Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures (35197 Views)

What Time Do We Start And End Fasting In Ramadan? / Ramadan Fasting Continues In Nigeria On Saturday, August 18, 2012 / China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Vikky014(f): 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
kobonaire: my guy, I believe that evil is in man and not the religion..... peace
so tell me d will of ALLAH DEN COS BH said dey r doing ur Allah*s will
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Brandomg: 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
Weselion: Please a good muslim should help me quote this verse here, thank you.
Some good Muslim will surely help with your quote. Kindly also assist me with quotes of these verses after which i shall supply you with more.
Exodus 22:20
Deuteronomy13:6-10
Deuteronomy 13:12-16
Deuteronomy 17:2-7
Matthew 10:34-36
Luke 12:51,52
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by kennyamusa(m): 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
shakaz: To your chagrin, I have to the best of my knowledge. I grew up in a christain setting. Sometimes names of Prophets in Qur'an needs to be translated before I could recall there stories e.g yakubu to Jacob (A.S), Ayuba to Job (A.S)
that you grew up among christians doesn't make u one,and it doesn't even answer my question ? I hope u have read the bible well ?
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by kobonaire(m): 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
Vikky014: so tell me d will of ALLAH DEN COS BH said dey r doing ur Allah*s will
Ok good question. Let us say that I go and cause bodily harm to Obinna and while doing so proclaim that it is the will of Vikky014, does that really make it your will that I commit violence under your name?
Hope you get my point?
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Brandomg: 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
Vikky014: so tell me d will of ALLAH DEN COS BH said dey r doing ur Allah*s will
Vickky, it seems like you are not being fair to Muslims. Attacking Islam is increasingly becoming a pastime for many Christians. We the Muslims have continuously explained to Christians that BH is a misguided sect that believes they are doing Allah's work. We have continuously explained that they have gone entirely out of Islam by perpetrating all this evil on people but to no avail. BH in the North are not up to 2% of the entire Muslim population and I assure you could have been quelled by the Govt if they so wish. Have you ever heard of the Lords Army? ( Try Google) They are a Christian sect who has similar modus operandi as BH as they also kill, abduct girls etc for selfish reasons, have you seen Muslims associating them to Christianity for the fun of it? It is because we know Christianity and are ready to stand by the truth that they must be intruders with selfish interest. That is the spirit I expect from you and not saying things true or not in as much as it will hurt the "other religion".
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Vikky014(f): 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
Brando & kobo,u guys shld stp d sermon,give me ur english version of Quaran let me read,or beta still direct me to whr i can get mine so dat i wil knw the truth abt ur rligion.,*enuf said*
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Brandomg: 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
Vikky014: Brando & kobo,u guys shld stp d sermon,give me ur english version of Quaran let me read,or beta still direct me to whr i can get mine so dat i wil knw the truth abt ur rligion.,*enuf said*
Sure. Try: clearquran.com. Happy reading.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Keemie(f): 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
Weselion: Please a good muslim should help me type this passage from the quran, Sura 9:29
The verse says?Fight those who believe not in God nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by God and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth?.
My question to you brother. Does this verse stop here? No it doesnt. It continues and gives the actual reason as to the fighting. This is the continuation: ??until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued?.
1.PAYING JIZYA IS THE CONDITION FOR FIGHTING. THIS STATEMENT IS TOTALLY IGNORED OR OVERLOOKED WHEN LEVYING THIS ALLEGATION OF VIOLENCE ON MUSLIMS.
This verse doesn?t ask the Muslims to do mindless slaughter as the media portrays or deceives. It gives the Muslims the permission to fightonly thosenon-Muslims who do not pay jizya ? the state tax. And we all know that jizya is applicable only in an Islamic state. Neither India, nor US or Britain are Islamic states. So to put this verse as an excuse for what happened there only shows how biased, unknowledgable and unfair the media is and it hurts us deeply.
I can show whole verses from other scriptures that are truly inhuman, yet no one questions them. Do you want a sample? Ill give it to you at the end. I promise.
2.THE VERSE DOES NOT ASK THE MUSLIMS TO DO FORCEFUL CONVERSIONS.
Again, the verse permits the muslims to fight the non muslims in an islamic stateONLY and ONLY if they refuse to pay the jizya Willingly. Re-read the verse fromANYtranslation if you are not sure. But once they pay the jizya tax they can continue to believe in their atheistic pagan beliefs, but it will be under an Islamic state. You can still forgive them by not forcing them into Islam, nor oppressing them or being bad to them because of their wrong beliefs.
3.QURAN NEVER SAYS TO KILL THE DISBELIEVERS JUST BECAUSE THEY DISBELIEVE.
I openly challenge you to show me ONE verse from the Quran which says to kill the disbelievers just because they are disbelievers.There are verses which permit the Muslims to fight and kill non-Muslims. But every time sensible and reasonable conditions are laid. I can show you all verses from other religious scriptures where slaughtering is done for reasons that are as silly and stupid as honor, glory and greatness. Sometimes for fun too. Wait till the end of the article to have a sample.
4.JIZYA ISN?T A RANSOM OR A BAD THING
