Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany (4580 Views)

Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / Amazing! Messi Goes To Ghana To Apologize To Boateng's Family!(photos) / Kevin Prince Boateng Side Lost To Borussia Monchengladbach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by Renz(m): 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
I have noticed that the commentator refuse to call his name when they pass the ball to him and even the camera man avoids him on most occasion... Why?

2 Likes

Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by Ezedon(m): 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
I noticed the same thing, i thought he wasn't in the match
Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by DebateNigeria: 11:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
Don't mind them. He's the best defender of the tournament. Composed, confident and creative

1 Like

Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by fijiano202(m): 11:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
If u think that is bizarre,try to watch the jubilation closely and tell me if u see boateng
Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
He was the only black man in the match and all the camera lens just seem to dodge him. Na wa oo
Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by abatically(m): 12:05am On Jul 14, 2014
U people have started again with this racism thing. I don't know which match u watched but I saw boateng as much as I saw his center half partner hummels, and I heard his name as much as I heard Philip lahm. This is just an illusion from black people. Because he is the only black man on the pitch so whenever he is out of camera range u read meaning to it. Whenever they fail to mention his name u read meaning to it. Is this how much inferior we see ourselves?

It is time we all start seeing ourselves equal and stop looking for an excuse to blame the white man. I'm sure op was looking for boateng as if he is the only German player and because he didn't see him when he wanted to see him then he concluded cameramen were dodging him. What a bizarre statement.

36 Likes

Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by bercarray(m): 12:12am On Jul 14, 2014
hmm wait.....

5 Likes

Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:44am On Jul 14, 2014
Na yansh you use take watch the match abi..... or thread dey shack you to open....which one?

3 Likes

Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by pelvicky(m): 1:53am On Jul 14, 2014
bercarray: hmm wait.....
lolz... pls,ao will u share me dis pics,,u can add me up on 2go-kayvic16

1 Like

Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:21am On Jul 14, 2014
abatically: U people have started again with this racism thing. I don't know which match u watched but I saw boateng as much as I saw his center half partner hummels, and I heard his name as much as I heard Philip lahm. This is just an illusion from black people. Because he is the only black man on the pitch so whenever he is out of camera range u read meaning to it. Whenever they fail to mention his name u read meaning to it. Is this how much inferior we see ourselves?

It is time we all start seeing ourselves equal and stop looking for an excuse to blame the white man. I'm sure op was looking for boateng as if he is the only German player and because he didn't see him when he wanted to see him then he concluded cameramen were dodging him. What a bizarre statement.

who is this defensive oyibo on NL? "illusion from black people" what are you? were alaso

I watched the game and I didnt see Boateng til the end. Not once did the commentators mention him either
Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by laplace12(m): 5:49am On Jul 14, 2014
Boateng played very but he didn't do much attention demanding stuff like bad tackles, fights, gething injured, gething booked, arguing with ref grin and some fantastic saving stunts.

1 Like

Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by Fatdon(m): 5:52am On Jul 14, 2014
angry

2 Likes

Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by abatically(m): 6:01am On Jul 14, 2014
ThiefOfHearts:

who is this defensive oyibo on NL? "illusion from black people" what are you? were alaso

I watched the game and I didnt see Boateng til the end. Not once did the commentators mention him either

Defensive oyinbo u say? I have learned that the white man and I are equal so I never look down on myself. Try it for uself u will see its very nice. I don't see things negatively the way u see it.

If u did not see or hear boateng then u definitely need to have ur eyes and ears checked.

6 Likes

Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:18am On Jul 14, 2014
You have no idea what you're talking about

seeing one self as being equal doesnt mean one should dismiss racist situations, but if you like continue deluding yourselves

johnny just comes stay yarning dust.

1 Like

Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by abatically(m): 6:28am On Jul 14, 2014
ThiefOfHearts: You have no idea what you're talking about

seeing one self as being equal doesnt mean one should dismiss racist situations, but if you like continue deluding yourselves

johnny just comes stay yarning dust.

LWKMD. Jonny just come u say? You are seeing racist situation because u have it in ur head. But if u have a free mind like me u would see clearly there is no racist situation.

2 Likes

Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by Doncolio(m): 6:59am On Jul 14, 2014
Boateng was rightly called as appropriate by the commentator and given some attention as was mesuit ozil and the likes.
What stroke me however, was his demeanor of looking out of place. Looked like he just wanted not to be heard or seen.
Plus he quickly killed every spirit of gyration he was bout to initiate.
All I can tell is that he didn't feel OK somehow....could it be racism telling on him or personal issues?
Only him(Boateng) can tell the world what and how he felt.
Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by bercarray(m): 7:17am On Jul 14, 2014
pelvicky: lolz... pls,ao will u share me dis pics,,u can add me up on 2go-kayvic16
sharing dat pics on 2go will not be as clear as on facebk,i'll use it as ma fb dp,jst search 4 bakare olalekan on fb,can u do dat?
Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by Edwardhead(m): 7:18am On Jul 14, 2014
YES, THEY AVOIDED HIM.
Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:08am On Jul 14, 2014
lol keep your "free mind" abeg.
Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by Swagahyk(m): 8:10am On Jul 14, 2014
he would have been noticed much if Di Maria had been in the match, his side was hardly used by the Argentines, Aguero could'nt deliver it was much on Howedes and Hummels on the other flank. even hummels was hardly mentioned.

