Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures (35191 Views)

What Time Do We Start And End Fasting In Ramadan? / Ramadan Fasting Continues In Nigeria On Saturday, August 18, 2012 / China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by eligibility: 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION: Behind the veil is the darkest of evil spirits preying on the innocent..... angry angry angry

Be objective and open minded about Islam.
Be careful about your taught and remember at least a Muslim that had assisted you before.
Stop preaching hatred and promote unity.

10 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Emmydo360(m): 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
hmmm. ;Dhmmm.

3 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by abrajways: 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
san316: ALLAHU AKBAR. Magnificent beauty but the hearts of man and the works of their hands seek to destroy it. Whatever we the muslims are going through is due to the flaws of our nafs. Let's fix our nafs and let the beauty of islam to reflect and flow through us. RAMADAN KAREEM

3 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Aromas: 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
stacomaster:

Yes I know Allah is arabic name for God .. But why u guys use Allah more often .. I attended primary school inkano state .. When our principal is having a talk when he says God" he Corrects it by saying .. ""Allah"" but they're same tin na ..
We are quite diffrnt 4rm background, some family re devoted y some re neutral.. I hop u undrstnd wot I mean here. My Dad precisely dnt use ALLAH is GOD, buh wen his reciting any quran verse 4 prayer early mrng, he often use ALLAH simply because he lyk ending it wit LAILA ILA, MUHAMMED ROSULILAH(SAW) peace be unto him.

2 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by adedayourt(m): 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
I dey sure sey those Boko haram boys sef dey fast undecided undecided undecided

Probably prayin for d sucex of their next blast

God ll av mercy!

3 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by jobsat34(m): 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nice pics... I have the opportunity of associating with some muslim family believe me, they dont even need to preach to you before you convert.. their lifestyle and brotherly love of acceptance is just too good... no criticism, no rejection...
Islam, Christianity, Pagan... we can all live as one, if only we can learn to accept one another the way we are...

13 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by gratiaeo(m): 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
Arab scientists have invented a time-travel device that can transport an entire country back to the middle ages.

They’re calling it ‘Islam’.

2 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by abrajways: 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
Emmydo360: hmmm. ;Dhmmm.

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by fuckyouhard: 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
hmm
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by sexzskil(f): 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
I will rule the entire earth one day and eradicate religion!
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Romanciella(f): 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
ramadan kareem to all muslims.........

2 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by olapluto(m): 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
jobsat34: Nice pics... I have the opportunity of associating with some muslim family believe me, they dont even need to preach to you before you convert.. their lifestyle and brotherly love of acceptance is just too good... no criticism, no rejection...
Islam, Christianity, Pagan... we can all live as one, if only we can learn to accept one another the way we are...
Anyone who reads the Quran with a pure heart will do good at every opportunity. That is what Muslims strive to achieve.

5 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Blackchampion(m): 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
kobonaire: my guy, I believe that evil is in man and not the religion..... peace
And u hv forgotten dat religion has enslaved mankind
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Rajy00(m): 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
may Allah accept all our act of ibadah in dis month of Ramadan...

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by amnestylaw1(m): 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
adedayourt: I dey sure sey those Boko haram boys sef dey fast undecided undecided undecided

God ll av mercy!

Those are the ones tarnishing the image of Islam. We have got such people in all religions, times, and era. Though I am not a Muslim, I am not stupid enough (by the way I am not saying others are stupid) to classify all Muslims as terrorists because of some few groups across the globe who, for selfish and ulterior motives, hide under the cloak of religion to carry out their heinous acts. According to Barack Obama, the world must not belong to such people.

3 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by eligibility: 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
adedayourt: I dey sure sey those Boko haram boys sef dey fast undecided undecided undecided

God ll av mercy!

My dear, you knows nothing about Islam.
Do you know the so called بو كو حرم BOKO HARAM members who participated in YANYAN PARK bombing were all Ibo Christians?
Do you know Henry Okah , who orchestrated the Oct 1st 2010 bombing is a Christian from Bayelsa state?

Stop preaching hatred, boko haram miscreants are not Muslims.

4 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by li2pac1717: 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
The beauty of ramadam. The beauty of Islam........ramadam Kareem

4 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by kobonaire(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
Blackchampion: And u hv forgotten dat religion has enslaved mankind
well nothing is perfect, I believe religion in it's pure form is good, it's just man's interpretation of it that warps things. Also, very often, man uses the guise of religion to perpetuate evil.

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by princessayesha(f): 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hunger oooo
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by LajaLaba: 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
What about Nigeria muslims?we need their pictures too
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by tintingz(m): 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
Let the good work continue after Ramadan. smiley

5 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by zeemat(f): 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
ALHAMDULILAI......MAY ALLAH ACCEPT IT AS AN ACT OFIBADAH

2 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Blackchampion(m): 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
kobonaire: well nothing is perfect, I believe religion in it's pure form is good, it's just man's interpretation of it that warps things. Also, very often, man uses the guise of religion to perpetuate evil.
Exactly wht i said. Men do tins d believed is ryt according to dia religion irrespective of d effects of dia acts to humanity.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by tintingz(m): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
Let the UNITY continue after Ramadan. smiley

THE MESSAGE IS CLEAR – FILE PHOTO: FROM LEFT ASSISTANT PARISH PRIEST, OUR LADY QUEEN OF NIGERIA CATHEDRAL ABUJA, REV FR ROBERT ACHIADA; CATHOLIC ARCHBISHOP OF ABUJA DIOCESE, MOST REV JOHN ONAIYEKAN AND THE CHIEF IMAM OF AL-HABIBIYYAH MOSQUE FUAD ADEYEMI AT THE BREAKING OF FAST (IFTAR) AT AL- HABIBIYYAH MOSQUE ABUJA (CREDIT – NAN).

7 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Donmichaelz(m): 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
ARES: Islam work perfectly in countries that own them, look at dubai, saudi, jordan..... u never hear them fight...... the minute it crosses to africa or places where the literacy level is low, it becomes a recipe for disaster
den let it stay there,with the "LITERATE "

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

First And Second Glance At Women (Photo) / Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering / Evil Of Video Call With Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.