Coming back to the verse, now people might say isn?t it unfair that they have to pay the jizya tax? Not really.Since when is punishment for refusal to pay lawful taxes considered as terrorism?Also, the jizya tax is very cheap and affordable, and it grants the non-Muslim?s many benefits, benefits which even the Muslims don?t get! For instance,the non-Muslims who are paying jizya in an Islamic state are not obliged to take part in any battle or war, unless they themselves choose to,the Muslims do not have this choice. Muslims have to actually burn their asses out to protect both Muslims and non-Muslims living in their lands. Also if the Islamic state cannot grant protection to the non-Muslims then the non-Muslims are not obliged to pay the jizya tax, since Muslims themselves must meet expectations for the jizya tax to be implemented.Also, Society today has no problem in paying taxes to the government, so therefore they should have no problem in paying a tax in an Islamic state either.
There you go my friend, verse 9:29 doesn?t encourage the muslims to do terrorism. It is a perfectly fair and just verse. Just throw this article on the face of anybody who tries to misrepresent islam to you in the future.
5.EVERY AUTHENTIC TRANSLATION OF THE QURAN HAS THE WORD ?UNTIL? OR ?TILL? IN THE VERSE 9:29
I could lay my hands on 7 different english translations of the quran andALL OF THEM HAVE THE CONDITION:-
1.?[And] fight against those who ? despite having been vouchsafed revelation [aforetime] ? do not [truly] believe either in God or the last Day, and do not consider forbidden that which God and His Apostle have forbidden, and do not follow the religion of truth [which God has enjoined upon the],till they [agree to] pay the exemption tax with a willing hand,after having been humbled [in war]?9:29 Asad?s Translation
2.?Fight those people of the Book (Jews and Christians) who do not believe in Allah and the Last Day, do not refrain from what has been prohibited by Allah and His Rasool and do not embrace the religion of truth (Al-Islam),until they pay Jizya (protection tax) with their own handsand feel themselves subdued.?9:29Malik?s Translation
3.?Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His apostle nor acknowledge the religion of truth (even if they are) of the People of the Bookuntil they pay the Jizya with willing submissionand feel themselves subdued.?9:29 Yusuf Ali?s Translation
4.?Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the religion of truth,until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.?9:29 Pickthall?s Translation
5.?Fight against those who believe not in Allâh, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians),until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.?9:29 Muhsin Khan?s Translation
6.?Fight those People of the Book who do not believe in Allah, nor in the Last Day, and do not take as unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have declared as unlawful, and do not profess the Faith of Truth; (fight them)until they pay jizyah with their own handswhile they are subdued.?9:29 Mufti Taqi Usmani?s Translation
7.?Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture ? [fight]until they give the jizyah willinglywhile they are humbled.?9:29 Sahih International Translation
6.FIGHTING NEED NOT ALWAYS BE PHYSICAL, IT CAN ALSO BE INTELLECTUAL
Finally, people might now say well isn?t Islam violent because Muslims are commanded to fight those who do not believe in God and so on etc etc. Not really, because fighting in this verse does not explicitly mean physical violence. Observe the words in the above verses like?willingly?,?willing submission?,?readily?etc.Here it is spoken about bringing a change from within the hearts of people which is brought about intellectually. There are many ways in which you fight against somebody that does not involve a physical aspect. You can fight someone with the tongue, using your wisdom and telling him about the truth, you are fighting against the lies that person is propagating and eventually with your tongue you will speak the truth and crush his lies leading him to the truth. So fighting does not have to only be physical.
But alas! We totally over look these things when we mindlessly base allegations on the Quran. I never comment on any religion until I have read and understood ALL their scriptures. I don?t just google out some anti-religious sites to come up with instant allegations. This is so unfair.
7.Quick Noble Verses that refute theterrorism LIEin Islam:
?Fight in the cause of God those who fight you,but do not transgress limits;for God loveth not transgressors.(The Noble Quran, 2:190)?
?But if the enemy incline towards peace,do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things).(The Noble Quran, 8:61)?
?If thou dost stretch thy hand against me, to slay me,it is not for me to stretch my hand against thee to slay thee: for I do fear God, the cherisher of the worlds.(The Noble Quran, 5:28)?
?God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought youabout religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers.(The Noble Quran, 60:cool?
?And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for God.But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrongdoers.(The Noble Quran 2:193)?
?Let there be no compulsion in religion:Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.(The Noble Quran, 2:256)?
?Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to God?s will) in Islam.Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them).(The Noble Quran, 15:2-3)?
?Say, ?The truth is from your Lord?:Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it):??(The Noble Quran, 18:29)?
?If it had been thy Lord?s will, they would all have believed,- all who are on earth!wilt thou then COMPEL mankind, against their will, to believe!(The Noble Quran, 10:99)?
?Say: ?Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger: but if ye turn away, he is only responsible for the duty placed on him and ye for that placed on you. If ye obey him, ye shall be on right guidance.The Messenger?s dutyis only to preachthe clear (Message).(The Noble Quran, 24:54)?
?Say : O ye that reject Faith! I worship not that which ye worship, Nor will ye worship that which I worship. And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship, Nor will ye worship that which I worship.To you be your Way, and to me mine.(The Noble Quran, 109:1-6)
http://prophetrejectors./929-at-tauba-of-quran-doesnt-encourage-muslims-to-terrorism/

