Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment (38698 Views)

Piles( Haemorrhoids) / Common Toilet Disease : Symptoms And Prevention / Are You Curing Your Jedi Jedi/pile/haemorrhoids Or Making It WORSE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by hohafrank(m): 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
Mine is external pile that forms a swollen.I have suffer from this for over 4 years.I have used both Native and English medicine without cure.I don't eat starchy foods nor drink any soft drinks.I neither take beverages,wine, juice,ice cream etc that contains sugar.Yet it fail to heal.Any time I take those things,I must follow it up with Paracetamol. My only solace is the use of Paracetamol on daily basis. the daily intake of Paracetamol works for me,because I don't feel the pains and I feel dry at the spot.Can somebody tell me the adverse effects of daily intake of paracetamol if any? From my experience,it does not have cure apart from surgery.
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by Mekyno(m): 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
kinky90: Nice one.. I'm a victim of internal one and friends keep advising me to take AGBO JEDI I dont know if its advisable @ op?
soory, feel 4 u shaa.....call d number on d post. Den, i am sure surgery will solve d problm....gudluk
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by Mekyno(m): 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
oluamid:

Can you post the link here? thanks
check his profile n click on it.
Bt wat he said dia is, boil melon seeds n bitter leaf 4 3hrs, den drink it as tea 4 3days
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by LyfeJennings(m): 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
Slowpois0n: really?

yup..
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by Mekyno(m): 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
hohafrank: Mine is external pile that forms a swollen.I have suffer from this for over 4 years.I have used both Native and English medicine without cure.I don't eat starchy foods nor drink any soft drinks.I neither take beverages,wine, juice,ice cream etc that contains sugar.Yet it fail to heal.Any time I take those things,I must follow it up with Paracetamol. My only solace is the use of Paracetamol on daily basis. the daily intake of Paracetamol works for me,because I don't feel the pains and I feel dry at the spot.Can somebody tell me the adverse effects of daily intake of paracetamol if any? From my experience,it does not have cure apart from surgery.
so sorry man, its nt easy. Jst eat lot of fruits, n food rich in vegetable..
I know of a very trusted herbal drug dat can reduce it drastically/cure, bt its a bit expensive. If ur intrested let me know. Am in PH.
A trial will convince u.......bt u can disregard if u dnt bliv me, k
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by xanadu101(m): 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
daily intake of paracetamol is very risky. it damages the liver.
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by oluamid(m): 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
Mekyno:
Bt wat he said dia is, boil melon seeds n bitter leaf 4 3hrs, den drink it as tea 4 3days

Done, thanks.
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by Jennifer89(f): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
will pile eventually make someone wear diaper?
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
All the gay people in the house,batty boys,lesbian boys,bi.tcha*se men and all other marrafakas that abuse their butt openings,pls stop blaming starchy foods for your f*cked up exit..that includes all the ladies who give their men permission to park their trailers inside their backyards.
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by agbaikings: 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
such a painful ilness, u wont even wish for your enemy. U cant sit, walk or stand properly. Going to toilet to pass out feaces is always a nightmare.
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by Tex42(m): 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
^

^

^

...space booked.
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by bebek: 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
D cure is simple, dab a towel in hot water , take it out n place it on a chair , sit on it for about 3-4mins. Repeat process for like 3times then rub wt any pile cream[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by EbuGeneral(m): 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
Person who suffers from Pile should not drink fruit juice or soft drinks high in sugar.. Avoid sugar Cain, dat 1 na worse, avoid alcohol, especially Alomo and stout, don't eat Akpu frequently, when eating akpu, make it to be very soft. Don't stress ursef much, don't stand for a long time, don't do hard sports especially football.

Someone said beans helped him, but i don't know, 4 me, whenever i eat beans, i suffer running stomach and it makes me to use de toilet frequently which is bad for someone suffering from Pile.

I've tried every medication possible(both herbal) except surgery, but none worked out and am suffering from de both previously. But now, its only de external.

