Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Crack Your Brain - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Crack Your Brain (991 Views)

Put Your Brain To Test / Football Manager 16 Skidrow Crack Free Download / Crack Your Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crack Your Brain by JOACHINpedro: 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hey fellas,if you think you know much about logic, try and answer this question within 30 mins...nd go to the next harder question. First question I CARRIED A GOAT,LION AND A YAM. I REACHED TO A RIVER, THEN DISCOVERED THAT I CAN NOT CROSS THE RIVER WITH THE BOAT BESIDE IT(the river) WHILE CARRYING ALL THOSE WEIGHT.(goat,lion and yam)...what can i do to cross the river...successfully. . NOTE: THE BOAT CAN ONLY ACCOMODATE 3 passengers... TIME BEGINS NOW...2:30 PM TO 3:00.

1 Like

Re: Crack Your Brain by dejt4u(m): 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
JOACHINpedro: Hey fellas,if you think you know much about logic, try and answer this question within 30 mins...nd go to the next harder question. First question I CARRIED A GOAT,LION AND A YAM. I REACHED TO A RIVER, THEN DISCOVERED THAT I CAN NOT CROSS THE RIVER WITH THE BOAT BESIDE IT(the river) WHILE CARRYING ALL THOSE WEIGHT.(goat,lion and yam)...what can i do to cross the river...successfully. . NOTE: THE BOAT CAN ONLY ACCOMODATE TWO PASSENGERS.(animate and inanimate object)... TIME BEGINS NOW...2:30 PM TO 3:00.
u wil 1st tak the lion nd d yam(they wil make up ur 2passengers).. Then u wil come bak for ur goat..very simply..

In a real sense, if you that is takin the animals along wit you is safe wit lion, definitely, the goat will also be safe wit that lion..

This riddle is nt so constructive.. Try harder bro!
Re: Crack Your Brain by JOACHINpedro: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
dejt4u: u wil 1st tak the lion nd d yam(they wil make up ur 2passengers).. Then u wil come bak for ur goat..very simply..

In a real sense, if you that is takin the animals along wit you is safe wit lion, definitely, the goat will also be safe wit that lion..

This riddle is nt so constructive.. Try harder bro!
lol...thanx 4 ur advice.bt datz hw the narrator explained it to me..anyways.,i go try sha...bt have u heard it b4?..if u have....open ur own thread,i would love to see how the story was originally told.

1 Like

Re: Crack Your Brain by McGeorge1(m): 12:11am On Aug 13, 2014
One of them must cross twice

Carry the goat leaving the lion with the yam. #lions don't eat yam#
Come back and pick the yam to meet the goat.
Bring the goat back to where the lion is and take the lion over to where the yam is.
Then com back and pick the goat to where the lion and the yam is

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fill In The Gaps If You Are Smart / Which Horse Owns The Head? Pic / See This Shocking Game I Spotted On Playstore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.