Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

I Don't Love Her Anymore... [ MUST READ ] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Love Her Anymore... [ MUST READ ] (965 Views)

I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Love Her Anymore... [ MUST READ ] by gistmelove(m): 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
I Don't Love her anymore...

Becos it seem that word " LOVE " is now a slang...

But i Respect and cherish her so much!!!

She is a darling!!!!

I Respect Tinuke!!!

Team‬ Oko Ijebu #

‪#‎

Re: I Don't Love Her Anymore... [ MUST READ ] by delishpot: 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
Ok. What ever rocks ya boat. Wishing you guys sweet sweet tinz in all ya do.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Love Her Anymore... [ MUST READ ] by vizkiz: 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
You dnt love her anymore

Abeg give me her number this weather is too cold to be hating on a lady angry
Re: I Don't Love Her Anymore... [ MUST READ ] by delishpot: 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
vizkiz: You dnt love her anymore

Lol. Ole, him say love too loose, him use other words to say she special.for ya mind now if you get her number call her, she go come sharp sharp come knack you? Konji customer. Lol. Bad son of a good father.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Love Her Anymore... [ MUST READ ] by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
I tell ya, that word is so loose. Now, If a guy says to me "baby I love u" I will just be like "I knw, its that all you've got? Pls tell me sometin better jor"
So I get the Op, a nice pair u both are cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Love Her Anymore... [ MUST READ ] by gistmelove(m): 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
vizkiz: You dnt love her anymore

if that is ur wish... U be big time looser like brasil...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Love Her Anymore... [ MUST READ ] by Tallesty1(m): 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
Missjargo: I tell ya, that word is so loose. Now, If a guy says to me "baby I love u" I will just be like "I knw, its that all you've got? Pls tell me sometin better jor"
So I get the Op, a nice pair u both are cheesy
Don't try that with me.
Re: I Don't Love Her Anymore... [ MUST READ ] by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 14, 2014
Tallesty1: Don't try that with me.
undecided am really confused as to how we are both connected cos d last time I checked, we r not.
Re: I Don't Love Her Anymore... [ MUST READ ] by Tallesty1(m): 7:44am On Jul 14, 2014
Missjargo:
undecided am really confused as to how we are both connected cos d last time I checked, we r not.
Check again

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Wed Twice In The Same Church? / Advice / What Would You Do If?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.