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Vikky014(f): 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
Brandomg:
Sure. Try: clearquran.com. Happy reading.
hope is nt arabic!will try dat,den u will later clarify me in d once i dnt understand
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Brandomg: 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
Vikky014: hope is nt arabic!will try dat,den u will later clarify me in d once i dnt understand
You requested for English translation. You got it.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by darmhey(m): 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by HARDUBUY(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
Neroanna: well,i guess u know y the xtians attack u guys. In as much we don't welcome terrorism dat doesn't mean dat we the xtians don't do evil or bad things.that lady who quoted me was right anyway, there are good and bad people in every religion.
Well said...just 2 remind u, we also frown @ terrorism severely!!!
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
What amazes me is how Islam is one United Religion, not catholic, deeper life, protestant, Anglican etc. I really love Islam from the depths of my heart, i am a christian but surely we have alot to learn from this beautiful religion.

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Abanicwise(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
sakaguchi:

How you love to deceive yourself.
I call the Almighty God.
I call Him Ubangiji.
I call Him Olodumare.
I call Him Owoicho
I call him Chineke.
All is correct in Christianity.
Jehovah, Elohim, Yahweh are all correct?

Islam however insist on calling him Allah, if tomorrow I wake up and hear
"Olodumare Akbar" or
"Chineke Akbar" I'll believe you, until then, Allah is that moon god that arabians pray 5 times a day to. That moon god they go to visit every year in mecca. That moon god they round the kabbah for. That moon god whose crescent sign is on your mosque and that moon god whose sign you look up to before starting fast.

