Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,136 members, 7,780,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:57 AM

Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now (31237 Views)

I Told My Hubby To Stop Using My Money.am I Wrong? / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? / My hubby want me to break my sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now by ladydom: 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2008
advice pls, am 2week Preg. and my hubby does not want the babe now cos our son is just a year old.

I don't want to think of D&C, is there any thing i can do i would hv real want to hv the babe after 2 years from now but it just happened that i don't know wht to do cos he might suggest abortion
Re: Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now by Godalone(m): 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2008
When he was doing it didn't he know what will be the result? I don't know why some men can't think straight,if he is a loving man he will not suggest abortion.Talk to him the possible implication of abortion.
Re: Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now by ladydom: 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2008
pls any drugs or injection that i can take cos he will not want me to keep it,
pls the early the better for me so that i can do some thing fast

pls this is very urgent
Re: Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now by ifyalways(f): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2008
ladydom:

please any drugs or injection that i can take because he will not want me to keep it,
please the early the better for me so that i can do some thing fast

please this is very urgent

The reasons your hubby gave is fair enough undecided .you,as a woman, should have used protection.
anyway,go visit a Gyn.U dont have to have DC.Its just 2 weeks,just a drug/injection and u wud be fine but please try and talk with your doctor too.Get and learn how to use Protection . . pills,injections,etc to avoid future occurrence.
Goodluck
Re: Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2008
IF he does'nt want it,then u can give it to me cool coolseriously.

or

u can get mestrogen forte or ergometrin tablet in some chemist if ey dont have any,then go for apeol & steel or dr bonjeans tongue tongue

i did not ask u to do it oo shocked shocked

i said give it to me oo cheesy wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now by HRhotness(f): 1:53am On Oct 10, 2008
ladydom:

please any drugs or injection that i can take because he will not want me to keep it,
please the early the better for me so that i can do some thing fast

please this is very urgent

whatever u do, do not self medicate!

see ur Gyno and have it done properly, its early days yet so even if u hav to hav a D&C it would be at its safest. . .  self medication without doctors advise will risk ur future chances of having more kids.
Re: Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now by Okijajuju1(m): 1:56am On Oct 10, 2008
Abort the child if its not convienient for you to have at the moment.
Re: Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now by KarmaMod(f): 1:56am On Oct 10, 2008
You dont need D&C with 2 weeks. I assume they sell RU-486 in Naija abi?

anyway since you know that's how he feels, use protection next time and make sure hE sticks to it
Re: Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now by TOYOSI20(f): 2:05am On Oct 10, 2008
Sounds like its a mutual agreement btw both of u,. . . . . . . . so there is definitely no cause for alarm . , .  , . . . .

I'll suggest u speak to ur ob-gyn on what ur best option will be. . . . .

Best wishes.
Re: Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now by Akinagirl(f): 3:22am On Oct 10, 2008
Like I said long ago in a similar thread to this one. Hasn't anyone ever heard of contraceptives? Prevention is better than a cure. When he was doing the do, he didn't think that he could have gotten his wifey pregnant?? Man, I swear some people don't think.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now by Akinagirl(f): 3:25am On Oct 10, 2008
There are pills that you can take RU486 or something that can get rid of an early pregnancy. It will just be like a regular period. But next time, use protection, its your body, you have to take responsiblity for yourself.
Re: Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now by abujabooks(f): 11:55pm On Nov 04, 2008
Against killing your baby!
Re: Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now by Leilah(f): 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2008
I just don't get this at all! he is MARRIED to you. If you have an abortion it may effect you mentally for the rest of your life. I know its early days, don't jump the gun though.

Are you Nigerian? is it not normal for you to give birth again like this. I read your posts, get rid of that man. He cheated on you when you were seven months pregnant!! now he wants you to abort this one. What a pig, shocked

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now by temi4rea(f): 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2008
@euromilion
apa yo ni e!
u fit kill person o!

@poster
In marriage is not just the man who calls the shot,u have ur own say in every issue,
Pills,injection,D&C na the same result them go give,
u sit him down and tell him wht u think about it esspecially ur fear(thats wht kills the most) and the implications of doing away wth this unborn child.
i might be wrong and i stand to be corrected,ur abilty to give that child the chance to live,to defend its life,thats  what makes u a greater mother.

some thing else incase u dont wnt wht u carrying 2 then theres no cause for alarm,u just see ur doc.
abeg next tym use protection!
tRY DEY use this slogan "NO PROTECTION NO SHOW"
Re: Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now by hotstuff06(f): 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2008
Talk to your OBGYN, Please DO NOT self medicate. You could ruin your chances of conceiving later or worst the meds could kill you.

Make sure you are doing this for the right reasons, Remember you have a say in this too. If you say ur child is now 1 he will be 1yr and 9months (almost 2yrs old)when you have this baby. Don't abort because he is making you do it. Afterall it's your body and you have a say. The deicision should not be onesided. However make sure if anything should happen between you and your hubby and u split ( because of his behavior) you can fend for yourself and the children. The Ultimate decision is yours.

