Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? (4605 Views)

10 Things Ladies Say In The Romance Section Which Makes Guys Bash Them / Should A Lady Remain Active On Social Media After Getting Married? / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 14, 2014
The worst thing that can happen to a man is being in a relationship with someone that doesn't love him. A lady may find you quite attractive on first meeting you and may even fall in love cos she perceives you as possessing the qualities of the man of her dreams but that doesn't mean such feeling will remain thesame once you get into a relationship- it either increases or decreases. Certain factors contribute to the change. Money and sex are two of the majors. You give your lady all the financial assistance any lady can yearn for but still not get her affection. Could it be your sexual game is low? Some ladies who dump their sexually active men to get married to someone else because of money still end up cheating on the rich fellow with some broke dude. Is it sex or money that can help a man maintain the love his lady has for him?

1 Like

Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 14, 2014
Both are necessary, for a relationship to be fun filled.
IMO.
Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 14, 2014
For me, it's attention and money, sex is overrated.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by bercarray(m): 10:17am On Jul 14, 2014
y i go bother masf abt dat,if u lyk stay bkus of money if u lyk stay bkus of sex,if i no get money i no get am b dat,since i wn't steal,bt i tnk love matters most....

2 Likes

Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Tymax(m): 10:21am On Jul 14, 2014
I am disappointed by this question. Who doesn't know that money is the language women speak? angry

struts out of thread

2 Likes

Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 14, 2014
It's all about the Benjamins Bro!!

since I bought my range sport in March, I've had 305 sex from different women!!

no money no love!!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 14, 2014
Tymax: I am disappointed by this question. Who doesn't know that money is the language women speak? angry

struts out of thread
money attracts them and can make them stay but there's something called heavenly feeling which only good sex can provide which if she's not getting from her rich fellow, she might start cheating even with a poor dude so long he's able to take her to cloud nine.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 14, 2014
Yungwizzzy: It's all about the Benjamins Bro!!

since I bought my range sport in March, I've had 305 sex from different women!!

no money no love!!
hmm

6 Likes

Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 14, 2014
Largas: Both are necessary, for a relationship to be fun filled.
IMO.
exactly!

1 Like

Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by starlingbawa(m): 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
In most cases, its the money and rarely is it the sex.

Then again you ve got to contend with the saying ''Different Strokes For Different Folks''............

1 Like

Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Agybabe(f): 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2014
Just keep giving me the cash. I'll like you forever.

Sex is not my priority at all.

1 Like

Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2014
Agybabe: Just keep giving me the cash. I'll like you forever.

This is a typical example of a lady who loves a guy for money.

Remind me who a gold digger is.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Lenzz(m): 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
Sadly, None.

Time and again, couples have proved that staying in love for a very long time muchless a life time is practically impossible. With time people who where so inlove always tend to grow apart. The only difference between d ones who file for divorce and the ones who don't is that latter accept to just live like roommates for the remainder of their lives. Go figure OP

3 Likes

Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by MabraO: 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
No money no sex
And once ur money finish dey will all up on another nigga that got the dough
So none really guarantee a woman will truely be in love or remain in love with u

1 Like

Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
firstEVA: For me, it's attention and money, sex is overrated.

Lol.. you probably must be having difficulties with sex.

1 Like

Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ceasar1:

Lol.. you probably must be having difficulties with sex.
I don't like it, I prefer pre-intimacy.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by babasaxo(f): 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
Money is good in a relationship but when you sex ur lady well,I mean real fucking,I swear she will go ahead and get you money when u don't have.

8 Likes

Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
firstEVA: I don't like it, I prefer pre-intimacy.
That explains much. Same issues with most ladies.

1 Like

Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Agybabe(f): 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
Largas:
This is a typical example of a lady who loves a guy for money.

Remind me who a gold digger is.
Accepted! Call me whatever you damn choose, ah don't care tongue.

But do you know what I got for loving a guy who I was faithful to and rarely ask of money from? Huh?

You've got not a bit, the slightest idea! So you are entitled to your own opinion tongue.

Peace out! cool

2 Likes

Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
Agybabe:
Accepted! Call me whatever you damn choose, ah don't care tongue.

But do you know what I got for loving a guy who I was faithful to and rarely ask of money from? Huh?

You've got not a bit, the slightest idea! So you are entitled to your own opinion tongue.

Peace out! cool
Because your heart was broken shouldn't make you an opportunist or selfish lover afterward. Many people were like you, however they moved on and never turned negative till they found their right man. You just have to be more careful.
What if Mr. Right shows up now and you dig his gold, he vexes and drives off?
Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Cecediva(f): 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
Both...yes i like good sex cheesy though i hate poverty angry

1 Like

Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by fijiano202(m): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
Oga OP none of this 2 make a lady stay with a man than SECURITY

1 Like

Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
firstEVA: For me, it's attention and money, sex is overrated.
seriously over rated my dear.

1 Like

Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Keky(m): 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
Cecediva: Both...yes i like good sex cheesy though i hate poverty angry
Hi
Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
Cecediva: Both...yes i like good sex cheesy though i hate poverty angry
Nobody is happy with poverty.
A pauper hates poverty even. Same as the wealthy.

No one, but no one, wants to be poor!!!
Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Cecediva(f): 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
Keky: Hi
Hello

1 Like

Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Keky(m): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
Cecediva: Hello
Ur Avi?hmmmmmm
Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Skmoda360(m): 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
Omo na money joor, b4 girls/ladies of nowadays can say "i love you" you might av spend sm large doe....
Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by dytbabe: 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
Depends ooo
Stayed with very very few for love
Some for sex
Some for money too

1 Like

Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by GoodFaith: 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
Agybabe: Just keep giving me the cash. I'll like you forever.

When you have the cash
Guess what?
sex become a top priority
who U are trying to fool----Women?
Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Mintayo(m): 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
I believe this is on a gf-bf parole. But on "i want to spend the rest of my life with you".? I will say neither.
Re: Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? by Agybabe(f): 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
Largas:
Because your heart was broken shouldn't make you an opportunist or selfish lover afterward. Many people were like you, however they moved on and never turned negative till they found their right man. You just have to be more careful.
What if Mr. Right shows up now and you dig his gold, he vexes and drives off?
I'm tempted to say he should fukc off for all I care but on a second thought and for your information I don't go about digging golds.

Btw, I'm not heart-broken but I've seen things enough to make me hate love.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Turn A Girl On – Easy Ways / A Fact Or Fallacy? / See The Pretty Girl Dumped By Her Guy Because She Was A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.