Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips (17855 Views)

Jonathan Declares National Emergency On Ebola / Update On Ebola Virus: salt therapy as prevention? / Lagos Issues Quit Notice To Sacked Doctors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by GenWOJUOLA(m): 7:55am On Jul 14, 2014
pjosh1: Isn't HIV better than this one..

HIV is a billion tyms better than this... At least an HIV patients loved ones can still take care of him without thinkin twice, but dis, hmm na to beg them to kill u so ur family dnt suffer same fate
Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by ebenope(m): 7:57am On Jul 14, 2014
I think some people still dont know how deadly Ebola virus is. I watched the documentary on CNN yesterday, i wish those documentary are being relayed on our national stations in other to sensiitize our people, by doing this Nigerians will know more about the diseases, its symptom, what to do when they notice any people around them. What the medical personnel to do when treating these people.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by zolajpower: 8:02am On Jul 14, 2014
I stand to be correctd pls. All comunicabl disease mentiond can be avoided. But 4 terrorist,u never can tell whre it could hit and der casualtis are collosal. So tht is y am directin t tht it shld be Boko haram portion (- the chibok girls)
Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by stag: 8:09am On Jul 14, 2014
Hades Project.

A 'level 4' lab genetically modified virus. Africa is easily a guinea pig. HIV/AIDS propaganda is loosing the fear grip. Its no longer lucrative. A new beast is needed. The newest ruthless beast virus is unleashed...Enter Ebola!

Fear science!

lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by Frankenstein: 8:14am On Jul 14, 2014
Stop living a filthy life and discard some barbaric customs and traditions and Ebola will leave Africa alone.

This virus probably infected humans when a few local tribesmen decided that dead monkeys are the best lunch and burying their dead is a difficult business.
Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by jpphilips(m): 8:15am On Jul 14, 2014
nerodenero: As usual,the poor will be infected and deaths inevitable while the rich in government that made the people poor will survive because they live in luxury.This is pure injustice.That time shall come when the poor would be pushed to the wall and the only option will be to consume the rich.

The poor is beyond the wall, they are mere cowards.
Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by Lilimax(f): 8:18am On Jul 14, 2014
May God protect His children from all these strange diseases.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 14, 2014
The ebola virus reminds me so much of "the black death". An infectious disease that ravaged europe in the sixteenth century. The disease wiped out nearly half of the population of europe at that time. Once a person gets infected, the only thing left for his family to do is to leave food and water by his bedside and flee from their home.
Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by stag: 8:25am On Jul 14, 2014
tosag: The ebola virus reminds me so much of "the black death". An infectious disease that ravaged europe in the sixteenth century. The disease wiped out nearly half of the population of europe at that time. Once a person gets infected, the only thing left for his family to do is to leave food and water by his bedside and flee from their home.

Except that 'black death' didn't have an antidote until nostrademus (I think?) found a cure for the fever.
Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by finfol007(m): 8:26am On Jul 14, 2014
matify:
And some Orangutan will say #100,000 as hazard allowance for medical doctors is greed; a disease that has a 99% fatality and potential of wiping out the doctor's lineage, but when billions are wasted to civilize militants they look the other way.

What HIPPOCRITE!!!

Did u just say a 100k hazard allowee for docs?,cummon...u guys only spend few minutes wth ur patients,some of u dont even touch patients with your hands.
How about nurses like me that spend all hours with the patients?
Generally sha,i'd say naija is whack!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by jeskaybee(f): 8:33am On Jul 14, 2014
And some Orangutan will say #100,000 as hazard allowance for medical
doctors is greed; a disease that has a 99% fatality and potential of
wiping out the doctor's lineage, but when billions are wasted to
civilize militants they look the other way.

lool orangutan..!!!
What HIPPOCRITE!!! [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 14, 2014
stag:

Except that 'black death' didn't have an antidote until nostrademus (I think?) found a cure for the fever.
Correct!
Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2014
faithugo64: ebola or no ebola,the grace of God will see us through. We just have to play our parts as humans and leave the rest to God because its obvious that there is little or nothing man can do about this virus

See why the black man will always failRather than look for ways to combat this virus,you are busy harassing God...you think its only Africans God cares about? Better get your best brains together and let them figure out how to stop the spread of this disease rater than being lazy over-burdening God with your issues...At least try

