Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Big Boys & Girls Only! Which Should I Buy, A Lincoln, An Escalade, Q7 Or An Ml: - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Big Boys & Girls Only! Which Should I Buy, A Lincoln, An Escalade, Q7 Or An Ml: (3766 Views)

###### Clean Sharp Tokunbo 2010 Cadillac Escalade........price call / Clean 2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV For Sale!!!!!! / 2007 BLACK CADILLAC ESCALADE UP FOR GRABS...LOW MILES 32K N3.3 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Boys & Girls Only! Which Should I Buy, A Lincoln, An Escalade, Q7 Or An Ml: by tumfulu: 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2008
Thinking of changing my wheels realy.

Which one is more classy and will assure me of constant pu ssie? For big boys and girls only. Please do not tell my girlfriend.

Re: Big Boys & Girls Only! Which Should I Buy, A Lincoln, An Escalade, Q7 Or An Ml: by Emperoh(m): 8:26am On Oct 10, 2008
Any of them really
At least not just pu ssie but also h i v. . . . .
abi you need any sort of a i d s. . . . . . tongue tongue
Re: Big Boys & Girls Only! Which Should I Buy, A Lincoln, An Escalade, Q7 Or An Ml: by Areaboy2(m): 11:00am On Oct 10, 2008
the audi makes more sense,

"pimping all over the world"
Re: Big Boys & Girls Only! Which Should I Buy, A Lincoln, An Escalade, Q7 Or An Ml: by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 10, 2008
Re: Big Boys & Girls Only! Which Should I Buy, A Lincoln, An Escalade, Q7 Or An Ml: by Fhemmmy: 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2008
I think it depends on what is important to you.
IF you want space and luxury in one package, while you ride in style, i will chose Navigator, it is so classy, roomy, and a lil pimping? you will be driving in heaven, with style and class., resale value is not bad as well, and if you plan to sell in Nigeria, i think more people are into Navigator than Escalade, but they would prefer ML, cos it is a benz.

If you need classy, and not worried about space, go for Q7, it is a real nice ride and a lil economical in gas than the Navigator, but a real classy machine, resale value not too bad, but not too many pple are into AUDI.

Escalate is not bad too, especially the 2007 and newer models, cos the gear shift used to be by the steering column and i hated that, but they have used their brain and now have it btw the front seats, resale value, not bad, but not as good as Nav(in my own opinion), the outside is not as classy for me as others, roomy, and have a good engine.

ML, well, this is not bad at all, but no spacious, if you are worried about space, it is a good machine, i am not personally a ML guy, cos i think it is boring, but in Nigeria, resale value is high, being a german machine, will stand the test of Nija road, but in western world, maintenance is so easy, cos service once and you good, just change your Oil.

So all said and done, i will settle for Navigator, but be ready to buy a gas station as well.
Re: Big Boys & Girls Only! Which Should I Buy, A Lincoln, An Escalade, Q7 Or An Ml: by tumfulu: 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2008
Fhemmmy:

I think it depends on what is important to you.
IF you want space and luxury in one package, while you ride in style, i will chose Navigator, it is so classy, roomy, and a little pimping? you will be driving in heaven, with style and class., resale value is not bad as well, and if you plan to sell in Nigeria, i think more people are into Navigator than Escalade, but they would prefer ML, because it is a benz.

If you need classy, and not worried about space, go for Q7, it is a real nice ride and a little economical in gas than the Navigator, but a real classy machine, resale value not too bad, but not too many people are into AUDI.

Escalate is not bad too, especially the 2007 and newer models, because the gear shift used to be by the steering column and i hated that, but they have used their brain and now have it between the front seats, resale value, not bad, but not as good as Nav(in my own opinion), the outside is not as classy for me as others, roomy, and have a good engine.

ML, well, this is not bad at all, but no spacious, if you are worried about space, it is a good machine, i am not personally a ML guy, because i think it is boring, but in Nigeria, resale value is high, being a german machine, will stand the test of Nija road, but in western world, maintenance is so easy, because service once and you good, just change your Oil.

So all said and done, i will settle for Navigator, but be ready to buy a gas station as well.

Yes, Fhemmy, you have hit the nail on the head, but, which one will allow me to nack seven girls in one week? in your own opinion, ithink the escalade is da bomb, you know, not too comon in Nigeria, will think the gils will die for it. yo?
Re: Big Boys & Girls Only! Which Should I Buy, A Lincoln, An Escalade, Q7 Or An Ml: by tumfulu: 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2008
Siena:

Lincoln and Escalade have no class, not to me anyway.
Kind of "yob culture".

The German SUV's are classy, particularly the Audi Q7.

