Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Can You Say 11 Words Per Second? This Woman HERE Can Do Just That! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Say 11 Words Per Second? This Woman HERE Can Do Just That! (590 Views)

ATTENTION " Anyone Knows This Woman? She Was Found On The Streets Of Lagos (pic) / STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) / You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Say 11 Words Per Second? This Woman HERE Can Do Just That! by utubi: 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
In 1986, when it all started she was working at a radio station at WBLS FM in New York City – where she was doing weather and traffic in the parody format. She got some attention maybe through her style of presenting and a local newspaper wanted to do a story on her and so an interview was arranged!

Yes! She Got The Spot Light!

During the interview, Fran was asked what she was planning to do next after radio presenting. She didn’t know what to say so she just said,
“I’m thinking about breaking the Guinness Book of World Records for the Fastest Talking Female.”
And That Was It!

When the article was published the next day, Fran got a call from CNN asking her to go to Larry King Live Show and attempt to break the record. According to Fran,
“They told me they would send a limo to pick me up at 8:00 that was only three hours. They insisted because they wanted me to do it the same night! Talk about pressure.”
Success Waits For Nobody Guys…. Now That’s A Very BIG Lesson There!!

To break the world record of the fastest talker in the world, Fran was asked to recite something (fast) either from the Bible or Shakespeare. She said,
“I started reciting the ninety-first Psalm, a prayer for protection that my mom had taught me. I began practicing, over and over again, timing myself with a stopwatch to see how fast I could do it. As my..... continue reading her very interesting story here >>> http://mayowalicious..com/search/label/AHHmazing

(1) (Reply)

Overcoming Feelings Of Worthlessness / Our Children Rape Us Everyday – Imo Christian Mothers / State Of Insecurity In Nigeria(pix)......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.