Tell me. God is everywhere, why then must you face mecca if not to face the moon god placed by mohammed in the kaaba?

You have a very funny and laughable Article up there, dude, why not try and seek for Knowledge before u criticize and draw up an argument, because u can never criticize constructively what u av little or no knowledge about.....And if this is what Baffles u, believe it or not, God can be used in place of Allah, but still God is not d Appropriate, accurate, or exhaustive meaning for ALLAH.........And if u need more knowledge of this u can easily chat me up.
7BA33924.......May d peace and mercy of God be upon you.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by darmhey(m): 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
lestat: What amazes me is how Islam is one United Religion, not catholic, deeper life, protestant, Anglican etc. I really love Islam from the depths of my heart, i am a christian but surely we have alot to learn from this beautiful religion.

what do you understand as being a christian, sir?
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Abanicwise(m): 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
sakaguchi:

Why only peaceful to christians? Couldn't he as the so called greatest prophet be peaceful to all of mankind? Is he being good to the christians because the protected him too after the hijrah? Now tell me. Did the prophet not know that his followers killed people simply because they don't believe in his message? Why did he not stop them.

Let me tell you the truth, if Muhammed came today instead of 1600 years ago and said he's the greatest prophet ever, as an educated man, I'll want proof. That is the sensible thing for me to do. If he has no proof other than a book which anybody may have written and he shoves it to me as proof, I will laugh him the way I laught at GEJ and Buhari everyday. I'm wont be wrong. God gave other prophets e.g Elijah and Elisha and Moses bigger signs so he can park well.

Dude, I pray for God Guidance for you........Ameen.
But, do not criticize what u know little or nothing about, d result manytime amounted to blaspheme or distructive argument.......May d mercy and peace of Allah be upon You.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by sakaguchi(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
Abanicwise:

Dude, I pray for God Guidance for you........Ameen.
But, do not criticize what u know little or nothing about, d result manytime amounted to blaspheme or distructive argument.......May d mercy and peace of Allah be upon You.

And that is how fools like you have been deceived all through the ages. Since you know more than I do, clearly point out where I am wrong? Or did muhammed soldiers not kill people in the name of fighting? Did muhammed not order his pagan soldiers to attack jews and kill them? Did he not say you face the Mecca when praying? What is in Mecca? Is it not the Kaaba? What is in the Kaaba? Is it not the black stone? Now tell me, was the blackstone not an object of pagan worship before muhammed?

If you like, don't ask relevant questions, keep going on with your idolatory. When next you pray, bow towards Mecca, bow to the blackstone. You are so much on your own.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Abanicwise(m): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
Weselion: Help me ask them wella oo, the more I argue with muslims, the more they confuse things. One hardcore muslim said muslims believe in old testament not the new, amother said he does not believe in Jesus, he says Jesus christ was an ordinary man. Why the word ANTICHRIST? why not ANTI-MOHAMEED Please nobody should pray against me this Ramadan oo
I am a muslim, Islam is not confusing, but when u av little or no knowledge about it ,surely ,to such ignorant person it can be confusing, The most worrysome thing is most of this Muslim u said u chat with and many other muslims are not well knowledgeable in the teaching and practice of the Islam, and for dis reason, when Islam is to the right, they r manytime to d middle or to d left, as u can never give or dish out what u don't or never Av, (Nemo judat quod non Abet, is d lattin and legal maxim.)
Islam believes in 4 books(Scriptures), The first is the book of David(Sabura), 2nd is d book of Mose s(Taurat),3rd is d bible(Injeel), and the 4th is Quran, and all dis book come from d same God(Allah) ,except dat some has bn modified and distorted to manipulate it readers and to suit some self interest and desires of the early clerics.........And any muslim who does not believe in all prophets and messengers of God is not yet a muslim , and those prophet and messenger does not in any way exclude Jesus (Isa) A.s.w...
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Abanicwise(m): 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
Weselion: Please a good muslim should help me quote this verse here, thank you.

