Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch (36460 Views)

Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador / 7 Important Facts To Know About Eze Nri Of The Igbos. / The Enchantment Of Igwulube Okodu,umuoji. The Humble Home Of Nri Priest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by mki: 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
Daare: If you descended from such great civilization as that of Egypt, how come the white man met you guys naked? huh?
Good question. Egypt at the time the man was talking about had enough technology to design and build pyramids. So anybody that came out of it would definitely have some knowledge of science. The truth is that Europeans met us here with babaric cultures and civilised us. No need to be ashamed of that because that is the truth. I think people should pay more attention the DNA haplogroup profiling that is currently being done by the UN and National Geographic and is aimed at finding out how different people and tribes moved in the past to their present locations.
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by Erikingdom: 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
There's a place called Umueri in Anambra East local Govt area of Anambra state. Umu-Eri means Children of Eri in Igbo language. If your his-story(past) does not collaborate with your present, all you saying is senseless''. This monarch is drunk with palm wine. For full details visit: www.umueriland.com

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by Erikingdom: 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
The Igbo first settled in Anambra or Omambala River valley in a place called Umueri in Anambra East local Govt area of Anambra state. Umueri means children of Eri. Nri are sons of Umueri who left from Nri-Aka Ugumana Ugume Umueri who were direct descendants of Dabawor; we call Dabawor Nna mulu Eri. This name (Dabawor) is Hebrew. Umueri people are Hebrew worshipers in the past and up till today they still maintain it in their shrine where he (Dabawor) settled, the three tents as in Hebrew worship- one tent for the Levites, one for men, one for women. Umueri ancestral father left from Eri clan of Gad's tribe in East of Jordan in about I, 300BC with his followers when Molic attacked their inhabitation in East of Jordan called the Trans-Jordan tribes/inhabited by Rubenites, the first son of Jacob. For more info on origin and meaning of Eri visit www.umueriland.com

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
Why is this guy talking like this ? Everybody knows the Eboes originated from Dresden in Germany
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by platz(m): 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
Jesus na igbo man
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by lonzo2214: 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
seedord247: From Isreal to Egypt... grin grin

They will soon claim they originated from USA.... Awon omo irankirannn grin grin grin
you be complete oda...mtcheeew
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by Ogonimilitant(m): 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
I don't know how some people comprehend.
Igbos are Jews from is. But remember that
Israelites lived in Egypt for years. That was
When the Igbos started their migration.
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by overhypedsteve(m): 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
Afrocatalyst:

Goodluck on your search bro. While your mates seek ways to progress humanity at large,you seek a history you will never know!
Bon voyage and sorry if I hit a nerve bro. Am really sorry.
yea, you did hit a nerve its just too bad its the one supplying your brain with blood.
As per people trying to benefit humanity i can see you re already doing a good job as a local gardener thanks to your stat, but there re pple that wish to benefit humanity by unravelling the unknown and putting an end to confusions and if possible creating a lonk between nations through history, but no! I do not expect a common gardener wielding fumigation tank from house to house to know that.
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by Afrocatalyst: 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2014
overhypedsteve: yea, you did hit a nerve its just too bad its the one supplying your brain with blood.
As per people trying to benefit humanity i can see you re already doing a good job as a local gardener thanks to your stat, but there re pple that wish to benefit humanity by unravelling the unknown and putting an end to confusions and if possible creating a lonk between nations through history, but no! I do not expect a common gardener wielding fumigation tank from house to house to know that.
Of course,you wouldn't. Lol.
You really are one of a kind. Well done sire!
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by Afrocatalyst: 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
Overhypedsteve.
Sometimes i struggle to be on
the friendzone, i am not really
commited enough to date so, in
school, i prefer make gal put me
for friend zone, cus wen i invite
dem come my room come watch
that their favourite movie, dem
dey always come, and omo me na
dat bad guy wey dey prey on the
natural weakness of a lady, i
always give them the right
atmosphere, crank up my AC, to
the highest and make sure say i
nor keep any blanket around or
pillow for her to cuddle, omo
after 30min inside the cold room
na she go dey want warmth and
once i notice am, na to just
cuddle her from back,normally
she go wan mumu, but based on
the cold her human instinct go
accept the cuddling, and before
you know it,"BAM" one thing
leads to many other things, omo
forget friend zone, me dey call
am, "friendxone".

AND OH,I FORGOT U R STILL BEING SPOONFED BY DADDY AND MUMMY. WHEN U R INDOCTRINATED INTO THE LABOR MARKET,LET ME KNOW PLS,MAYBE I COULD OFFER U EMPLOYMENT.
BUT UNTIL THEN,GO BACK TO LECTURE HALL. OK?
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by overhypedsteve(m): 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
Afrocatalyst: Overhypedsteve.
Sometimes i struggle to be on
the friendzone, i am not really
commited enough to date so, in
school, i prefer make gal put me
for friend zone, cus wen i invite
dem come my room come watch
that their favourite movie, dem
dey always come, and omo me na
dat bad guy wey dey prey on the
natural weakness of a lady, i
always give them the right
atmosphere, crank up my AC, to
the highest and make sure say i
nor keep any blanket around or
pillow for her to cuddle, omo
after 30min inside the cold room
na she go dey want warmth and
once i notice am, na to just
cuddle her from back,normally
she go wan mumu, but based on
the cold her human instinct go
accept the cuddling, and before
you know it,"BAM" one thing
leads to many other things, omo
forget friend zone, me dey call
am, "friendxone".