Siena, i see you are an Audi person, you use to have one on your profile. Is it good for - u know what i mean?
Re: Big Boys & Girls Only! Which Should I Buy, A Lincoln, An Escalade, Q7 Or An Ml: by Fhemmmy: 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2008
tumfulu:

Yes, Fhemmy, you have hit the nail on the head, but, which one will allow me to nack seven girls in one week? in your own opinion, ithink the escalade is da bomb, you know, not too comon in Nigeria, will think the gils will die for it. yo?

I will settle for the navigator.
1. I love the hydrualic suspensions.
2. The dash could be one of a kind.
3. Not too common too, and you can sit all the 7 babes at once.
4. Resale value if great.
5. There are mechanics for Ford in Nigeria and Nav is Ford.
6. The machine just good so good.
I will get the offwhite or white if i were you.
I have a white color and it is great, but mine is just a 2003, hope to send to Nigeria soon to sell or even auction it on this site.
Re: Big Boys & Girls Only! Which Should I Buy, A Lincoln, An Escalade, Q7 Or An Ml: by Moyola(f): 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2008
none of d above! angry

bicycle is a beta option!!! grin
Re: Big Boys & Girls Only! Which Should I Buy, A Lincoln, An Escalade, Q7 Or An Ml: by JJYOU: 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2008
Siena:

Lincoln and Escalade have no class, not to me anyway.
Kind of "yob culture".

The German SUV's are classy, particularly the Audi Q7.

o boy. oga siena take time o. you just dey yab people car like that. lincon navigator is cool. try it for a week you will never change. it is in a league of its own
Re: Big Boys & Girls Only! Which Should I Buy, A Lincoln, An Escalade, Q7 Or An Ml: by Fhemmmy: 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2008
JJYOU:

o boy. oga siena take time o. you just dey yab people car like that. lincon navigator is cool. try it for a week you will never change. it is in a league of its own

Tell him oh.
But the guy is in Europe and they are faithful to their own makes. grin
Re: Big Boys & Girls Only! Which Should I Buy, A Lincoln, An Escalade, Q7 Or An Ml: by JJYOU: 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2008
Fhemmmy:

Tell him oh.
But the guy is in Europe and they are faithful to their own makes. grin

siena is one of the most raesonable and sensible minds here. it is a free world. he doesnt like loud and big things that is not euro thing there are americans that dont like big cars too
Re: Big Boys & Girls Only! Which Should I Buy, A Lincoln, An Escalade, Q7 Or An Ml: by Fhemmmy: 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2008
JJYOU:

siena is one of the most raesonable and sensible minds here. it is a free world. he doesnt like loud and big things that is not euro thing there are americans that don't like big cars too

I can see u didnt get the joke, so never mind.
Re: Big Boys & Girls Only! Which Should I Buy, A Lincoln, An Escalade, Q7 Or An Ml: by tumfulu: 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2008
Fhemmmy - all liers shall go to hell fire, you said you have a 2003 model? I beleive you sha, because you are talking from experience, especially when you said i can sit all my seven chicks at once - kai - Femooooooooooooo- your peni s go don bend from nacking girls inside your Lincoln Navigator, make i see your dikc - I no wan make me own dikc bend o, but, truely speaking, i have on offer, a Lincoln Navigator 2007  - Arsh colour - £17,000. I am already targeting who to lay there - the daughter of the person i am buying it from. yea.
Re: Big Boys & Girls Only! Which Should I Buy, A Lincoln, An Escalade, Q7 Or An Ml: by Godalone(m): 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2008
Tumfulu,what are you doing in auto section?
Re: Big Boys & Girls Only! Which Should I Buy, A Lincoln, An Escalade, Q7 Or An Ml: by Fhemmmy: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2008
tumfulu:

Fhemmmy - all liers shall go to hell fire, you said you have a 2003 model? I beleive you sha, because you are talking from experience, especially when you said i can sit all my seven chicks at once - kai - Femooooooooooooo- your peni s go don bend from nacking girls inside your Lincoln Navigator, make i see your dikc - I no wan make me own dikc bend o, but, truely speaking, i have on offer, a Lincoln Navigator 2007  - Arsh colour - £17,000. I am already targeting who to lay there - the daughter of the person i am buying it from. yea.

You go too like woman.
I am off the market, so i only touch my woman and that is all.
2007 for that price, i think it is a good buy, jump at it and enjoy it.
Hope to send my to Nija soon too, cos i want to get the 2007 or 08, cos there is no much difference btw both, once you Nav, u cant go back, take it from me.
I would love to replace mine with something else, but with what?
Re: Big Boys & Girls Only! Which Should I Buy, A Lincoln, An Escalade, Q7 Or An Ml: by showbobo(m): 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2008
@TUMFULU

What the Bleep are you doing here againAnd where u see money to buy carYou're through with your senseless posts in the romance section and now its the AUTO. . . . . Ya'll should stop wasting time commenting on this filthy time waster's shit. . . . . He's deranged angry angry
Re: Big Boys & Girls Only! Which Should I Buy, A Lincoln, An Escalade, Q7 Or An Ml: by QBSauceKid: 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2008
Godalone:

