Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice (31746 Views)

Governor Al-Makura Lying On Bug-Infested Mattress In Government School (Pic) / Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice / Jonathan Moves To Save Al-makura, Meets Nasarawa Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by akiOYIBO: 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
babsG: I pity all the pdp mugus in the house, our country is sinking slowly but religious and regional sentiments hav blinded them. Let's say inyako and almakura stole and abused their offices, ok, Tell me who among all the pdp govs has not stolen? Tell me the bank acct balance of Mr no shoe, where is our 20b dollars? What of fuel subsidy money. Blv me or not we hav the most clueless government in the world. Pot calling kettle black. God will intervene one day.
mr no shoe made away with $20b and yet, he can't own a shoe....Isn't it foolish to insinuate such? In a scenery where people who owned and wore plethora of golden shoes died miserably in some foreign land, others staying at a "would have been local place if not the Igbos and foreigners" making dreaded politics whereas someone without a shoe made away with $20b...for me that's outsmarting...
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Decibel: 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
retepmurt: Anarchy is looming,things may soon fall apart and centre may nt be able to hold.
Our nascent and fledging democracy is at the verge of being destroyed.
The nation is in a state of squalor and i am forseeing military taking over.
And Jonathan may be the last Nigeria civilian president/ruler.
It has been the game plan from inception. Obj initated and GEJ is now executing it.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by akiOYIBO: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
Decibel: It has been the game plan from inception. Obj initated and GEJ is now executing it.
and major general Ihejirika would take over...he's controlled the army for quite long and I guess its gonna be a smooth road for him...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Ayed44: 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by kabba7(m): 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
Omexonomy: The way APC and their evil minions do things is what is given PDP easy victory over them

Easy victory ?
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Decibel: 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
akiOYIBO:
and major general Ihejirika would take over...he's controlled the army for quite long and I guess its gonna be a smooth road for him...
Gen. Ihejirika is retired now.
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Decibel: 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ayed44: .
Spotted you at the Nairaland viewing centre but didn't know you could come up with this.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Decibel: 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ayed44: .
Spotted you at the Nairaland viewing centre but didn't know you could come up with this.
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Akiika: 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2014
So you only need to be a Jonathan opponent before your state of assembly knows you are corrupt!
The fall of Jonathan will be worst than Abacha, he's still enjoying all the power now.
But, i am absolutely positive the Governor is indeed corrupt, so also is the stupid lawmakers too.
This democracy isn't just for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by jericco1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2014
Labaran Maku
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by SweetyZinta(f): 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
Bread and Butter Politicians. Let me Quote Fela Zombie no go chop unless dem tell am 2chop zombie. Zombie no go think unless them tell 2think zombie. ''Zombie no go impeach unless dem tell am 2do. We all knw is all about 2015 abi? I neither support pdp nor apc cos they are identical twins. They just Fooling Us Bigtime. They should all come and kiss my ASS!
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by akiOYIBO: 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
Decibel: Gen. Ihejirika is retired now.
not when it comes to coups
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by akiOYIBO: 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
SweetyZinta: Bread and Butter Politicians. Let me Quote Fela Zombie no go chop unless dem tell am 2chop zombie. Zombie no go think unless them tell 2think zombie. ''Zombie no go impeach unless dem tell am 2do. We all knw is all about 2015 abi? I neither support pdp nor apc cos they are identical twins. They just Fooling Us Bigtime. They should all come and kiss my ASS!
e dey smell na...PDP no get time for ur nyash ns..... try the backyard the people there might be wholly interested
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by tonytony208(m): 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
caseless: what will take gej out of office will be spontaneous; it will not be initiated like the impeachment processes he has triggered against opposition govnors all over the country. Gej can never win this war...i promise u.

hmmm.....boko haram sponsors are boasting already. Yeah, GEJ may not win this war since you can successfully leak top military intelligence to boko haram. Are you making this comment from your hole-up in sambisa or from your hill-top palace in minna?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by sagio09: 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
Faun:

The impeachment notice was served by the Nasarawa State Assembly.
Can't you read?
Ui're a blond slut learner,can't u see that the impeachment was agreed few hours after Jonathan visits to the state.GROUP OF HYPOCRITES.
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by akiOYIBO: 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
tonytony208:

hmmm.....boko haram sponsors are boasting already. Yeah, GEJ may not win this war since you can successfully leak top military intelligence to boko haram. Are you making this comment from your hole-up in sambisa or from your hill-top palace in minna?
neva mind...GEJ cannot die out of office.
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Faun(m): 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2014
sagio09:
Ui're a blond slut learner,can't u see that the impeachment was agreed few hours after Jonathan visits to the state.GROUP OF HYPOCRITES.

Do you have ANY CONCRETE evidence that it was Jonathan who gave them those orders except your hollow assumptions?
Bastard. In case you don't know, all it would take for Jonathan to have him thrown out is a FVCKING CONFERENCE CALL, not even a visit.