AND OH,I FORGOT U R STILL BEING SPOONFED BY DADDY AND MUMMY. WHEN U R INDOCTRINATED INTO THE LABOR MARKET,LET ME KNOW PLS,MAYBE I COULD OFFER U EMPLOYMENT.
BUT UNTIL THEN,GO BACK TO LECTURE HALL. OK?
what a sore loser.i am there now, and i would be doing my language immersion program on arabic in egypt, i guess that may be a good time to run those research i told you about, em by the way hwfar for those farm wey you dey fumigate, cus na washee to dey call am garden for naija, we know every, afrocatalyst abeg nor vex, i nor know say na you before, men wen i see your name now now i shock, you na my paddy before na, abi na bcus nairaland cast.
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by penmate101(m): 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2014
Isreali-Egyptians from Germany.

Tales by moonlight
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by Afrocatalyst: 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
overhypedsteve: what a sore loser.i am there now, and i would be doing my language immersion program on arabic in egypt, i guess that may be a good time to run those research i told you about, em by the way hwfar for those farm wey you dey fumigate, cus na washee to dey call am garden for naija, we know every, afrocatalyst abeg nor vex, i nor know say na you before, men wen i see your name now now i shock, you na my paddy before na, abi na bcus nairaland cast.

hahahahaha.
Paddy indeed. You dey use style look for job abi? Dnt worry,I no need 20yrs work experience,just 5yrs is ok. Lol. Ode.
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by Orikinla(m): 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
OP, show us facts from archeology, anthropology and ethnology to prove that the Igbos came from Egypt.
Without these verifiable facts, all the Nri stories are just mythology.
Case closed.
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by Felvet(f): 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
Igbos from Egypt? Gad their father was the son of Jacob? Was Jacob an Egyptian? I am confused.
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
So, their ansestral jewishry has been rubbished? I laugh!
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by overhypedsteve(m): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
Afrocatalyst:

hahahahaha.
Paddy indeed. You dey use style look for job abi? Dnt worry,I no need 20yrs work experience,just 5yrs is ok. Lol. Ode.
iru oshi wo le leyi, i hope your fumigation business would have a vacant position for a multi lingual international lawyer, with fluency in french and arabic, and i also hope that by then you re still going around ruining the little bit of greenery we have on planet earth using chemical fumigants that re both harzardious to the environment and its organisms, face it abeg your fumigation business have a little chance of survival outside your present location were laws against this gross act against the almost estinct vegetations on the planet, in some countries i would have been entitled to sue your fumigation tank wielding ass till you ve learnt enough about the hazard you re causing to the environment, see him head like 400 naira fumigation, na dat one you wan take feed bom boi
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
Are these people confused or what? One minute they are from Israel, the next minute they are from Egypt....Talk about identity crisis!!!
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by 123gist(m): 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
rapsodeep: The only thing i can trace to the igbos are the 'wise men frm the EAST'

With lot of money and gifts for Master Jesus ...........heheheeeee cheesy
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by Afrocatalyst: 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
overhypedsteve: iru oshi wo le leyi, i hope your fumigation business would have a vacant position for a multi lingual international lawyer, with fluency in french and arabic, and i also hope that by then you re still going around ruining the little bit of greenery we have on planet earth using chemical fumigants that re both harzardious to the environment and its organisms, face it abeg your fumigation business have a little chance of survival outside your present location were laws against this gross act against the almost estinct vegetations on the planet, in some countries i would have been entitled to sue your fumigation tank wielding ass till you ve learnt enough about the hazard you re causing to the environment, see him head like 400 naira fumigation, na dat one you wan take feed bom boi
lol. E pain am die. Lawyer indeed,lawyer my foot. Have you eaten today? Eyah...

Guy,on a more serious note,you don't just come online and quote people and call them fools. I normally dnt reply dumb..sses like u bt I want to make u taste a bit of ur own poison.
You're still on ur first degree and cnt keep ur head low? I pity u. And dnt go abt making jest of people's livelihood cos u dnt knw what led to they going into it and where it's taking them to. And for ur info, karma is a biatch.
The world has changed boy,most peeps dnt depend again on what they studied at skull. Bt how are u supposed to undastand overhypedsteve?

To all these rants,I say it's ok. Am sorry if I made you offended. I never intended to. Pls forgive me and let it go. Bt I hope we both learnt sometin frm each other. Stay blessed bro and keep being a brother! I love you. And am not going to reply you again. Cheers.
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by backtosender: 8:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nigeria's Vanguard Newspaper reviewed a book 'The Igbos And Israel-An Inter-cultural Study of the Largest Jewish Diaspora'-June 19, 2014. The review which is not in its online edition can be found on page 58.
There is a film editing, book publishing and distribution, etc, business, with the office at Ozubulu,Aguleri presently. This is something decent igbos should be part of.Including igbos from rivers,delta,benue.....
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by DEUNSTOPPABLE(m): 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
ICHINONYE: [b] Jacob wrestled with one of the angels and the angel told Jacob that from now, you are Israel. So, Israel – the children of Jacob – were subjected to slavery and they prayed to God. God answered their prayer and then, there was an exodus.