If indeed u r among those who seek knowledge and not ignorant, pls, I will kindly enjoin u to go and ask about what really happen in mekah then, just before that surah and verse was reveal to the prophet S.a.w............Cos, Holy quran is not just a book u read and understand like a novel.....No, it isn't.............Even d Muslim can never read quran and understand it without proper understanding of the Tafseer or seraah( Do u even know what dat is?) how much more a christian.......Stop kidding me, pls...If u really don't know what happened then before the surah and verse was reveal by Allah thru his Angel Jubril (Gabriel) to the prophet S.a w.
U r bound to quote it or understand it out of context......So, know the Tafseer and seraah before u quote any verse in d holy quran, don't just quote for argument sake...........dat is not justice.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by shakaz(m): 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
kennyamusa: that you grew up among christians doesn't make u one,and it doesn't even answer my question ? I hope u have read the bible well ?
oh my.. So when I said ''I have to the best of my knowledge'' thats not an answer. Bro please I don't want peeps that confide in me to catch me chatting with an ignoramus...please refrain from qouting me. Peace
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 17, 2014
darmhey: what do you understand as being a christian, sir?
Really? .. you had to go here didn't you? you just had to go there? seriously? undecided
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by darmhey(m): 6:52am On Jul 17, 2014
lestat:
Really? .. you had to go here didn't you? you just had to go there? seriously? undecided
I need to, you don't seem to understand what Christianity is, u don't seem to understand you get saved 1st, den you become a christian. My question still stands
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by darmhey(m): 6:57am On Jul 17, 2014
Abanicwise:
I am a muslim, Islam is not confusing, but when u av little or no knowledge about it ,surely ,to such ignorant person it can be confusing, The most worrysome thing is most of this Muslim u said u chat with and many other muslims are not well knowledgeable in the teaching and practice of the Islam, and for dis reason, when Islam is to the right, they r manytime to d middle or to d left, as u can never give or dish out what u don't or never Av, (Nemo judat quod non Abet, is d lattin and legal maxim.)
Islam believes in 4 books(Scriptures), The first is the book of David(Sabura), 2nd is d book of Mose s(Taurat),3rd is d bible(Injeel), and the 4th is Quran, and all dis book come from d same God(Allah) ,except dat some has bn modified and distorted to manipulate it readers and to suit some self interest and desires of the early clerics.........And any muslim who does not believe in all prophets and messengers of God is not yet a muslim , and those prophet and messenger does not in any way exclude Jesus (Isa) A.s.w...
My brother, The Holy Bible didn't come from Allah.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Abanicwise(m): 8:26am On Jul 17, 2014
sakaguchi:

And that is how fools like you have been deceived all through the ages. Since you know more than I do, clearly point out where I am wrong? Or did muhammed soldiers not kill people in the name of fighting? Did muhammed not order his pagan soldiers to attack jews and kill them? Did he not say you face the Mecca when praying? What is in Mecca? Is it not the Kaaba? What is in the Kaaba? Is it not the black stone? Now tell me, was the blackstone not an object of pagan worship before muhammed?

If you like, don't ask relevant questions, keep going on with your idolatory. When next you pray, bow towards Mecca, bow to the blackstone. You are so much on your own.

