a Doctor, list all the drugs you've taken so far and what quantity you took. The Doctor will prescribe the drugs you'll have to take and their dosage. And please DO COMPLETE the dose of whatever drug(s) the doctor prescribes.

Good health to you.
Re: How Do I Cure Catarrh And Boost my Immunity? by samshoz(m): 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
dunhill26: people perish because they lack knowlesge. have time to do research about swissgarde products. u need to take supplements since drugs dont work for your catarrh. I reccomend u to see testimonies of swissgarde product on google. just mere using IMMUNE BOOSTER for 1 week will end your catarrh. if u want to know more whatsapp me.08136478517, 08183808324
How much is the immune booster?
Re: How Do I Cure Catarrh And Boost my Immunity? by dunhill26(m): 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
samshoz: How much is the immune booster?
it is #4,400 only
Re: How Do I Cure Catarrh And Boost my Immunity? by samshoz(m): 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
dunhill26:
it is #4,400 only
Ha! Thats expensive o!
Re: How Do I Cure Catarrh And Boost my Immunity? by dunhill26(m): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
samshoz: Ha! Thats expensive o!
its not expensive because the best investment should be on your health. if its a brand new samsung galaxy s5 or the new morano jeep, u will break the bank to buy it. ur health is important.
Re: How Do I Cure Catarrh And Boost my Immunity? by Idiataqueen(f): 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
is very simple go and buy vit c with gulcose mekophar it just 50 worth more than it money it has cure an early HIV it increase d immune system

(1) (Reply)

Edo Records 5 COVID-19 Deaths, Discharges 13 / Nigerian Man Receives First Battery Operated Heart In The World / My Cum is Always Watery Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.