Stats: 3,148,364 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Dear Ladies, Swag Don't Pay Bills!! (hilarious Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies, Swag Don't Pay Bills!! (hilarious Photos) (2897 Views)

Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter / Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy / Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence (2) (3) (4)

Dear Ladies, Swag Don't Pay Bills!! (hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
Those days women fall in love with guys who are intellectually erm erm...

Today, girls fall inlove with the physical things they see, no wonder they easily get dumped

How can you just sleep with a guy because he just came to a birthday party with a range sport?? it might probably be his friend's

I realized that most guys who wear chains on the streets of Lagos are wretched church rats who just dey form davido, and the worst is MOST girls will rather date them than a math geek!!

I know say book don't guaranty a good future but world billionaires today never wore dog chains(I stand corrected)

I'm not saying Chase rich people like me but guys with Brighter future will be better

likewise guys; Big yan$h no dream is terrorism!!

Yungwizzzy

Re: Dear Ladies, Swag Don't Pay Bills!! (hilarious Photos) by rzarector(m): 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Those days women fall in love with guys who are intellectually erm erm...

Today, girls fall inlove with the physical things they see, no wonder they easily get dumped

How can you just sleep with a guy because he just came to a birthday party with a range sport?? it might probably be his friend's

I realized that most guys who wear chains on the streets of Lagos are wretched church rats who just dey form davido, and the worst is MOST girls will rather date them than a math geek!!

I know say book don't guaranty a good future but world billionaires today never wore dog chains(I stand corrected)

I'm not saying Chase rich people like me but guys with Brighter future will be better

Yungwizzzy
....wizzypro on da beat....on point grin
Yungwizzzy: Those days women fall in love with guys who are intellectually erm erm...

Yungwizzzy
....wizzypro on da beat....on point
Re: Dear Ladies, Swag Don't Pay Bills!! (hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
rzarector: grin grin....wizzypro on da beat....on point grin....wizzypro on da beat....on point

at last somebody don comment

even tho he's an e****
Re: Dear Ladies, Swag Don't Pay Bills!! (hilarious Photos) by rzarector(m): 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

even tho he's an e****
u no finish am craze dey worry u....were....
Re: Dear Ladies, Swag Don't Pay Bills!! (hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2014

I realized that most guys who wear chains on the streets of Lagos are wretched church rats who just dey form davido, and the worst is MOST girls will rather date them than a math geek!![

Yungwizzzy

I don't stay in Lagos but one day I saw a girl I know with a rasta man like the bolded. Chains, big rings on 3 Fingers, akpola shoe.

I lose hope for the fine girl. Later shaa I come discover she has thinking impairment..
Re: Dear Ladies, Swag Don't Pay Bills!! (hilarious Photos) by vizkiz: 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

even tho he's an e****

How far?
Shey make i comment? undecided
Re: Dear Ladies, Swag Don't Pay Bills!! (hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Dear Ladies, Swag Don't Pay Bills!! (hilarious Photos) by vizkiz: 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
[color=#000099]Brings out Ludo angry /color]
Re: Dear Ladies, Swag Don't Pay Bills!! (hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2014
vizkiz: [color=#000099]Brings out Ludo angry /color]

are you gay??
Re: Dear Ladies, Swag Don't Pay Bills!! (hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
A very nice thread but where are the hilarious photos? angry

Re: Dear Ladies, Swag Don't Pay Bills!! (hilarious Photos) by ebullientV(m): 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
That's right... Most Ladies do not realise that 10yrs from now swags won't pay d bill.. Stability will.
Re: Dear Ladies, Swag Don't Pay Bills!! (hilarious Photos) by sarmiie(m): 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
Cant say i blame dem tho....most geeky guys usually have no swag (game)....without swag,getting girls becomes as hard as watching naija film without sighing.........
Re: Dear Ladies, Swag Don't Pay Bills!! (hilarious Photos) by iamsegsy(m): 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2014
For ones dis guy made sense Nyc post anyway wink
Re: Dear Ladies, Swag Don't Pay Bills!! (hilarious Photos) by Neldrizzy(m): 11:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
Check ma DP and see the answer to this thread
Re: Dear Ladies, Swag Don't Pay Bills!! (hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 14, 2014
how many times will they sound it into your ears. females dont act/think rationally.
the earlier you start taking advantage of them, the better for you.

8 Signs He's Only Interested In S*x And Not A Relationship / What Do You Ladies Have To Say About This Pix? / Talking About "SEXUALITY" Before Marriage