Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Agip 30 Days Training/ Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Agip 30 Days Training/ Recruitment (3316 Views)

N.B.C Training Recruitment / Institute Of Agricultural Research & Training Recruitment For Non-academic Staff / Maritime Security Training Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agip 30 Days Training/ Recruitment by arshavineering(m): 10:28am On Jul 14, 2014
how many of you applied for the agip training/ recruitmen?
I was sent an sms to send my academic documents, medical report and a recommendation letter from an agip recognised chief in ONELGA R/S....PLEASE if you received such a message let me know in case of any atom of fraud...
Re: Agip 30 Days Training/ Recruitment by noble4real555: 10:33am On Jul 14, 2014
arshavineering: how many of you applied for the agip training/ recruitmen?
I was sent an sms to send my academic documents, medical report and a recommendation letter from an agip recognised chief in ONELGA R/S....PLEASE if you received such a message let me know in case of any atom of fraud...

how did u apply?
Re: Agip 30 Days Training/ Recruitment by arshavineering(m): 10:52am On Jul 14, 2014
noble4real555:

how did u apply?
I just sent my cv to agipoilfield@yahoo.com on Saturday. ....then the sms was sent few hours later
Re: Agip 30 Days Training/ Recruitment by Daluuzor(m): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2014
arshavineering:
I just sent my cv to agipoilfield@yahoo.com on Saturday. ....then the sms was sent few hours later

grin grin grin
bros make u shine ur eyes oo

2 Likes

Re: Agip 30 Days Training/ Recruitment by PheezyLee(m): 11:27am On Jul 14, 2014
arshavineering:

@yahoo.com? *run*

1 Like

Re: Agip 30 Days Training/ Recruitment by Bigsteveg(m): 11:46am On Jul 14, 2014
Daluuzor:

grin grin grin
bros make u shine ur eyes oo

Lol, dat is not their mail address, it should be like .....@agip.com
Re: Agip 30 Days Training/ Recruitment by Bigsteveg(m): 11:48am On Jul 14, 2014
arshavineering:

I'll advise u to be very careful, dat mail address doesn't belong to agip nor to any of their staff. Agip email address always comes with xxxxx@agip.com same as their staffs also. I did my IT with shell, i can tell u u have just being punk'd, hope dey neva collect monet cos dat one go cum becum scam.
Re: Agip 30 Days Training/ Recruitment by arshavineering(m): 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
they haven't requested any money from me yet, but where am not clear is the chief's recommendation letter. the chief said I should bring 8thousand naira for the letter. initially he asked me to come to his palace to collect the letter but I told him I live very far from his palace. so he sent me an account number to pay the said amount, then his secretary will scan and send the document to my email address.
Re: Agip 30 Days Training/ Recruitment by arshavineering(m): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
this is the phone number of the HR department attached to the sms . 08082060025 .Engr McAnthony
Re: Agip 30 Days Training/ Recruitment by truvine(m): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
chai.. chai.... chai .....
Re: Agip 30 Days Training/ Recruitment by Estorico: 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2014
My dear,u better run for your dear life! Don't pay them a dime! A word they say is .....
Re: Agip 30 Days Training/ Recruitment by Eketimo: 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2014
Bros run run for ur life. Its clear scam. A friend of my was scammed using dat method of attestation letter from d king and certificated of origin from dat community. He spent 24k yet nothing.
Re: Agip 30 Days Training/ Recruitment by georgee(m): 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2014
THIS WHOLE STUFF IS A SCAM.
THREAD CLOSED!

1 Like

Re: Agip 30 Days Training/ Recruitment by arshavineering(m): 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
thanks for your comments fellas. I just confirmed that it is a SCAM. i was already in the bank oooo, but your comments made me to leave the queue to make a decisive phone call. .the person confirmed that it is a scam. .Thanks once again. .
Re: Agip 30 Days Training/ Recruitment by dustydee: 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
Sometimes I wonder which school award degrees to some people. @Op, keep sending your CV to people who are clearly out to defraud you claiming they haven't asked for money yet. Have you heard of identity theft? ok, kontinu ...

4 Likes

Re: Agip 30 Days Training/ Recruitment by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2014
dustydee: Sometimes I wonder which school award degrees to some people. @Op, keep sending your CV to people who are clearly out to defraud you claiming they haven't asked for money yet. Have you heard of identity theft? ok, kontinu ...
lmao!
Re: Agip 30 Days Training/ Recruitment by arshavineering(m): 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
dustydee: Sometimes I wonder which school award degrees to some people. @Op, keep sending your CV to people who are clearly out to defraud you claiming they haven't asked for money yet. Have you heard of identity theft? ok, kontinu ...
mr man for your mind u too tight abi..u got the best degree from Harvard university, yet u drop comments like a baby. in life we learn every day. I just said "thanks"to those that adviced me today. I don't see any reason why you should relate my today's encounter to my school and degree( if you even have one ). no ill feelings sha..Thanks once again for saving my ass today.

1 Like

Re: Agip 30 Days Training/ Recruitment by kaboninc(m): 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
arshavineering:
mr man for your mind u too tight abi..u got the best degree from Harvard university, yet u drop comments like a baby. in life we learn every day. I just said "thanks"to those that adviced me today. I don't see any reason why you should relate my today's encounter to my school and degree( if you even have one ). no ill feelings sha..Thanks once again for saving my ass today.

Oga, if indeed you read that text you'd know its a SCAM.
Re: Agip 30 Days Training/ Recruitment by shazy(f): 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
@Op,please run as far as your leg can or will carry you.Dis na pure scam.
Re: Agip 30 Days Training/ Recruitment by Daluuzor(m): 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Lol, dat is not their mail address, it should be like .....@agip.com

u don't even nid a prophet to tell u. Lwkmd

(1) (Reply)

Cornerstone Staffing Fresh Graduate Summer Internship Programme 2017 / NDDC Job Appointment For 2013 Admin Assistant / How To Write A Formal Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.