Salamun Alaykum,
Muhammad S.a w never fought a war, except a defensive war, I know u r well informed, u can easily differentiate btw oppressive war and defensive war, Cos, as UNGODLY as the western law is , it still give u room and very perfect opportunity to defend urself/life(Santity of life) when indeed there is a threat to ur life, And if a prophet migrated from his hometown after 10 years of peophethood because of persecution from d unbelievers even though they r his own brethren, and they still went after him at medinah monawara to fought and oppress him, and the height of this unbeliever oppression then was dat, they want to exterminate d whole muslim then cos there are still few muslim at d time......So, what would u expect from such a situation, and dis was when Allah permitted the muslims to fight and defend their religion and sanctity of life....... So, do u want to blame the prophet ordered by his God to defend his nation from being exterminated?
And secondly, May be u don't know kabba is also one of the place mention in d bible to be visited. And visiting Kabba does not started during the time of prophet muhammad S.a.w, but way back during d time of immemorial, and the first prophet dat started and lay d foundation of kabba through divine guidance as d first House of GOD is Abraham and his son. So, prophet muhammad s.a.w did not built d kabbah, but at one time one of the custodian.... So, another question is dis, did Abraham also worship stone. cos he built d kabbah?...
And u also asked what is in mekkah, what is in mekkah is not what d muslim worship, but the house of GOD dat d muslim worship, And the only reason we face the first house of God (the kabbah) while we pray is for prayer uniformity among d muslim ummah(Nation) within d Globe..... Becos, I can't immagine d disunity dat would av emerged had it bn we r not instructed to pray facing the kabbah, , cos dat mean,when we pray in d same mosque, some muslim will face the right side, some will face left while some will face backward, dat would nevr promote unity or beautify d religion. Islam is a very organize religion.
I also want u to note dat Christian and the jew are classified as the people of the book and not unbeliever, so, prophet muhammad is never at defensive war wt the duo to the best of my knowledge, cos even though the christian and the jew never accepted d prophet message prophet is never at war wt them.....Cos, Islam tolerate them, Lakun diniku waliya deeni(To u be ur religion, to me be my religion) is d islamic injunction on them
May the peace and mercy of God be upon you.

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Ak4ril(m): 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
sakaguchi:

Why only peaceful to christians? Couldn't he as the so called greatest prophet be peaceful to all of mankind? Is he being good to the christians because the protected him too after the hijrah? Now tell me. Did the prophet not know that his followers killed people simply because they don't believe in his message? Why did he not stop them.

Let me tell you the truth, if Muhammed came today instead of 1600 years ago and said he's the greatest prophet ever, as an educated man, I'll want proof. That is the sensible thing for me to do. If he has no proof other than a book which anybody may have written and he shoves it to me as proof, I will laugh him the way I laught at GEJ and Buhari everyday. I'm wont be wrong. God gave other prophets e.g Elijah and Elisha and Moses bigger signs so he can park well.

Mr. Man, y not get ur facts before making ur claims. The Prophet never instigated any war, he was pushed to the wall before he resorted to war. He was sanctioned on his land and place of birth, he and the muslims were banned from all trading activities that when there was nothing to eat, despite the fact that they had money to buy...some of them had to feed on grass. The Prophet's wife was also killed during this time...he still didn't resort to war. This lasted for years.
When things became unbearable, he had to seek asylum in Medinah....which is a journey of days from Mecca as at that time...he still didn't fight then.
When the unbelievers saw that Islam was progressing in Medinah, they went there again to disrupt his evangelism and we're prepared to fight.....nd it was then that he allowed muslims to fight the war against the unbelievers.
And he still didn't fight a reckless war, there were rules for fighting, some of which are:
Do not kill elderly pple
Do not kill infants or children
Do not kill women
Do not cut down trees
Fight only those who have come to fight you, i.e. solders... and not civilians. unlike the war fought by Israelis and even the christians in their crusader war.
Pls, get ur facts before commenting and leave bigotry.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Ak4ril(m): 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
You should also know that the Prophet also maintained a peaceful co-existence with the Jews and Christians of his time. In fact, he's kind gestures towards them was the sole reason why most of them changed their faith and embraced Islam.

If you see anybody fighting or killing people who didn't attack him prior to his attacks is not fighting for Islam but his personal interest.

Islam is a religion of peace and never encourages war.

Never judge a religion by the practice of some of its individual members, there is definitely the human factor that will also negate the principles of that religion, that's why Islam is perfect and Muslims aren't perfect.

And it's also the reason why I wouldn't blame the war crimes committed during the crusaders' war on Christianity, but on the christians who instigated the war for their personal interest and not for the religion.

