Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) (6555 Views)

Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) / Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] / Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) by aresa: 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
myweb: BUT WHY IS HE USING FG NUMBER PLATE?

He's a political errand boy sent from the federal capital by his masters. Abuse of power and taxpayers funded property even before wining anything so imagine what manner of abuse the people of Osun have in their future God forbid he wins anything?

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
messpero90: but i hate them like shit bcaus dey re full of shits.
who are u hating dude?
Re: Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) by Evergreeen123: 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
atlwireles:

it never translates to actual votes counted.
.. And are you personaly going to vote in the Osun election? You are not from Osun, you wont vote in the election and you know nothing about Osun.

Dont construe Ekiti politics for osun. Osun is a heterogeneous state onlike ekiti.

Cleverly, lets have a picture comparison. Lets see the picture of Ogbeni Rauf Aregbeshola's rally at Ede in contrast to this

2 Likes

Re: Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) by Mogidi: 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
@Mugu

I thought by now you would have learnt a thing or two about political machinations. Elections are not won on social media.

This was exactly why you ran away from Nairaland.

You don start again o

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) by atlwireles: 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2014
Evergreeen123: .. And are you personaly going to vote in the Osun election? You are not from Osun, you wont vote in the election and you know nothing about Osun.

Dont construe Ekiti politics for osun. Osun is a heterogeneous state onlike ekiti.

Cleverly, lets have a picture comparison. Lets see the picture of Ogbeni Rauf Aregbeshola's rally at Ede in contrast to this

So I need to come from Osun before I can make a comment on Osun's election? So pictures you create and edit online are now, the basics of an electoral victory? We shall all revisit this point on august 10th
Re: Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) by Clerverly: 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
atlwireles:

So I need to come from Osun before I can make a comment on Osun's election? So pictures you create and edit online are now, the basics of an electoral victory? We shall all revisit this point on august 10th

So sorry! Stop crying, is not the end of the world!

2 Likes

Re: Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) by donphilopus: 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
Evergreeen123: Yes it is me ngozieverdumb. I want to become a yoruba because yorubas are the best. It sucks to be a y1bo. infact i want to reshape my Igbo properly

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin!
Re: Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) by arewafederation: 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
Evergreeen123: My brother do not be suprised. I now have a change of heart. I have repented and i love yorubas because yorubas are the best.

Rauf Aregbeshola would win the Osun election. We say no to pdp, we say no to iyiola omisore the murderer of Chief Bola Ige.

Osun state Adigo Mma cheesycheesy

It is well with you my sister. May the ancestors revert their plans to strike your former bigoted mouth with thunder. cheesy
Re: Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2014
barcanista: who are u hating dude?
simple bcaus dey re full of shit.
Re: Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) by atlwireles: 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
Clerverly:

So sorry! Stop crying, is not the end of the world!

grin grin grin grin grin Kosi wahala
Re: Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) by iammodel(m): 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) by cyril83(m): 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2014
Adelaide2:

I thought you are claiming to be Igbo? Wetin concern you with Osun politics? Fake Igbo man grin grin grin grin

I thought you have disowned Nigeria and embrace Australia. What is your business with Nigerian politics ?

3 Likes

Re: Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) by Chamack: 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
Evergreeen123: Yes it is me ngozieverdumb. I want to become a yoruba because yorubas are the best. It sucks to be a y1bo. infact i want to reshape my Igbo properly
Orlando owoh

2 Likes

Re: Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) by cyril83(m): 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
atlwireles:

grin grin grin grin grin Kosi wahala

Why are you so pained ? The bitterness really showed in your post.

I hope you are placed on allowances because doing this to yourself for fun will not only make you silly but crazy.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) by atlwireles: 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2014
cyril83:

Why are you so pained ? The bitterness really showed in your post.

I hope you are placed on allowances because doing this to yourself for fun will not only make you silly but crazy.

Kai, I am now on allowance bah? The poverty mindset of the average APC supporter is nothing to write home about. Neverless, don't worry, I don't need your sympathy.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) by gratiaeo(m): 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nawao poverty everywhere in Osun
Re: Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) by gratiaeo(m): 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
Evergreeen123: .. And are you personaly going to vote in the Osun election? You are not from Osun, you wont vote in the election and you know nothing about Osun.

This can't be my sweetheart

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) by Hangard: 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
Clerverly:

With the crowd in that picture, PDP's victory is a foregone conclusion!
Iponri ghost shopper you guys never learn, Election is not won on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) by highchiefpee(m): 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
angryOp u are a fool for posting this pics to embarass pdp omisore is Campaigning from house to house street to street if u wanna see the supporters of pdp wait till the mega rally that will come up in osogbo in few weeks time when the president,senate president pdp chairman and co will be in the state to support omisore and if u janjanweeds like u can repeat the foolish move of sweeping the presidents feet after the campaign you people will have yurselves to blame bloody supporters of APC
Clerverly: Omisore on course!

Aregbe pack your bag! tongue

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) by Archildao: 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
Evergreeen123: My brother do not be suprised. I now have a change of heart. I have repented and i love yorubas because yorubas are the best.

Rauf Aregbeshola would win the Osun election. We say no to pdp, we say no to iyiola omisore the murderer of Chief Bola Ige.

Osun state Adigo Mma cheesycheesy
this one na fake evergreen o!shocked.you just registered on Nairaland shocked

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) by Decibel: 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
All I can see is brown roofs and red earth mud angry

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) by felifeli: 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
You APC wimps , just continue to do self- service on internet while Omisore is fvck.ing your wives at home in secret. grin grin grin
Re: Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) by gratiaeo(m): 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
Chamack: Orlando owoh
I guess its eggheaders. Inferiority complex is badt, what he's trying to archive by impersonating somebody is what i failed to understand

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) by gratiaeo(m): 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
Archildao:
this one na fake evergreen o!shocked.you just registered on Nairaland shocked
He's fake. A typical Yoruba man

3 Likes

Re: Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) by Itoroetti(m): 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
Tobbie9: Who stole evergreens username?

he or she added triple "e" to his or her own.
dont forget apc are copy cat

2 Likes

Re: Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) by gratiaeo(m): 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2014
Itoroetti:

he or she added triple "e" to his or her own.
dont forget apc are copy cat
Lol

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) by MymothersKeeper(f): 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2014
Oh that's both my mums city, Ilu awon maami ni cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oshun Oshogbo Oroki, Ilu aro, may the best party win cool.
Last check in 1997, I wonder what it's like now lipsrsealed? I remember Ajegunle, Ogoluwa and Dada estate, i remember their short short boys them like girls grin
Re: Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hangard:
Iponri ghost shopper you guys never learn, Election is not won on the internet.

Idiotu!
Re: Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) by Hangard: 6:21am On Jul 15, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Idiotu!
Cleverly stop deceiving yourself by using the moniker of a woman. I bu nnukwu te aturu bu na ohia.

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) by Clerverly: 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hangard:
Cleverly stop deceiving yourself by using the moniker of a woman. I bu nnukwu te aturu bu na ohia.

BrokenHead!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Quarrantines Osinbanjo (pix) / West Is More Religion Tolerant Than The East!......why? / A Landlocked Biafra Vs A Deadlocked Northern Nigeria, Who Actually Has The Keys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.