If you decide to abort PLEASE Next time use protection, birth control boku for market oh.
Re: Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now by lucabrasi(m): 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2008
this is what happens when a lady tries to hook a guy with pregnancy, while i dont know the genesis of your relationship,what l make guys back out of having a baby is prolly because you both never had any agreement as to having a child at this time and he obviously thought you were using protection
Re: Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now by KarmaMod(f): 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2008
lucabrasi:

this is what happens when a lady tries to hook a guy with pregnancy, while i don't know the genesis of your relationship,what l make guys back out of having a baby is prolly because you both never had any agreement as to having a child at this time and he obviously thought you were using protection

Did you miss where she said Husband?

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now by plappville(f): 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2008
Many ladies are childless today because of too much abortion, a husband should accept and welcome a baby at any given time, his ur hubby God that he thinks that a baby will come when he wants

Anyway i am totally against abortion, my first kid came witout planing for it thank God hubby welcomed him,
i hate when a man decide when a baby should be welcome after all it's a woman that carries the baby in her womb.

What happens if that child is the only child in ur womb?? After aborting it and couldn't ve an other?? u will be surprised that ur hubby will marry another woman to give him a child when .

Use ur tongue to count ur teeths.
Re: Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now by OgaMadam(f): 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2009
leilah

u r smart. aborting in marriage!

thanx for digging up that he cheated on her.

now he doesnt want your offspring too - does he plan to hook up with his mistress later?

i dont know about you but its weird committing an abortion when you have your marriage,
honour, supporting partner, money. i dont advocate it, but i can understand where a
stupid, clueless teenager is coming from rather.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now by Busybody2(f): 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2009
I know this topic is old, but two weeks pregnancy ke shocked How did she arrive at that figure when the date of conception is counted from the date the last period started, chei, na wah oh cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now by Fhemmmy: 12:32am On Sep 29, 2009
I am so sorry to hear this, however, whichever way you look at it, either via D$C, injection or anything else, you will be killing the baby.
If it is possible to have the baby and take care of the child, you guys will be aiight.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now by couple: 2:58am On Sep 29, 2009
Why the urgency abi na away match goal u carry go house?if ur boy is presently a yr old wouldnt he be almost 2 yrs when this arrives?abeg aunty give us the full gist
Re: Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now by Fhemmmy: 2:12am On Sep 30, 2009
So cos the son is only 1 year old and she is now pregnant means, away match or something?
Pls, the woman is married, so she could do when she wants and get belle.
So what is on ground is that she is preggy and the husby dont want it.
Re: Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now by OgaMadam(f): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2009
He cheated on her too
Re: Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now by yinka4love(f): 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2009
You must not abort the pregnancy.Dont let him treaten u .Unwanted babies like this always end up being the mans favourite.
But if u too dont need the baby u can abort it,Afterall married pplle Do D and C
Re: Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now by MrCrackles(m): 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2009
I wont advise you to abort the pregnancy to be honest. . . .
Your hubby smacked that flesh real tight so you have to make him understand he needs to expect the baby, pointblank. .

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now by agathamari(f): 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2009
women the world over try for years to have a child and your bitching because your pregnant? instead of killing your child raise it and love it or put it up for adoption. next time your hubby doesnt want a kid, tell him to keep it in his pants or use a rubber

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now by jay2smart19(m): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2012
Woman i wil take u by ur words. You said u would luv to hav it 2yrs frm nw. What happend to birth control pills? Did u forgot thats d same way u got the first one? And to ur hubby, mr i dnt want a babe nw. What happened to condoms? Why didn't u withdraw when u wanted to deposit d bomb? My bad! Y wil u withdraw and miss dat sweet sensation? Just hav the baby cuz i wont vote 4 abortion cause thats what is starini u in d face. I stil live with d guilt of the one aided. Thats ur child. If u abort it, u can as well strangle dat one u want to have only.
Re: Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now by procedure: 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2012
You are married right. Dont abort the baby cos ur hubby does not want. Have it and be careful next time. Your husband is not god.
Re: Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now by Outstrip(f): 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2012
Unbelievable
Re: Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now by knowledge4(m): 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2012
Unbelievable! How can a husband be advocating abortion for his wife in this circumstance? Its strange!
He doesnt want a child,why was he riding on you then?
Without protection?
And you want to risk your life and commit murder?
A married woman in a legitimate marriage committing abortion is unheard of!
The man needs to be called to his senses.
Is he unemployed? what makes him think that he cannot have a 2nd child so soon?
Seek counselling in a Bible believing ministry.
Allow the baby to live,come what may.
God will make a way for his sustenance.
I do not support abortion.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now by oyarose(f): 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2012
@OP, May I kindly remind you that once upon a time your mother conceived you and gave you a chance to life, if you were aborted at two weeks, you will not be here today. well, I dont care how many people choose to attack me. I speak the bitter truth and stand by it. your been preggy is an act of you/spouses carelessness so why terminate or deny an innocent child the opportunity to have a life. The sin of abortion is grave! stop it, have a rethink, and have this baby and do not choose dis husband of yours over an innocent BARACK OBAMA of the future. My sis married 21yrs ago still searching 4 the fruit of the womb while your are here planning and devising means of destroying this precious gift from GOD!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) / I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) / Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.