I implore each and every one of us to shun bigotry and face the facts.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Abanicwise(m): 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ak4ril:

Mr. Man, y not get ur facts before making ur claims. The Prophet never instigated any war, he was pushed to the wall before he resorted to war. He was sanctioned on his land and place of birth, he and the muslims were banned from all trading activities that when there was nothing to eat, despite the fact that they had money to buy...some of them had to feed on grass. The Prophet's wife was also killed during this time...he still didn't resort to war. This lasted for years.
When things became unbearable, he seemed asylum in Medinah....which is a journey of days from Mecca as at that time...he still didn't fight then.
When the unbelievers saw that Islam was progressing in Medinah, they went there again to disrupt his evangelism and we're prepared to fight.....nd it was then that he allowed muslims to fight the war against the unbelievers.
And he still didn't fight a reckless war, there were rules for fighting, some of which are:
Do not kill elderly pple
Do not kill infants or children
Do not kill women
Do not cut down trees
Fight only those who have come to fight you, i.e. solders... and not civilians. unlike the war fought by Israelis and even the christians in their crusader war.
Pls, get ur facts before commenting and leave bigotry.

Jazakah llahu khairan.

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Abanicwise(m): 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
darmhey: My brother, The Holy Bible didn't come from Allah.

Where did it came from ,pls?
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Ak4ril(m): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
Abanicwise:

Where did it came from ,pls?

May be he's referring to the Bible he takes to church every Sunday which has different versions, and not the original Injeel (Bible) revealed to Jesus.

Anyway, I don't want to digress... I would have given some reasons why the Bible of today is not from God. I believe any true christian who knows his religion already knows that the Bible is actually not written by God anyway.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by sakaguchi(m): 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
Abanicwise:

If indeed u r among those who seek knowledge and not ignorant, pls, I will kindly enjoin u to go and ask about what really happen in mekah then, just before that surah and verse was reveal to the prophet S.a.w............Cos, Holy quran is not just a book u read and understand like a novel.....No, it isn't............. Even d Muslim can never read quran and understand it without proper understanding of the Tafseer or seraah ( Do u even know what dat is?) how much more a christian.......Stop kidding me, pls...If u really don't know what happened then before the surah and verse was reveal by Allah thru his Angel Jubril (Gabriel) to the prophet S.a w.
U r bound to quote it or understand it out of context......So, know the Tafseer and seraah before u quote any verse in d holy quran, don't just quote for argument sake........... dat is not justice .

Yes sir, I know what Tafsir, Seraah and Hadith mean. The more I read them, the more I know Muhammed and Islam are false, maybe you need to take your advice and read your Hadith and Tafsir well. I'll help you with some however.

According to Sahih Bukhari hadith.
Bukhari:V1B11N626 "The Prophet said, 'No prayer
is harder for the hypocrites than the Fajr. If they
knew the reward they would come to (the mosque)
even if they had to crawl. I decided to order a man
to lead the prayer and then take a flame to burn all
those who had not left their houses for the prayer,
burning them alive inside their homes."

Jesus Christ said this of a woman caught committing adultery, he had mercy on her and she went and sinned no more.

“Let he who is without sin cast the first
stone.” John 8:7

Look at this hadith however

Muslim (17:4206) - A woman who became
pregnant confesses to Muhammad that she is
guilty of adultery. Muhammad allows her to have
the child, then has her stoned

“….She said: Allah's Apostle, here is he (baby) as I
have weaned him and he eats food. He (the Holy
Prophet) entrusted the child to one of the Muslims
and then pronounced punishment. And she was
put in a ditch up to her chest and he commanded
people and they stoned her. Khalid b Walid came
forward with a stone which he flung at her head
and there spurted blood on the face of Khalid and
so he abused her. allah's Apostle heard his (Khalid's) curse that he had
huried upon her. Thereupon he (muhammed)
said: Khalid, be gentle. By Him in Whose Hand is
my life, she has made such a repentance that even
if a wrongful tax-collector were to repent, he would
have been forgiven. Then giving command
regarding her, he prayed over her and she was
buried.”

Really? He stoned a woman who recently gave birth leaving her child motherless? Even with her repentance he did not
stop the stoning. Instead, Muhammad murders her
and then he mercifully prays over her torn bloody
body. What hypocrisy. You tell me what kind of
heartless beast could do such an immoral act of
depravity? Her baby was crying during this act.