7 Likes

Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by fr3do(m): 9:03am On Jul 14, 2014
abatically:

LWKMD. Jonny just come u say? You are seeing racist situation because u have it in ur head. But if u have a free mind like me u would see clearly there is no racist situation.

I didnt watch the match so I cant say.

But seeing yourself as equal to the whites (which is right) is not going to stop some whites from seeing themselves as superior to you and taking actions to that effect.

You might have tough skin, you dont care what any white racist does or says but your kids and brothers might not possess that tough skin of yours.

The best solution to 'racism' (which in these times refer to white supremacy) is another form of racism, BLACK SUPREMACY!

Fighting for 'equality' makes the black man look inferior, what's bad if he thinks himself superior and acts to that effect?

Believe me the average caucasian is enjoying the present state of things, these guys still take some of their nasty fascist nazist imperialist colonalist men of old as heroes.

4 Likes

Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by pegmatite(f): 9:28am On Jul 14, 2014
Na true!
[quote
author=Renz]I have noticed that the commentator refuse to call his name
when they pass the ball to him and even the camera man avoids him on
most occasion... Why? [/quote
Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by Hermanie(m): 9:48am On Jul 14, 2014
If you guess are talking about Jerome Boateng, i saw him in the match even Hummels
Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by mbhs139(m): 10:13am On Jul 14, 2014
abatically: U people have started again with this racism thing. I don't know which match u watched but I saw boateng as much as I saw his center half partner hummels, and I heard his name as much as I heard Philip lahm. This is just an illusion from black people. Because he is the only black man on the pitch so whenever he is out of camera range u read meaning to it. Whenever they fail to mention his name u read meaning to it. Is this how much inferior we see ourselves?

You get time to answer these ...

I heard his name and saw him more than any other defender on the German side.

4 Likes

Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by Faun(m): 10:14am On Jul 14, 2014
I don't know about the subject matter, but one thing I can tell you right now, is that Kevin Prince Boateng is probably staring at his Ghanaian passport at this moment, thinking, "What the f..u.ck did I just do to myself?!"

2 Likes

Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by ninovandross(m): 11:33am On Jul 14, 2014
Anybody that say's the commentator and the cameramen where avoiding boateng, shld go hve their brain examined, cos the match dat I watched boateng's name was mentioned more than once

2 Likes

Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 14, 2014
I watched the match, even though from the 20th minute, yet I saw Boateng a couple of times. It was a rowdy room so the noise prevented me from hearing one thing even.
But, I noticed his body reaction just before he shaked the German Prime Minister.

I can swear he wasn't feeling 100% Perfect or 100% German. Maybe 'cause he is the only Black.

I'm not saying he felt inferior.
Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by Bigsteveg(m): 11:44am On Jul 14, 2014
Renz: I have noticed that the commentator refuse to call his name when they pass the ball to him and even the camera man avoids him on most occasion... Why?

I dont think u watched d match? He was shown several times, and i even remember that the commentator saying how his brother who also played for ghana will be watching him live. His name is the most called out by d commentator as he was d most stand out defender in d german line up.
We people make it look like we are being sidelined becos we are black..NO. We sideline ourselves becos of inferiority complex. Boatend was neva for once racially discriminated @.

2 Likes

Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by Waspy(m): 11:54am On Jul 14, 2014
It was just plain obvious, especially after the match...... I pity the nigga undecided undecided
Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by Renz(m): 11:58am On Jul 14, 2014
Bigsteveg:

I dont think u watched d match? He was shown several times, and i even remember that the commentator saying how his brother who also played for ghana will be watching him live. His name is the most called out by d commentator as he was d most stand out defender in d german line up.
We people make it look like we are being sidelined becos we are black..NO. We sideline ourselves becos of inferiority complex. Boatend was neva for once racially discriminated @.

Go back and watch from where they start receiving their medals and celebrating with the cup.. The camera man was just avoiding him.
Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by Renz(m): 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
Doncolio: Boateng was rightly called as appropriate by the commentator and given some attention as was mesuit ozil and the likes.
What stroke me however, was his demeanor of looking out of place. Looked like he just wanted not to be heard or seen.
Plus he quickly killed every spirit of gyration he was bout to initiate.
All I can tell is that he didn't feel OK somehow....could it be racism telling on him or personal issues?
Only him(Boateng) can tell the world what and how he felt.

Go back and watch from where they start receiving their medals and celebrating with the cup.. The camera man was just avoiding him.
Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by Ashantiking: 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2014

Excellent comment. Black people love yelling racism at any given chance.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Most Finest Footballers Of Our Time / Messi Arrested In London Today. Picture / Keshi Tipped To Replace Siasia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.