They left Egypt and these children of Eri, Gad were part of the exodus. They arrived at a big sea and when Moses struck the water, the sea divided into two and they were able to pass through. Though, there was a calamity as the Pharaoh of Egypt at the time used his chariot to chase them so as to take them back. You know fully well that God did not allow Moses to enter the Promised Land.

When they came to River Jordan, that was where Moses handed the covenant over to Joshua. Now, the responsibility of guiding the Israelites was then on Joshua. That covenant placed in the River Jordan was very significant because God told Joshua to remove 12 stones from that river and those 12 stones represented the 12 tribes of Israel.

Now we are talking about the 12 tribes, we are talking about the tribe of Eri because Gad was the tribe that begat Eri. After suffering, some of them went back to Egypt and they were so tempted by the difficult position those Islamic Jihadists pulled on them.

The children of Eri refused to be converted to Islam and they ran away from Egypt to Nnubia and to other places. Each area they went, these jihadists kept on conquering the places. Nnubia was another parallel empire to Egypt as they had Nnubian Pharaohs and Egyptian Pharaohs that fought several wars. After the wars, Nnubia became extinct and later turned to the present Sudan nation.

That was the area where Eri and his devotees stayed and after the fall of Nnubia, they had to take off again and started moving down south, looking at a place where those jihadists won’t attack them. They became refugees and the children of Eri later arrived at a placed called Jutkom, southern part of Kaduna but presently in Taraba State.

Again, the jihadists visited them and conquered the place and they kept moving towards the Nile basin. They preferred moving on the river basin where they could always get food and water.

I thought as much, Igbos must be from Egypt

They later arrived at the first confluence of River Niger and Benue and wanted to see whether they could live there, but the jihadists came and conquered the place.

In their movement towards the southern side, they arrived at another confluence. This confluence was the tributary of River Niger and Benue known as ‘Ezu na Omambala’. When Eri and his devotees arrived at this place, dressed in Usman Dan fodio kind of regalia and were so tired, they tried to settle there.

Though this area was every small and there were no commercial activities there, they decided to stay there. But they did not settle at the front water because of their previous experiences of attacks. They moved five miles inside the region of the confluence and settled in the interior.

They were only four in number and they cleared a small space and started life there. They named the place Eriaka, meaning the home of Eri. Eri begat children there and assimilated the people living around despite their civilised exposure.

Already, the first question posed to Eri by the people living there was: “Who are you?” Actually, there was difficulty in language but when the question was thrown, Eri answered them, ‘We are Igbos’.

http://www.today.ng/news/ndigbo-originated-from-egypt-jacobs-son-is-the-father-of-nri-monarch/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter [/b] below is the Pic of His Majesty, Eze Obidiegwu Onyesoh, MFR, the traditional ruler of Nri kingdom
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by chukslawrence(m): 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
While the Ogoni's originated frm U A E
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by Nicepoker(m): 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
Dhelake: Pure Pure Waste Of Time
u don't waste time. U only spend it. Copished?
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by Nicepoker(m): 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
Bright2: Cha cha cha cha cha cha Igbo kwenu! grin grin grin.
shut up b4 oga osewa descend on u
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by Nicepoker(m): 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
Chanchit: Father Abraham has many sons
Many sons hat father Abraham
I am one of them, and so are you
So let us praise the lord.

Abeg, I wan piss..

On this thread.
wit that u pre matured d1ck?
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by Chanchit: 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nicepoker: wit that u pre matured d1ck?

With this pre matured d1ck, I fit double the population of ur family.
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
This would have been funny if it wasn't so sad.

"Nri came from Egypt TWO CENTURIES ago".

Does this guy know 2 centuries only take us back to 1800 AD. What, there were no Igbo-speaking people (or more correctly, Nri people) before the 19th century?

So a 19th century figure (Nri) had a father (Gad) who lived in Ancient Egypt thousands of years earlier WTF!

And Islam is as old as Abraham? And there were Jihadists in Ancient Egypt?

The sheer illiteracy ... and from an Eze Nri.

The sheer illiteracy..

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by Bright2(m): 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nicepoker: shut up b4 oga osewa descend on u
Back to sender! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by PhumiTJ(f): 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2014
if it is not Israel today its Egypt tommorow
Igbo pple should stick to local lore and learn to be proud of their own native origin. stop trying to forcefully align yourself wit pple DAT don't even acknowledge you.
borrow a leaf from d yorubas and be proud of being Igbo from Igbo...

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch by Solowande(m): 11:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
datguru: lies , igbo originated from the jews
Any proof? show us proof or na lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Brief History Of NDOKWA / King Making In Igbo Lands / A Nigerian Masquerade Entertaining People With A Priest in Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.