Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Phone Storage Problem With Nokia X - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Storage Problem With Nokia X (6085 Views)

Infinix Hot 2 Storage Problem / Storage Problem On Infinix Hot2 / How To Fix Usb Mass Storage Problem After Innjoo Note Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Storage Problem With Nokia X by buzor(m): 10:42am On Jul 14, 2014
While I plugged my Nokia x on a laptop while formatting, due to several retarting of the pc, i discovered the phone no longer recognize the internal phone storage.
I plug the phone again to a good pc only to discover the phone storage is corrupted. I immediately formatted it and that is the beginning of my problem.
The phone still can't see my the phone storage. It seems the camera, download, Bluetooth depends on this storage.

The fone has the following memory
Internal memory - where apps are installed
Phone storage
Memory card

In the settings for the storage, the phone can see all the other memory except the phone storage.
I have searched through the net for similar problem but am yet to see.

Pls any help or suggestions are welcomed
Re: Phone Storage Problem With Nokia X by buzor(m): 10:53am On Jul 14, 2014
Lemme also add that I ve factory resseted the fone.

1 Like

Re: Phone Storage Problem With Nokia X by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2014
a very big problem. the only way is to change the memory
Re: Phone Storage Problem With Nokia X by buzor(m): 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
runzlord: a very big problem. the only way is to change the memory

How do u change the memory. That's d big question. Funny thing is that ve not seen similar problem online.
Re: Phone Storage Problem With Nokia X by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
buzor:

How do u change the memory. That's d big question. Funny thing is that ve not seen similar problem online.
go to computer village
Re: Phone Storage Problem With Nokia X by Donbraye(m): 6:53am On Jul 15, 2014
Go to Nokia CARE
Re: Phone Storage Problem With Nokia X by ibietela2(m): 7:08am On Jul 15, 2014
NOKIA CARE
Re: Phone Storage Problem With Nokia X by awodiyat: 5:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
Sincerely nokia x x+ and xl are bunch of problems. I throw my nokia x into ijalo river so dt it stop giving me head ach. And go 4 anoder phone. Try to reset d factory settg. Flash d phone dt d solution
Re: Phone Storage Problem With Nokia X by buzor(m): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
Donbraye: Go to Nokia CARE

Where the office de?
Re: Phone Storage Problem With Nokia X by buzor(m): 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
awodiyat: Sincerely nokia x x+ and xl are bunch of problems. I throw my nokia x into ijalo river so dt it stop giving me head ach. And go 4 anoder phone. Try to reset d factory settg. Flash d phone dt d solution

Factory reset I ve tried several times.
Flash the fone, how?
Re: Phone Storage Problem With Nokia X by Donbraye(m): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
buzor:

Where the office de?
ikeja
Re: Phone Storage Problem With Nokia X by Dmedalion: 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2015

(1) (Reply)

DSTV And GOTV New Price: Check Out How Much Subscribers Will Pay From May / Deceitful Offer From Jumia, Please Help!! / Pls Help Unlock This Nokia 2360 Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.