Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island (18612 Views)

The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. / Cost Of Fitted Kitchen And Wardrobes / Production And Installation Of P.o.p And Interlocking Stones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
enrilove12:
Nice job....How much do u charge for kitchen cabinet

complete fitted kitchen with counter top,cookhood and oven or just cabinet?. However, cost of cabinet is quoted base on dimensions,materials and appliances.

you can contact my mobile or email for details
thanks
Sova
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by acelaw: 9:53am On Apr 27, 2015
How much per linear meter with and without granite top for just cabinet without any accessories
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 6:30am On Apr 28, 2015
acelaw:
How much per linear meter with and without granite top for just cabinet without any accessories
On the average we charge 38k per linear m for Base cabinet, suspended cabinet 27k per linear M. Tall unit 41k per unit(Height 208,dept 50-55cm,length 50-60cm). Design, materials and dimension justify the final price
Granite cost is calculated in sqm and type of stone.
Thanks

Sova
sammyamex1@gmail.com
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mr. Taiwo,we appreciate your order and trust. 3 unit of wardrobe and 2 unit bed will be deliver to Owode Ogun state withing 5 days.
serving you is our pride
Sova
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by mufutau55(m): 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
sova:
Mr. Taiwo,we appreciate your order and trust. 3 unit of wardrobe and 2 unit bed will be deliver to Owode Ogun state withing 5 days.
serving you is our pride
Sova

I know say my good friend Taiwo no dey waste time... You should get more orders soon.

Hajji M.
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 8:01am On May 01, 2015
mufutau55:

I know say my good friend Taiwo no dey waste time... You should get more orders soon.

Hajji M.
Thank u my Oga Mufutau...I will always be available to take orders.
sova
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by mufutau55(m): 7:01pm On May 01, 2015
sova:

Thank u my Oga Mufutau...I will always be available to take orders.
sova

Yes Sir. I have discussed with Taiwo and some other people...

Hajji M.
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by Waterway: 11:36pm On May 01, 2015
@ Sova:

Could you showcase some of your Kitchen work on this site . Tell us about pros and cons of wood choices available.
We need a go-to -guy for kitchen /wardrobe on this site . Saw your wardrobes and must say wish I had them in my building. I am working on kitchen now and will like to see some of your previous work ...Can you show some here . I see lots of MDF use in Nija which is ok but we need to broaden the horizon on choices. So what have you got for us .....we are in class , take it from here......
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by chitown(m): 1:43am On May 02, 2015
I am also interested in seeing your kitchen work.

2 Likes

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 12:17pm On May 03, 2015
mufutau55:

Yes Sir. I have discussed with Taiwo and some other people...

Hajji M.
E se gan sir,may your days be long with blessing..Mr.Taiwo job ready for installation. Mr.Tosin a nairalander(UK), we appreciate your order for wardrobe and kitchen cabinet
sova
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by mufutau55(m): 1:23pm On May 03, 2015
sova:

E se gan sir,may your days be long with blessing..Mr.Taiwo job ready for installation. Mr.Tosin a nairalander(UK), we appreciate your order for wardrobe and kitchen cabinet
sova

Any time, my brother.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 3:07pm On May 03, 2015
Waterway:
@ Sova:

Could you showcase some of your Kitchen work on this site . Tell us about pros and cons of wood choices available.
We need a go-to -guy for kitchen /wardrobe on this site . Saw your wardrobes and must say wish I had them in my building. I am working on kitchen now and will like to see some of your previous work ...Can you show some here . I see lots of MDF use in Nija which is ok but we need to broaden the horizon on choices. So what have you got for us .....we are in class , take it from here......
Thanks for your interest sir,I will be available to receive your question. Meanwhile I have an existing thrend for kitchen ideas.
Mercie
sova
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 8:45pm On May 04, 2015
kindly host us,we promise to fill ur space with beautiful cabinet. Order received on Thursday delivered on Monday: 3 unit of wardrobe and 2 unit of bed.

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by floflo12: 9:37pm On May 04, 2015
Mr sova is very efficent and trustworthy.am happy to have placed the bedframes and walldropes orders from him.we need more people like him around.
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by mufutau55(m): 12:09am On May 05, 2015
floflo12:
Mr sova is very efficent and trustworthy.am happy to have placed the bedframes and walldropes orders from him.we need more people like him around.

I am glad you are happy.. testimony like this is good on Nairaland... Nice quick an on time delivery.
Please share more photos or with permission I can do it.