Men Horribly Tortured by Prophet
Muhammad

BukhariV882N795;
Narrated Anas:”The Prophet cut
off the hands and feet of the men belonging to the
tribe of Uraina and did not cauterise (their bleeding
limbs) till they died.”

A poet, who is a woman saw the depravity in Muhammed's action and criticised him correctly according to Ishaq: 676 "'You obey a stranger who encourages
you to murder for booty. You are greedy men. Is
there no honor among you?' Upon hearing those
lines Muhammad said, 'Will no one rid me of this
woman?' Umayr, a zealous Muslim, decided to
execute the Prophet's wishes. That very night he
crept into the writer's home while she lay sleeping
surrounded by her young children. There was one
at her breast. Umayr removed the suckling babe
and then plunged his sword into the poet. The next
morning in the mosque, Muhammad, who was
aware of the assassination, said, 'You have helped
Allah and His Apostle.' Umayr said. 'She had five
sons; should I feel guilty?' 'No,' the Prophet
answered. 'Killing her was as meaningless as two
goats butting heads.'"

In Quran verse 65.4 Muhammed allowed rape. Tell me, is it poSsible to have consensual sex with somebody under 13? This goes to show Muhammed is a paedophile.

Sahi Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 448:
“So allah's Apostle went to them (i.e. Banu
Quraiza) (i.e. besieged them). They then
surrendered
to the Prophet's judgment
(unconditionally after 25 days of fierce resistance)
but he directed them to Sad (ally) to give his
verdict concerning them. Sad said, "I give my
judgment that their warriors should be killed, their
women and children should be taken as captives,
and their properties distributed."
The Prophet said, "You have judged according to
the King's (Allah's) judgment."

(Hadith No. 447, Vol. 5).

The sentence: Death by decapitation for
around 600 men and pubescent boys, and
enslavement for the women and children. Ibn Ishaq
says that the number may have been as high as
800—900 (p. 464).
In Quran-8:17—“It is not ye who Slew them; it is God;
when thou threwest a handful of dust, it was not
Thy act, but God’s…..” (Allah said, the killing of
surrendered soldiers were done by the wish of
Allah)

Muhammed was the first muslim terrorist.
Here, he said:
Bukhari: V4B52N220"Allah's Apostle said, 'I have
been made victorious with terror.'
Also, in Quran Verse 8:60
“Against them make ready your strength to the
utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to
strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of
God and your enemies, and others besides, whom
ye may not know, but whom God doth know.
Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of God, shall
be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated
unjustly”

Do you still want more hadith are Tafsir?
Look at his life and look at the life of Buddha, Buddha SEEMS to be holier and God-fearing than your prophet.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by dejilg(m): 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
ARES: Islam work perfectly in countries that own them, look at dubai, saudi, jordan..... u never hear them fight...... the minute it crosses to africa or places where the literacy level is low, it becomes a recipe for disaster
see lies, dude do more research and see hw muslims butcher each other!!! Tseew, lies!
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by dejilg(m): 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
Brandomg:
Some good Muslim will surely help with your quote. Kindly also assist me with quotes of these verses after which i shall supply you with more.
Exodus 22:20
Deuteronomy13:6-10
Deuteronomy 13:12-16
Deuteronomy 17:2-7
Matthew 10:34-36
Luke 12:51,52
. Muslims and foolishness, ok, show us how many Christians have quoted these verses to throw bombs or fly planes into buildings, sayin "we are doin it for God/Jesus"!!! Its a shame!!! A proper study of those texts very much clearly shows dat Israel's God is just and Holy and hates sin, while Israel was a theocratic Government, what would u expect from a Just God Sweep sins under d rug like allah? --- that wud be injustice and unholy! Well, I bet its these verses that u have listed that makes us appreciate God's nature and why Jesus Christ had come to take our punishment. Try interacting with Christianity, and stop dis text isolation in the Bible

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

First And Second Glance At Women (Photo) / Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering / Evil Of Video Call With Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.