Your mother IS the slut, you untamed, barbaric, godless bastard.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by spyg1(m): 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
Clerverly:

My brother, Since impeachments under jonathan, is just for you to list some unverified allegations padded with some figures as misappropriated money! Pronto the governor is impeached with the aid of the military! All happens within 4days! Only in Nigeria!
Did i hear u said unverified allegations? What do you think could be LIES about this MONEY HUNGER GOVERNORS?.
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by spyg1(m): 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
Dat is the work of GEJ, HE is intimidating his opponents.
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by SOUNDKING: 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hahahahahahahaha 20 divided by 4 is 5:1 MAN...IT is a don deal.
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by sagio09: 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
Faun:

Do you have ANY CONCRETE evidence that it was Jonathan who gave them those orders except your hollow assumptions?
Bastard. In case you don't know, all it would take for Jonathan to have him thrown out is a FVCKING CONFERENCE CALL, not even a visit.

Your mother IS the slut, you untamed, barbaric, godless bastard.
Hea u son of a CERTIFICATED BITCH,I seee u're a small,dull nd dump boy.U no nothn about politics.I won't consider u any more.Pls go back to school,u still hv room to improved since u're jst growing. Dull fool
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by SOUNDKING: 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hahahahahahahaha 20 divided by 4 is 5:1 MAN...IT is a don deal. Apc saw a single ray of power nd became mad..nd narowing their chances of seing the main beam of power.
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by akiOYIBO: 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2014
spyg1: Dat is the work of GEJ, HE is intimidating his opponents.
go back and check ur dictionary for the exact meaning of 'intimidation' and how to use it properly and politically.
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Faun(m): 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
sagio09:
Hea u son of a CERTIFICATED BITCH,I seee u're a small,dull nd dump boy.U no nothn about politics.I won't consider u any more.Pls go back to school,u still hv room to improved since u're jst growing. Dull fool

Look at the iddiot asking me to go back to school, yet you have the grammatical skills of a molue bus conductor.
"Jonathan visited them; therefore, Jonathan wants Al-Makura out" - that's your shallow reasoning in a nutshell.
Nobody would try to argue common sense with you, because you have none to begin with. You can't give what you don't have, afterall.
Your mother and your mongoloid sisters ARE the bitcches, you uncouth buffoon. Please go to hell and die.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by patrickmuf(m): 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
The only problem i have with this whole impeachment brouhaha is that it is targeted at the opposition... He stole or misappropriated public funds under the auspices of the PDP, how come he wasn't brought to book then or investigated? Was the now vibrant house asleep then?
One can only imagine the magnitude of looting going on in states under the control of PDP with governors as loyalist to GEJ, guess we'll never know until they're someday tagged opposition governors... SMH
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Decibel: 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
jericco1: Labaran Maku
Leave Maku out of this madness.
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Decibel: 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
patrickmuf: The only problem i have with this whole impeachment brouhaha is that it is targeted at the opposition... He stole or misappropriated public funds under the auspices of the PDP, how come he wasn't brought to book then or investigated? Was the now vibrant house asleep then?
One can only imagine the magnitude of looting going on in states under the control of PDP with governors as loyalist to GEJ, guess we'll never know until they're someday tagged opposition governors... SMH
This is what we call Political Chessboard. Tinubu is a smart fellow.Remember, in war every instrument(weapon) is vital.
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Decibel: 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
sagio09:
Political genius, where you there when they sealed Almukara faith?
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by patrickmuf(m): 11:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
Decibel: This is what we call Political Chessboard. Tinubu is a smart fellow.Remember, in war every instrument(weapon) is vital.
A war at the expense of the masses, targeted at satisfying their huge ego...In saner climes, people politic to bring about positive change... We need to put things into perspective and stop shooting ourselves but supporting acts of mediocrity every time an opportunity presents itself...
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Decibel: 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
patrickmuf: A war at the expense of the masses, targeted at satisfying their huge ego...In saner climes, people politic to bring about positive change... We need to put things into perspective and stop shooting ourselves but supporting acts of mediocrity every time an opportunity presents itself...
Mate... You indeed have a point though... But that's none of my business
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Chibabi(m): 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2014
Tot some APC e-ratssss said GEJ is clueless. U̶̲̥̅̊ guys shud jst watch n see how polities is being played. We taken Ekiti, Adamawa †☺ join soon, Nasarawa †☺ join soon, Osun †☺ join soon, den we naw move †☺ Ilorin n Ogun
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Decibel: 11:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
Chibabi: Tot some APC e-ratssss said GEJ is clueless. U̶̲̥̅̊ guys shud jst watch n see how polities is being played. We taken Ekiti, Adamawa †☺ join soon, Nasarawa †☺ join soon, Osun †☺ join soon, den we naw move †☺ Ilorin n Ogun
Not only that he(GEJ) is 'Clueless', also a 'Kindergarten' President.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) / Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound / Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.