Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Is It Adviceable To Remove Pubic Hairs With Shaving Powder? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Adviceable To Remove Pubic Hairs With Shaving Powder? (2511 Views)

Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair / 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair / What Are The Side Effects Of The Use Of Shaving Cream Or Shaving Powder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Adviceable To Remove Pubic Hairs With Shaving Powder? by busterr(m): 8:44am On Jul 14, 2014
Please i need you guys suggestions/ideas/contributions etc.
I've used shaving sticks and clippers, yet i get bumps probably when the hairs are about to grow back.
Is there anyway i can shave up there or even the armpits without getting bumps?
Have any one used shaving powder?
How does it work?
Any after effects?
Re: Is It Adviceable To Remove Pubic Hairs With Shaving Powder? by Illuminatus(m): 8:59am On Jul 14, 2014
Don't you dare use shaving powder or cream down there! Some experts have said that these bumps appear because a) the area got infected or b) the area wasn't properly shaved, making the hair have in-growths. Some people (like me) have really sensitive skin. I advice you to trim with electric clipper and not shave.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Adviceable To Remove Pubic Hairs With Shaving Powder? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 14, 2014
Use dusting powder lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Adviceable To Remove Pubic Hairs With Shaving Powder? by busterr(m): 10:05am On Jul 14, 2014
Odilafta: Use dusting powder lipsrsealed

some people will never get serious
Re: Is It Adviceable To Remove Pubic Hairs With Shaving Powder? by busterr(m): 10:06am On Jul 14, 2014
Illuminatus: Don't you dare use shaving powder or cream down there! Some experts have said that these bumps appear because a) the area got infected or b) the area wasn't properly shaved, making the hair have in-growths. Some people (like me) have really sensitive skin. I advice you to trim with electric clipper and not shave.

noted, thanks
Re: Is It Adviceable To Remove Pubic Hairs With Shaving Powder? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 14, 2014
busterr:

some people will never get serious

Eeya embarassed
sorry
Re: Is It Adviceable To Remove Pubic Hairs With Shaving Powder? by busterr(m): 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2014
Odilafta:

Eeya embarassed
sorry

lol welcome. smiley

p.s just like you i'm being sarcastic too

(1) (Reply)

7 Foods That Makes Men Super Active In Bedroom / This Doctor Was Paralyzed After An Accident. Please Kindly Assist (pics). / Natural Way To Completely Manage Your Diabetes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.