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by tonididdy(m): 9:12am On Jul 14, 2014
this is too Bad...worse because it has no cure, its victims MUST die

God please not anywhere Ghana talkless Nigeria should this virus come close.
Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by Afrocatalyst: 9:23am On Jul 14, 2014
Fear Ebola o. Cook ur meat very well o before eating,wash ur hands after touching live animals,fumigate to eradicate rats frm ur environs and stop eating bush meat!
Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by frainc(m): 9:46am On Jul 14, 2014
If you poeple have watch this american movie "JANE DOE"
You will know that this white people are the one making all the virus

One thing is
Must this people chose africa as a place where thy can test their research?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by adekayo1234(m): 9:46am On Jul 14, 2014
stag: Hades Project.

A 'level 4' lab genetically modified virus. Africa is an easily guinnea pig. HIV/AIDS propaganda is loosing the fear grip. Its no longer lucrative. A new beast is needed. The newest ruthless beast virus is unleashed...Enter Ebola!

Fear science!

lipsrsealed undecided
conspiracy theorist? Fear God!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by imustsaymymindo: 10:14am On Jul 14, 2014
very deadly disease. We need a vaccine! Lagos is already being threatened by shekau, we dont want ebola o!
Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 14, 2014
faithugo64: ebola or no ebola,the grace of God will see us through. We just have to play our parts as humans and leave the rest to God because its obvious that there is little or nothing man can do about this virus
_

Your type, eh...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by stag: 10:58am On Jul 14, 2014
adekayo1234: conspiracy theorist?..

Maybe. You may have your opinion as well.

frainc: If you poeple have watch this american movie "JANE DOE"
You will know that this white people are the one making all the virus
One thing is
Must this people chose africa as a place where thy can test their research?

Ebola is a clarion call to african medical researcher/scientists.

Instead let's wait for them, the west will get us vaccines undecided

I repeat:
stag:
A 'level 4' laboratory genetically modified virus.
Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by deesquarediddy(m): 11:02am On Jul 14, 2014
The virus is spreading fast. May God help us.

Lets hear your views

https://www.nairaland.com/1810238/rate-gejs-administration-based-worldwide
Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 14, 2014
Nigeria is not equipped in the least to handle an outbreak. Close the borders.
Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by faithugo64(f): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2014
SimonAndal:
_

Your type, eh...
finish up dear,my type is what
Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by BashBB: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
Make dem no carry dis virus enta Naija o.....we still dey battle boko haram if dis one come enta nw nko?
Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by MalcolmJ: 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
''A word is enough for the wise''! Make it a habit to always wash your hands with soap & water PROPERLY before anything as soon as you get home from work or school. Lets inculcate this habit in our children & minors. It helps to prevent sicknesses.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by Suarezilla(m): 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
matify:

Read again!

You want to bite me?
grin I will only if it will reset ur thinking angry
Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by faithugo64(f): 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
milehigh06:

See why the black man will always failRather than look for ways to combat this virus,you are busy harassing God...you think its only Africans God cares about? Better get your best brains together and let them figure out how to stop the spread of this disease rater than being lazy over-burdening God with your issues...At least try
what then do i mean when i say WE SHOULD PLAY OUR PART AS HUMAN and leave the rest to God?
Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
The Nigeria government should start taking a pro-active action against the disease. There is a tradition of touching dead bodies in the Nigerian culture and that is one of the potent ways of contracting the deadly Ebola virus.
Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
faithugo64: what then do i mean when i say WE SHOULD PLAY OUR PART AS HUMAN and leave the rest to God?
Sh*ts! You are discouraging people from using their effort to fight the problem but to look unto God. There is no God in the first place. Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by Coldfeet(f): 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
This ebola disease is very dangerous and utmost care need to be taken by all, It has no cure yet!!! Those who have it are being quarantined so that they don't pass it to others its not like they are being treated o! Only just being made comfortable until they die!!! Ebola is a death sentence take care and avoid being infected. May God keep the devourer away from us in Jesus name.
Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
lynpetra:

What's old about a fatal disease that is still killing people till date? angry

news was stolen from vanguard
Re: Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips by portable86(f): 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
Again,the poor masses are the ones at risk. God please help us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre / You Can't Deny A Child Healthcare Because Of Your Religious Beliefs - Court / Nigeria Highest Producer Of HIV Infected Children - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.