Tumfulu,what are you doing in auto section?
showbobo:

@TUMFULU

What the Bleep are you doing here againAnd where u see money to buy carYou're through with your senseless posts in the romance section and now its the AUTO. . . . . Ya'll should stop wasting time commenting on this filthy time waster's shit. . . . . He's deranged angry angry

LMAO!
we chase d guy comot.

tumfulu
sometin do ur mamma.
mayb na me.
Re: Big Boys & Girls Only! Which Should I Buy, A Lincoln, An Escalade, Q7 Or An Ml: by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2008
Re: Big Boys & Girls Only! Which Should I Buy, A Lincoln, An Escalade, Q7 Or An Ml: by tumfulu: 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2008
FHEMMY AND SIENA

I have now decided to go for both, an Audi and a Navigator. I presently ride a benz ML, but, as you know it, big boy need to upgrade, moreso when the bucks just roll in.

Fhemmy, how much are you hoping to get the Nav off for in Nija? Holla at me, I need to buy one for my Dad.
Re: Big Boys & Girls Only! Which Should I Buy, A Lincoln, An Escalade, Q7 Or An Ml: by sultaan(m): 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2008
Only in your dreams I guess, If you have money to buy such truck, getting women will be the least of criteria you'll consider.
Re: Big Boys & Girls Only! Which Should I Buy, A Lincoln, An Escalade, Q7 Or An Ml: by tumfulu: 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2008
sultaan:

Only in your dreams I guess, If you have money to buy such truck, getting women will be the least of criteria you'll consider.

Dreamers know themselves - come to my yard for an inspection.
Re: Big Boys & Girls Only! Which Should I Buy, A Lincoln, An Escalade, Q7 Or An Ml: by yicob(m): 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2008
Kai, money speaking tumbuluuuu
Re: Big Boys & Girls Only! Which Should I Buy, A Lincoln, An Escalade, Q7 Or An Ml: by shotster50(m): 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2008
Q7 All the way. Nothing beats a German Machine.
Re: Big Boys & Girls Only! Which Should I Buy, A Lincoln, An Escalade, Q7 Or An Ml: by TexMan4u(m): 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2008
Tumfulu,

Hit me up at teximpexinc@yahoo.com for an American Specs Lincoln Navigator from 00 to 09 with all the trims.
Re: Big Boys & Girls Only! Which Should I Buy, A Lincoln, An Escalade, Q7 Or An Ml: by QBSauceKid: 12:45am On Oct 11, 2008
tumfulu
Guy. . . .lol
I jst saw ur pic lmao
men.
nothin do u.i free u.
aite?
die in peace.
all ur topics r in recycle bin.
wow. . . .
as in ALL.
Re: Big Boys & Girls Only! Which Should I Buy, A Lincoln, An Escalade, Q7 Or An Ml: by showbobo(m): 12:47am On Oct 11, 2008
I dont know why people are wasting their time on this numbskull's shit. . . . . .
Re: Big Boys & Girls Only! Which Should I Buy, A Lincoln, An Escalade, Q7 Or An Ml: by tumfulu: 1:06am On Oct 11, 2008
TexMan4u:

Tumfulu,

Hit me up at teximpexinc@yahoo.com for an American Specs Lincoln Navigator from 00 to 09 with all the trims.

Hey boyfriend - where the car at? Will hit the city very soon - i.e. Lagos - need some wheels for Dad.
Re: Big Boys & Girls Only! Which Should I Buy, A Lincoln, An Escalade, Q7 Or An Ml: by tumfulu: 1:08am On Oct 11, 2008
QBSauceKid:

tumfulu
Guy. . . .lol
I jst saw ur pic lmao
men.
nothin do u.i free u.
aite?
die in peace.
wow. . . .
as in ALL.

You sure gives yourself up as a fool if you beleive that is my picture - i pity the owner.
Re: Big Boys & Girls Only! Which Should I Buy, A Lincoln, An Escalade, Q7 Or An Ml: by tRoOE(f): 1:11am On Oct 11, 2008
QBSauceKid:

tumfulu
Guy. . . .lol
I jst saw ur pic lmao
men.
nothin do u.i free u.
aite?
die in peace.
wow. . . .
as in ALL.

[size=13pt]ROTFLMFAO grin grin cheesy[/size]
Re: Big Boys & Girls Only! Which Should I Buy, A Lincoln, An Escalade, Q7 Or An Ml: by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 11, 2008
wey his pic?

(1) (Reply)

A Fairly Used 1998 Toyota Camry For Sale (tiny Light) - 900k / 2005 Toyota Camry Gli / Clean 2006 Naija Used Nissan Extera Jeep 4 Sale@2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.