Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Breaking: Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Defects To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Defects To PDP (4738 Views)

Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) / APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo / Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Defects To PDP by sonickay(m): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
sonickay: GEJ Till 2019, if possible 2035
Thunder fire the person who like my post. In his mind, he must be euphoric on seeing another GEJ apologist against objectivity. GEJ koh David Mark ni. Come 2015, GEJ must go.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Defects To PDP by BashBB: 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
barcanista:

I am no PDP member nor Sherriff's fan, but his right should not be trampled on. Whoever have evidence against him that he's the brain behind BH(FFK and Co) should approach the Court or ICC in the hague-

Enough of Character Assassination

said it all
Re: Breaking: Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Defects To PDP by Decibel: 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
PDP: Party of Good, Bad and Ugly. Has been deceiving Nigerians since 1999.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Defects To PDP by idumuose(m): 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2014
Clerverly:

[size=15pt]The killer party has no option! They harbour his type in numbers[/size]
Nwaniba ogbanje, stop taking vitamic tablets for PDP and look for ways to solve aPc's dwindling fortunes accross Nigeria.

Haven't you heard that 10 ogun lawmakers have defected from your party to PDP? Tom Ikimi is about sabotaging your party,grin grin Okorocha is also planning to dump your party.Truly,this isn't the best of times for your supporter of APC party.i laugh in Bachama

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Defects To PDP by Clerverly: 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
idumuose:
Nwaniba ogbanje, stop taking vitamic tablets for PDP and look for ways to solve aPc's dwindling fortunes accross Nigeria.

Haven't you heard that 10 ogun lawmakers have defected from your party to PDP? Tom Ikimi is about sabotaging your party,grin ;DOkorocha is also planning to dump your party.Truly,this isn't the best of times for your supporter of APC party.i laugh in Bachama

None of the above scenarios happened. Grow up and stop living on gossip!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Defects To PDP by shizzle11(m): 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
APeesh1t has always denied they are not he sponsors of boko haram, now modu sherrif has defected to pdp he suddenly becomes suspected boko haram sponsor. senseless supporters of APC.
Re: Breaking: Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Defects To PDP by shizzle11(m): 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
Clerverly:

ogbeni he made a statement of fact and not gossip, if two weeks ago you were told sherrif was planning to decamp you would call it gossip, others will follow suit, its a matter of time and we will bw here to remind you.

meanwhile you promised to go on nairaland exile following the ekiti debacle, are you back? loser! grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Defects To PDP by shizzle11(m): 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2014
i can see Gbawe on the viewing center, bwuahahahahaha

shege dan banza gringringringrin
Re: Breaking: Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Defects To PDP by Clerverly: 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
shizzle11:
ogbeni he made a statement of fact and not gossip, if two weeks ago you were told sherrif was planning to decamp you would call it gossip, others will follow suit, its a matter of time and we will bw here to remind you.

meanwhile you promised to go on nairaland exile following the ekiti debacle, are you back? loser! grin

Bring out the post where I promised to go on exile, bloody and criminal liar! Shame unto you!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Defects To PDP by Decibel: 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
shizzle11: i can see Gbawe on the viewing center, bwuahahahahaha

Chai chai diaris Messi o o.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Defects To PDP by shizzle11(m): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
Clerverly:

Bring out the post where I promised to go on exile, bloody and criminal liar! Shame unto you!
nwaniba2, i should be saying that to you grin the fact that the Apeesh!t inspired tsunami has wiped off so many accounts will not change the truth, so stop hiding under the lost data with your denial. Have you got no shame?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Defects To PDP by idumuose(m): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
Clerverly:

i can see that your suspension for several months for crimes committed on nairaland is having it's toll on you.

i reiterate that your party's fortune is dwindling,for instance in Ogun state,

10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP

https://www.nairaland.com/1811706/10-ogun-apc-lawmakers-defect

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/10-ogun-apc-lawmakers-defect-pdp

More misfortunes are waiting to be unleashed on APC

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Defects To PDP by shizzle11(m): 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
Decibel: Chai chai diaris Messi o o.
but i ddnt lie naa, that is what he is gringrin
Re: Breaking: Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Defects To PDP by Decibel: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
shizzle11: APeesh1t has always denied they are not he sponsors of boko haram, now modu sherrif has defected to pdp he suddenly becomes suspected boko haram sponsor. senseless supporters of APC.
I guess Tinubu is the Smartest of them all, having got his own share of the Oil block 2016 he is bound to sell out.
Re: Breaking: Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Defects To PDP by Decibel: 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
shizzle11: but i ddnt lie naa, that is what he is gringrin
I don't know what Olisa Metuh smoke that gave him the inspiration of labelling APC as a Party with supporter of APC ideology. It still a mystery to me up till now.
Re: Breaking: Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Defects To PDP by Decibel: 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
idumuose:

i can see that your suspension for several months for crimes committed on nairaland is having it's toll on you.

