Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

This Woman Is Allergic To Her Husband's Sperm (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Woman Is Allergic To Her Husband's Sperm (photos) (2251 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! / See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Woman Is Allergic To Her Husband's Sperm (photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 11:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
A woman named Kristyn gets sick from her husband, Sean!
According to a recent episode of TLC’s “Sex Sent Me To The E.R.” show, it wasn't always this way for the couple, whose last names and hometown are being kept confidential by the show's producers. After their son's birth, Kristyn developed a ton of allergies and other health issues that stopped them from having intercourse for a full year.
On Sean's birthday, Kristyn surprised her husband with sex and the couple got an even bigger surprise! Done correctly, sex usually leads to a lot of heavy breathing, but Kristyn had a much more
severe reaction. She mysteriously experienced severe swelling, burning sensations and had breathing difficulties so severe that she passed out on the way to the hospital.
Doctors suspected she might be allergic to Sean's cologne, but tests revealed another allergen -- his sperm.
Kristyn's hubby, Sean who was shocked at the test results, said on the show:
"All I heard was that she could be allergic to her husband. I thought ... 'Allergic to her husband? How? You mean because he's too fine? Too good-looking and all that?"Actually, no. Sometime during her pregnancy, Kristyn had developed seminal plasma hypersensitivity, a condition similar to a peanut allergy, but instead it's caused by contact with semen.
Dr. Carmela Yomtoubian, an emergency room physician at Loma Linda University Medical Center, said the condition is rare. She said:
"During pregnancy, a woman's immune system is mildly suppressed in order to not reject the baby that is growing inside of her. During this time period, if the patient is exposed to some sort of new allergens, she can develop a hypersensitivity to that thing."In rare cases, she says, that "thing" can be seminal fluid.
Emergency room doctors gave Kristyn an antihistamine to combat the swelling and burning, and an allergist later confirmed Sean's bodily fluids was the culprit. Doctors said she can continue to have sex with her husband provided they use condoms.

Re: This Woman Is Allergic To Her Husband's Sperm (photos) by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 14, 2014
abeg I heard Suarez is now in barca?
Re: This Woman Is Allergic To Her Husband's Sperm (photos) by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 14, 2014
This kain allergy undecided
Re: This Woman Is Allergic To Her Husband's Sperm (photos) by cococandy(f): 7:22am On Jul 14, 2014
shockedshockedshockedshocked allergic to sperm
What?

Condoms for the rest of their lives.
What boring sex
Re: This Woman Is Allergic To Her Husband's Sperm (photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 14, 2014
The man looks lyk someone with a highly reactive sperm.... See him head nah
Re: This Woman Is Allergic To Her Husband's Sperm (photos) by edwife(f): 11:17am On Jul 14, 2014
Condoms for the rest of their life? undecided undecided

How boring is that? undecided embarassed
Re: This Woman Is Allergic To Her Husband's Sperm (photos) by cococandy(f): 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ultra boring and totally unenjoyable.
embarassed
edwife: Condoms for the rest of their life? undecided undecided

How boring is that? undecided embarassed
Re: This Woman Is Allergic To Her Husband's Sperm (photos) by crackhaus: 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
Now this is a first...allergic to sperm undecided
Re: This Woman Is Allergic To Her Husband's Sperm (photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
grin
Re: This Woman Is Allergic To Her Husband's Sperm (photos) by NickiRoman: 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
What a weird allergy...
Re: This Woman Is Allergic To Her Husband's Sperm (photos) by edwife(f): 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2014
cococandy: Ultra boring and totally unenjoyable.
embarassed

You don spoil finish grin grin

I beg,this one is punishment,it means no quiky quiky lipsrsealed sad grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Woman Is Allergic To Her Husband's Sperm (photos) by Islie: 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2014
things they happen ooooo
Re: This Woman Is Allergic To Her Husband's Sperm (photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
Islie: things they happen ooooo

We better thank God for our life...inside car, kitchen,bathroom, for hold up, everything dey goes ni

(1) (Reply)

Please Help ! My Dad Curses A Me And My Siblings A Lot / There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy / Is There Anyone Who Can Lend A Hand Over Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.