1 Like

Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by EbuGeneral(m): 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
hohafrank: Mine is external pile that forms a swollen.I have suffer from this for over 4 years.I have used both Native and English medicine without cure.I don't eat starchy foods nor drink any soft drinks.I neither take beverages,wine, juice,ice cream etc that contains sugar.Yet it fail to heal.Any time I take those things,I must follow it up with Paracetamol. My only solace is the use of Paracetamol on daily basis. the daily intake of Paracetamol works for me,because I don't feel the pains and I feel dry at the spot.Can somebody tell me the adverse effects of daily intake of paracetamol if any? From my experience,it does not have cure apart from surgery.

same with mine, i have avoided every avoidable and took many medications too. I was told by a doctor dat mine is so chronic, that i need surgery. But i ran because of many bad stories I've heard about victims of de same sickness who die after surgery or de thing grows back. My own started dated back to my secondary school(boarding) days, when we eat starchy foods and provision(biscuit,corn flakes, golden morn, garri and co).
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by ebonyjummy(f): 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
Anusol can do d magic

4 Likes

Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by omisakint: 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nice write up guys... Pls which one is internal n external pile? Thanks
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by smartn09(m): 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
Check this for immediate & permanent cure, (1)ma ying long also called maying long musk haemorrhoid ointment cream (2) witch hazel, only that you will order it online. It works like magic.
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by yhuci(m): 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
uhm
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by yhuci(m): 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2014
gbosaa: All the gay people in the house,batty boys,lesbian boys,bi.tcha*se men and all other marrafakas that abuse their butt openings,pls stop blaming starchy foods for your f*cked up exit..that includes all the ladies who give their men permission to park their trailers inside their backyards.

My brother man not everyone with pile is gay abeg..please correct that.
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by Adekagood: 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
Jedijedi a.k.a bottom eater.
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by musachara: 12:46am On Jul 15, 2014
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by Leemak: 1:29am On Jul 15, 2014
I dont wish this type of disease for my enemy....I passed through hell, now currently on a particular healing method im applying for myself which if successful will be posted here online to save other people from life threatning nightmare.
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by godello: 9:09am On Jul 15, 2014
Pls anyone who has been healed of pile should give their recommendation.
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by godello: 10:37am On Jul 15, 2014
Pls can anyone get me this "maying long musk haemorrhoid ointment cream" from amazon? the feedback I read there was so amazing. Pls if u hav anybody abroad who can get it for me I'll be greatful. Its $17.19

Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by kandeyc(m): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2014
Give your health priority always.

Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by hohafrank(m): 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
omisakint: Nice write up guys... Pls which one is internal n external pile? Thanks
Read from the OP.You will know what internal and external pile means.That is page one.
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by onnairaland(f): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
Mekyno:
That is egwusi?
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by Mmaria: 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
Am a victim op thank u for dis information, I dont know what is wrong with me until now, please should I go for oyibo medicine or traditional? Please help me.
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by kandeyc(m): 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
How long have you had it?
Mmaria: Am a victim op thank u for dis information, I dont know what is wrong with me until now, please should I go for oyibo medicine or traditional? Please help me.
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by server34(m): 3:31am On Jul 16, 2014
As previous posters have said, I do not wish this illness even for my enemies. It is annoyingly painful and uncomfortable. I suffered haemorrhoids (pile) for over 10yrs. Tried various traditional and western medicines, stayed off sugar and solid foods for years - still no relief until I had my first surgery 5 yrs ago. I felt like a new man after the surgery and I was able to enjoy life like every normal being.
Forward 5yrs later, exactly 4 weeks ago, the pile resurfaced. Both internal and external. Painful and uncomfortable as usual. I was already planning for my second surgery until I came across the following drugs (via google search):
1. Hem-relief 911 for haemorrhoids
2. Preparation H ointment and suppositories
3. Tucks haemorrhoidal pads
4. Complete colon care.
As desperate as I was, I used all of them at the same time, so I cant really say which one in particular did the magic. But I have listed them above in order of preference.
The pains and discomfort were completely gone in 3-4days. The external pile completely vanished after abt 3 weeks. Blood also disappeared in abt 3 weeks showing that the internal piles were healed also.
I also kept a healthy diet and stayed of alcohol during this period. Used stool softners once in a while. Dampen toilet tissue in warm water before use.
The relief I feel today is even better than when I had the surgery.
Note: drugs could work differently for different people. The above is my own personal experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by Mmaria: 8:30am On Jul 16, 2014
kandeyc: How long have you had it?
5 to 6 months now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today / Erectile Dysfunction: Causes And Solutions / NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.