http//www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/10-ogun-apc-lawmakers-defect-pdp

Other misfortunes are waiting to be unleashed on APC
The worst thing is to educate an educated illiterate, just save your energy for another day.
Re: Breaking: Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Defects To PDP by Decibel: 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2014
shizzle11: but i ddnt lie naa, that is what he is gringrin
Eferebo , just soft-pedal else... You go wound oo! cheesy
Re: Breaking: Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Defects To PDP by shizzle11(m): 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2014
Decibel: I don't know what Olisa Metuh smoke that gave him the inspiration of labelling APC as a Party with supporter of APC ideology. It still a mystery to me up till now.
olisa Metu stated the obvious, it is not rocket science to know that the APC and the supporter of APC share thesame ideology. Thanks to Olisa Metu, he is a genius

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Defects To PDP by shizzle11(m): 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2014
Decibel: Eferebo , just soft-pedal else... You go wound oo! cheesy
me wound? and i guess the injury will come from gbawe the clown, oh well my moniker isnt strange to him
Re: Breaking: Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Defects To PDP by Clerverly: 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
idumuose:

http//www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/10-ogun-apc-lawmakers-defect-pdp

Other misfortunes are waiting to be unleashed on APC

I have read the article, nowhere did I see the so called NAMELESS APC lawmakers declaring for PDP! Or are you naturally deficient in comprehension as a subject?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Defects To PDP by Clerverly: 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
shizzle11:
nwaniba2, i should be saying that to you grin the fact that the Apeesh!t inspired tsunami has wiped off so many accounts will not change the truth, so stop hiding under the lost data with your denial. Have you got no shame?

Mumu did u see Cleverly on Nairaland during the Ekiti Military Election?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Defects To PDP by Faun(m): 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ali Modu Sheriff?
That same guy who almost slapped the Jaga-Jaga-Ban during their APC meeting? grin
He had the Asiwaju cowering in fear and running for his dear life that day grin
He'll be of great use to the PDP when the time comes to frustrate the Janjaweedz.
Re: Breaking: Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Defects To PDP by shizzle11(m): 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
Clerverly:

Mumu did u see Cleverly on Nairaland during the Ekiti Military Election?

Olodo, does it change the fact that its one and thesame person behind both monikers?

military election? well Ekiti people have spoken, its obvious you are yet to get over it, you can consider going back to to your self imposed exile. grin
Re: Breaking: Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Defects To PDP by Vikky014(f): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
Clerverly: Now let's wait for Oliseh Metuh and Fani Kayode Reactions!
[b][/b]
Pls tell him to rmain in Apshit,we dnt nid him#wtf#
Re: Breaking: Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Defects To PDP by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
Clerverly:

PDP, is actually Papa Deceive Pikin! Fani Kayode in his latest epistle specifically mentioned Ali Modu Sheriff, as the Engine room of Boko Haram in APC. Now the table is turned, it will be interesting to read from him once more cheesy

Ali Modu Sheriff admitted he created a network of political platform that engineered his election as a governor. After he left office, the group metamorphosis into Boko Haram after being hijacked by Islamic extremist proudly sponsored by political opponents. Now that he is into PDP, he will furnish us with intels on how to break the supporter of APC stronghold responsible for orchestrating violence in the polity.
Re: Breaking: Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Defects To PDP by adeyak83(m): 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
Bokoharam is PDP, sorry jawe PDP is Bokoharam - General Azazi

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Defects To PDP by cyril10(m): 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
chukwudi44: So all this while he was in APC you did not know he was a boko haram suspect abi? Bunch of retards

Don't mind that un cleverly, he is back with his usual nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Defects To PDP by cyril10(m): 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
Demdem:

Brownfool, lai Mohammed has always and still remain the mouth piece of Apc. Where did u get that Crap from? Ur miserable oba palace?

This guy can abuse, but why?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Defects To PDP by Decibel: 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
shizzle11:
me wound? and i guess the injury will come from gbawe the clown, oh well my moniker isnt strange to him
grin
shizzle11:
Re: Breaking: Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Defects To PDP by cyril10(m): 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
shizzle11: i can see Gbawe on the viewing center, bwuahahahahaha

Shai shai shai, una no go kill person here o
Re: Breaking: Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Defects To PDP by Decibel: 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
Faun: Ali Modu Sheriff?
That same guy who almost slapped the Jaga-Jaga-Ban during their APC meeting? grin
He had the Asiwaju cowering in fear and running for his dear life that day grin
He'll be of great use to the PDP when the time comes to frustrate the Janjaweedz.
Did you expect a slave to slap his Slavemaster. Stop inciting.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Defects To PDP by Decibel: 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
cyril10:

Shai shai shai, una no go kill person here o
Nairaland is a FunZone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Igbos By Rochas Okorocha / List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them(photo) / Who Was Andrew And Why Did He Leave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.