Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Is There Any Real Cure For Stroke? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There Any Real Cure For Stroke? (616 Views)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / Please I'm In Dire Need Of Help. Any Cure For Stroke? / Where Does One Get Affordable Treatment For Stroke Victim In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Real Cure For Stroke? by mactoni91(m): 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2014
My mom was recently diagnosed of Stroke due to a severe high blood pressure and now she complains of pains in her Left hand and Left Leg. part of her chin is also Numb and with the things I have been reading lately online keeps me wondering if my mom could ever use the Affected parts again. NB, she's diabetic. Pls Nairaland, is there any cure for stroke cause I learnt it only takes Miracle/metaphysical approach for it to be cured. We await your responses.
Re: Is There Any Real Cure For Stroke? by sammer4life(m): 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
So sorry . There is a herbal formular that I've seen work. Though the patient is still recuperating. But the stories we heard and the recommendatiob says it wil work, though na partial stroke ooo. The herbalist id based in Enugu Ezike. If you care, I can help u get the number.
Re: Is There Any Real Cure For Stroke? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
Physiotherapy, eating a healthy diet high in fruit and vegetables and low in fat as well as keeping her blood sugar in check may help.

She may not regain complete use of the affected limbs,but she will have a good quality of life.
Re: Is There Any Real Cure For Stroke? by mactoni91(m): 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
We lost her 3 years ago
Re: Is There Any Real Cure For Stroke? by oxypress: 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
mactoni91:
We lost her 3 years ago
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy would have been the treatment of choice. But sorry, it's too late.
Re: Is There Any Real Cure For Stroke? by AIRLTH: 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
Oh so sorry

Uncontrolled blood pressure will result in stroke eventually, by damaging and weakening your brain’s blood vessels, causing them to narrow, rupture or leak.

It can also cause the formation of blood clots in the arteries which can lead to your brain damage by blocking blood flow and potentially resulting in stroke.

The effects of an unhealthy lifestyle can build up in your blood and your blood pressure will increase as you grow older.

Let me rephrase it: The side effects of living unhealthy life-style builds up in your blood, making your blood pressure increase as you age.

Potassium in your diet goes a long way. It helps in reducing and regulating your blood pressure

Find out other benefits here: https://www.airlth.vip/nutrition/potassium/potassium-diet-health-benefits/
You can also search in the website using the search box: Fruits high in potassium

(1) (Reply)

FRC Indicts NAFDAC For Unremitted N1.439 Billion Operational Surplus. / Experimental Drug Likely Saved Ebola Patients / Pls Doctors In The House Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.