Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,757 members, 7,802,315 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Follow Big Brother Africa - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Follow Big Brother Africa (1297 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Follow Big Brother Africa by bbafrica: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2014

Makosi says “hell no” to BBA 9

HARARE – Former UK Big Brother celebrity turned TV presenter Makosi Musambasi says, “Brazil (who were knocked out) have a greater chance of winning the 2014 World Cup” than her auditioning for the annual Big Brother Africa reality television series hosted in South Africa.

Speaking to Nehanda Radio, the former UK cardiac nurse who rose to prominence after participating in the UK version of the same show, was responding to speculation that she might be auditioning for Big Brother Africa, whose auditions have been set for the Meikles Hotel in Harare over the weekend.

“Big Brother can be an amazing platform for people who initially have no talent but want to get famous instantly. I know this because I have been there and have the t-shirt. Big Brother is like KFC or McDonalds and when you have talent it can overshadow it.”

Makosi who now has her own TV show “Makosi Today” broadcast on the Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation (ZBC) said “I don’t blame people for thinking every Big Brother is synonymous with Makosi because if I hadn’t done Big Brother millions of Zimbabweans would not have heard of it.”

Source and continuation here...http://2014.bigbrotherafricafans.com/65433/makosi-says-hell-bba-9/
Re: Follow Big Brother Africa by bbafrica: 9:53am On Jul 16, 2014
Pokello matches a yellow short skirt with bearded neckless

Find more of her images here................http://2014.bigbrotherafricafans.com/65422/fashion-pokello-mathes-yellow-short-skirt-bearded-neckless/
Re: Follow Big Brother Africa by bbafrica: 7:16am On Jul 17, 2014

BBA 9 finalists off to South Africa

Five finalists who auditioned to represent Zimbabwe in Big Brother Africa Season 9 are set to leave for South Africa this week where two housemates will be selected.

The auditions held at the Meikles Hotel by the producers of the show, Endemol South Africa at the weekend saw some well known faces among them Brian Nyawo, BaShupi, Mudiwa, Butterfly, Tatea DaMC, Taurai Mandebvu, Jefferson Muserera, Hillary Indi, Brian Chiyangwa and Thomas Chizhanje (CST) queuing at the hotel.

Multiple-award winning gospel singer Mudiwa, who was spotted smartly dressed denied ever doing auditions.

“I didn’t go for BBA auditions but I had a meeting there with Mr Chigwana and someone just told me that one of my high school friends was auditioning so I just passed by to say hie. I was in my swag and people thought I was there to compete.

“This is a free country I see no reasons why Mudiwa can’t be anywhere. The rumours are not true. The reality show is not my kind of thing,” he said.

Would-be contestants went through first and second rounds of the auditions before the top five finalists were picked.

More..........http://2014.bigbrotherafricafans.com/65470/bba-9-finalists-south-africa/
Re: Follow Big Brother Africa by Shenuel(f): 5:15am On Jul 18, 2014
This iis certainly what others might say as well.. Good luck to BBA 9 finalists smiley Read more at TV Show News
Re: Follow Big Brother Africa by bbafrica: 9:54am On Jul 21, 2014
Check out Dillish’s pics from her Instagram page

more pics.................http://2014.bigbrotherafricafans.com/65490/check-dillishs-pics-instagram-page/
Re: Follow Big Brother Africa by starcelebritybu(f): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2014
The costumes are really awesome... shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

90’s Cartoons You May Remember / How To Get Supersport 3 On Dstv-family Bouquet / Bbnaija: Cute Photo Of Kiddwaya With Otedola And Terry Waya After Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.