Hajji M.
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by twinskenny(m): 6:54am On May 05, 2015
mufutau55:

I am glad you are happy.. testimony like this is good on Nairaland... Nice quick an on time delivery.

Hajji M.

Good. We are happy.. its good to have people we can trust around.here
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by floflo12: 7:12am On May 05, 2015
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

You can go ahead sir and post more picture.
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by mufutau55(m): 6:12pm On May 05, 2015
floflo12:

You can go ahead sir and post more picture.

Thanks. Nice bed and nice wardrobe..
More to come.

Hajji M.

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by kenazuu(m): 10:03pm On May 05, 2015
following. Hope to contact you soon. nice work
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 3:09am On May 09, 2015
floflo12:

Thank you sir, u re a great client.

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 3:12am On May 09, 2015
mufutau55:

Thanks. Nice bed and nice wardrobe.. More to come.
Hajji M.
we appreciate ur love sir
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 3:18am On May 09, 2015
kenazuu:
following. Hope to contact you soon. nice work
twinskenny:

Good. We are happy.. its good to have people we can trust around.here
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 6:07am On May 13, 2015
To our diaspora client from UK we appreciate ur order. 9 unit of two door wardrobe,2 unit of 4door wardrobe,1 unit of standard highglossy wardrobe doors with two glass doors and pull over hydraulic hanger,3 unit of mini kitchen and I unit of standard kitchen with glossy doors.
Project duration:15 working days. Granite counter top to be supplied by a nairalander Oga Rotech.
Site location:Ikorodu
To deliver on or before proposed date.
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by mufutau55(m): 8:32pm On May 13, 2015
sova:
To our diaspora client from UK we appreciate ur order. 9 unit of two door wardrobe,2 unit of 4door wardrobe,1 unit of standard highglossy wardrobe doors with two glass doors and pull over hydraulic hanger,3 unit of mini kitchen and I unit of standard kitchen with glossy doors.
Project duration:15 working days. Granite counter top to be supplied by a nairalander Oga Rotech.
Site location:Ikorodu
To deliver on or before proposed date.

This Collabo is really great... Oga Sova and Oga Rotecch working together for best cause... Two great mind working together.
I am happy to be in the connections. Keep up the good work.. All my friends are very satisfied with your good work, same as Rotecch.
Keep me posted.. and don't forget to showcase the pictures of the job here without mentioning the name of the Clients as required for privacy,
if requested.

Hajji M.
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 9:52pm On May 13, 2015
mufutau55:

This Collabo is really great... Oga Sova and Oga Rotecch working together for best cause... Two great mind working together.
I am happy to be in the connections. Keep up the good work.. All my friends are very satisfied with your good work, same as Rotecch.
Keep me posted.. and don't forget to showcase the pictures of the job here without mentioning the name of the Clients as required for privacy,
if requested.

Hajji M.
Thanks for the recommendation sir,I really appreciate. Meeting oga Rotech on site was a grt privileged,he did a good job especially on the entertainment wall. all thanks to our client and Hajji for their trust.
Will update the house on the project.
Sova
sammyamex1@gmail.com
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 5:20pm On May 16, 2015
Update on ikorodu project;
Pic 1:Wood supply
Pic 2:Tapping
Pic 3: side panels for wardrobe 8ft high
Pic 4:set for installation of 9 unit of 2 door wardrobe.
second phase to commence on Thursday nextwk with 3 unit of 4 door wardrobe,3 unit of simple kitchen and 1 unit of standard glossy kitchen with integrated appliances.

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 5:34pm On May 16, 2015
pic2

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 7:48am On May 17, 2015
We celebrate our client, wishing you all a blissful and success filled week ahead.

sova
sammyamex1@gmail.com
Bbm: 55619226
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by rotecch77(m): 11:25am On May 17, 2015
@sova,hajji;I just saw this post not too long ago,I was so happy to work with my co-member (sova)the day he saw me at site he gave me the said mention job at ikorodu,i really appreciate thanks
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by babatosan: 12:01pm On May 17, 2015
Eagerly following and observing
I Don start to save
Do you deliver to Benin city.?
Anxious to see the kitchen pics
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 7:17pm On May 17, 2015
rotecch77:
@sova,hajji;I just saw this post not too long ago,I was so happy to work with my co-member (sova)the day he saw me at site he gave me the said mention job at ikorodu,i really appreciate thanks
Thanks a lot oga Rotech,we are on track.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Residents Of Unity Estate Counting Losses Following Govt Demolition. / Baby Survives, Mother Dies In Anambra Building Collapse — Police / Cost Of Rent In Anambra State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.