Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,030 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:43 AM

UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON (4728 Views)

Political Campaign Balloon / customise wristbands for your events. campaign, church, birthday etc / Get Free Customized Wristbands!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 7:45am On Jul 14, 2014
Our business is to make a quality customized wristbands for your political campaign, we do for others and we will do for you.

partner with us and let do the production and we both share the profit ..

our wristbands peace starting from #50 and above...depending on the quantity

we make the difference out delivery time is accurate and very short ....

contact David : 07037781319

1 Like

Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by bigx(m): 7:50am On Jul 14, 2014
@dav8id What's the lead time from Payment to Delivery and can you deliver to Port Harcourt?
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by xreal2(m): 8:02am On Jul 14, 2014
Hello. Pls send pricing details to xrealla@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 9:40am On Jul 14, 2014
bigx: @dav8id What's the lead time from Payment to Delivery and can you deliver to Port Harcourt?

depends on the quantity needed, we due deliver 10,000 pcs at 10 working days

we van deliver to any states in Nigeria.

whatsapp me on 07037781319

call now

Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 9:43am On Jul 14, 2014
xreal2: Hello. Pls send pricing details to xrealla@gmail.com

pricing from #50 and above depend on your design and quantity.

tell me your design and I can send you the price.

it political campaign seasons let work for you...
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by xreal2(m): 11:46am On Jul 14, 2014
dav8id:

Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by xreal2(m): 11:50am On Jul 14, 2014
dav8id:

If I want 200pieces each of these how much?
I also saw somewhere that u already have a proposal for politicians. Can you send that to me?
I want these as sample cos I already have a customer who wants sample

Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
xreal2:

I also saw somewhere that u already have a proposal for politicians. Can you send that to me?

Let me see the design you want ,and the test word you intend to use.
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
xreal2:

Oh you meant the design on your signature? There are 2 different design that for apc and pdp.

Drop your email and i wil send you the price. Or pm me
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by xreal2(m): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2014
dav8id:

Oh you meant the design on your signature? There are 2 different design that for apc and pdp.

Drop your email and i wil send you the price. Or pm me
Reallacraft@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 8:56am On Jul 15, 2014
xreal2:
Reallacraft@gmail.com

Check ur mail
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
we are progressing keep the calls coming
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
we understand the busines and thats why we make the best wristband
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 8:34am On Jul 17, 2014
we make quality wristbands at affordable price...

contact us now
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by BrandKing: 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
We can complement it with our CUDTOMIZED CAR AIR-FRESHENERS (Danglers).

For Political campaign, Corporate Branding and Souvenir.

Please visit www.niromonline.com for samples of them and many more brand works.

Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
we deliver according to your need ...customized wristbank is what we do best
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dasanchez1(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
Oga boss, what is d cost of producing pin badge.
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2014
dasanchez1: Oga boss, what is d cost of producing pin badge.

It depends on materials to be use,design and colors involve. Show me any sample you want
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dasanchez1(m): 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
dav8id:

It depends on materials to be use,design and colors involve. Show me any sample you want
i will do that when the group is ready.
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
dasanchez1: i will do that when the group is ready.
Ok
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
many make money with us, you too can make money with us.
We produce the best and quality wristband. We do express deliver and our low minimum order of 100pcs ...
Stop searching let produce your customized wristband .

We deliver at 7 days and we can handle any large order.

Speak with me on 07037781319
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dasanchez1(m): 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
@op, i hope d guy i referred 2 u ie the one of 35k his production will be done b4 August 6th.
Do have a nice day.thank you for everything
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
dasanchez1: @op, i hope d guy i referred 2 u ie the one of 35k his production will be done b4 August 6th.
Do have a nice day.thank you for everything
Yeah and thanks 4 d refering. The band will be deliver maximum on 1st or 2nd august.
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dasanchez1(m): 5:56am On Jul 26, 2014
dav8id:
Yeah and thanks 4 d refering. The band will be deliver maximum on 1st or 2nd august.
nice one. I will communicate it 2 him. Thanks oga boss.
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dasanchez1(m): 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
dasanchez1: nice one. I will communicate it 2 him. Thanks oga boss.
oga boss,whats the normal charge for pin badge. U stated d one of wristband. I just want to know cos, am going on a deal for 1k pin badge and 1k wristband. Thank you.
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
dasanchez1: oga boss,whats the normal charge for pin badge. U stated d one of wristband. I just want to know cos, am going on a deal for 1k pin badge and 1k wristband. Thank you.

Sorry for late respond as i have to travel to lafia for a bigger political deal but i'm back now.
Pls note pin badge is more complicated.
The price can only determine by the design, colors involved and the material used. Pls tell me your requirement to get a better price.
Sure i would't make much profit on cause you refer customers to me.
Pin badge price starting from #100 and above.

You can add me on whatsapp or pm me for quick respone.

Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
@all we also make glaw wristband ie wristband that shine at darkness in the night.
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dasanchez1(m): 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
dav8id:

Sorry for late respond as i have to travel to lafia for a bigger political deal but i'm back now.
Pls note pin badge is more complicated.
The price can only determine by the design, colors involved and the material used. Pls tell me your requirement to get a better price.
Sure i would't make much profit on cause you refer customers to me.
Pin badge price starting from #100 and above.

You can add me on whatsapp or pm me for quick respone.

nice one. Am not whatsapp but i hope b4 dis month ends, i wil buy an andriod phone 2 enter into that. I wil collect the material,colour and other tinz from the group soon. Thanks once again oga boss.
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
dasanchez1: nice one. Am not whatsapp but i hope b4 dis month ends, i wil buy an andriod phone 2 enter into that. I wil collect the material,colour and other tinz from the group soon. Thanks once again oga boss.
You're welcome
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
We deliver at 7 working days. We handle large quantity of customized wristband .
Pricing starting from N50
Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dav8id(m): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
dasanchez1: nice one. Am not whatsapp but i hope b4 dis month ends, i wil buy an andriod phone 2 enter into that. I wil collect the material,colour and other tinz from the group soon. Thanks once again oga boss.
Did you see this ? It will be deliver 2morow or next maximum.

Re: UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON by dasanchez1(m): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
dav8id:
Did you see this ? It will be deliver 2morow or next maximum.
so wonderful. The guy really appreciate ur work. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibadan Forex Traders Forum / Playstation Other For Ps1,ps2, Ps3, And Ps4, Is Avialable For U To Buy.......... / A Company That Sells Blum Products and Accessories in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.