Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

If I Dont Make 25k In 7 Days Am A Dummy - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / If I Dont Make 25k In 7 Days Am A Dummy (1047 Views)

A Simple Business You Can Start Even If You Are A Dummy... / Get your Website ready in 7 days / Do You Have 500k To Invest & Earn A Total Intrest Of 350k In 7 Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Dont Make 25k In 7 Days Am A Dummy by Nathclinton(m): 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
I said this bacause, this is one of the most easiest way to make cash online in nigeria. No need for paypal, liberty reserve or payza, the money goes strianght to ur bank account. The business is the best refferal program in the world which gives u N1500, on each person u invite.
I am preparin the ebook, on hw to make the money frm it, it contains everything, d ebook will be posted lastest tuesday, u just sight tight. If u havnt make a cash online, this can be a chance for u.
Re: If I Dont Make 25k In 7 Days Am A Dummy by osazekid(m): 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
So what's the site?
Re: If I Dont Make 25k In 7 Days Am A Dummy by Nathclinton(m): 11:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
osazekid: So what's the site?
the site name will be stated on the ebook. Pls sight tight
Re: If I Dont Make 25k In 7 Days Am A Dummy by osazekid(m): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
owk...am waiting
Re: If I Dont Make 25k In 7 Days Am A Dummy by Nathclinton(m): 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
Get job opportunity to make up to make N150,000 a month this is no scam it's real. this is an online program that pays you N1500 on each person you invite. I don't want to mention the name of the based on the problem Maryland is having, they will ban the post. have made it, make been on the business for over a year.So have prepared an evil on how to make money on the website. so if you want the evil place submit your email.You might be saying the money is too small, do you you of you invite 1000 persons is#1000000. you can see what#1500 can a amount to. if you invite; 10 persons you will be paid #15000.This is no scam it through, if it was a scam I will not have posted it.this might be a change in ur. to get started you have to download my ebook, to get the ebook you have to submit your email. just submit your email and I will send it to you.
Re: If I Dont Make 25k In 7 Days Am A Dummy by Nathclinton(m): 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
my tree ebook on the netccontact wealth formula pls download here

(1) (Reply)

Nddc Contracts. / Polyethylene(pet) And Cast Polypropylene(cpp Film) Supplier Needed Urgently / Urgent Inquiry For Transporting Good To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.