Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,415 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Tell Us What You See In The Picture! - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Tell Us What You See In The Picture! (37949 Views)

Three Words You See In The Picture / View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation / How Many Match Sticks Are There In The Picture Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by delishpot: 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
Who say nor be bird persin dey see? No be red polly bird be that?
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Obinoscopy(m): 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
DickDastardly:

trouble (jazz) dey sleep, iyanga wan wake am.
Triple Yimu
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by tonididdy(m): 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
cold: That awkward moment when you discover it is bros J in the photo. Mindblowing innit?
MODS I don't like this: this is nuditee grin and blasphemy angry
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by tintingz(m): 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
pjosh1: I can't c d lady head clearly..or did they used the head of a parrot for the lady
The lady is facing up with her hand on her head, look deeply bro .

Wow this is brain and sight challenging . cheesy
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by delishpot: 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
tempem: Wow!
Leme explain how you'll get it viewed.
1. the lady is being painted.
2. She's slightly sitting on a tree stem( I couldn't call it log, because it seems like the roots are still intact.) with her left leg strecthed, and she's hanging the right leg on the stem, with one hand on the stem and the second one being passed over her head; placing the hand on her head.
3. The lady is facing up.
It's a wonderful artistic drawing.

Na you make me see am o. I no even look the bird sef, I been dey look the space around the bird.
The woman strange sha.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by xynerise: 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
A lady sitting on a tree log putting one hand on the head and the other on the tree behind her back and stretching her left leg forward
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by DickDastardly(m): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
Obinoscopy: Triple Yimu
#boiling clay pot and its diabolic content loading.......
Just wait, no run o!

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by myworld01: 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
its a girl... the painting is nice
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by freshness2020: 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
delishpot: Who say nor be bird persin dey see? No be red polly bird be that?
Look closely ♈όϋ would see it.
The tail is the leg of the lady stretched out, the beak is the lady's hand above her head!
It took me 3 minutes to fathom it!
Its brain tasking
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by tundabolt(m): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ok 9c imagination buh part does the eye of parrot play in the lady?
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by CharlesPhc: 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
Looks like she has a mask or some whitish stuff on her face ...!!!
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Harmvirus(f): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
Wow! Honestly, it took me like 2mins to see the lady
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by delishpot: 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
freshness2020:
Look closely ♈όϋ would see it.
The tail is the leg of the lady stretched out, the beak is the lady's hand above her head!
It took me 3 minutes to fathom it!
Its brain tasking

Thanks, finally saw it. Lol.
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by am0s(m): 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
shey she get pimples nii
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Borat1: 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
xynerise: A lady sitting on a tree log putting one hand on the head and the other on the tree behind her bank and stretching her right leg forward

That's her left leg bro
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Onwe101(m): 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
God see as I happy as I finally understud her posture..tuk me like 10 minute...with my eyes largly opend...smiles....
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Borat1: 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
But are you sure this is a lady?
Because the muscles for hand too plenty plus I cant see any bobby

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by xynerise: 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
Borat1:

That's her left leg bro
What is the difference? grin
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by protonz(m): 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
yea seen it
but did anybody notice a scary face at d green background?
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Vivalavida99(f): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
Brilliant and mind blowing art work.

Kudos to whoever did it.
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by mystiqueDZ(f): 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hehe real tricky but seen...with the muscled hand n leg
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by ignis: 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
I can see the lady now...
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by popson1st: 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
Haaaa! Make I no lie..I didnt get it until I read through the comment to have a clue. My eye wan comot. Some people will come here and brag it didnt take them one sec..
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Aphrodite4(f): 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
Amazing.. Nice one op
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Sylverbox(m): 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
Valfrankie: Look carefully at this picture n tell us what you see. The answer will blow your mind away. Amazing art!!!!!!!
looks more like spiderman to me. Whats with all d muscular features?
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
Vivalavida99: Brilliant and mind blowing art work.

Kudos to whoever did it.
hmmmm dear, i didnt c anyting o
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by vision2050: 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
20 minutes see nothing, I have to borrow my friend glasses. Shey d lady get belle ni? Let ask Hon. Patrick www.nairaland.com/1821469/why-speak-big-big-grammar
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Obinoscopy(m): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
DickDastardly:
#boiling clay pot and its diabolic content loading.......
Just wait, no run o!
Check your kini. It's in the boiling clay pot tongue grin
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
yeah let me guess.... she is the African mystic from z-men part 12...... does she have claws for hands undecided undecided
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by vision2050: 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
In other word women are bird, bird are women that's witchcraft, make thunder fire every witchcraft troubling our life IJN
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by ayukdaboss(m): 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
Jamean:

hey..I'm a girl
and for the eyes..how about giving me yours
#helpaNLinneed#

you still havnt seen it? smiley
Lemme help
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by ayukdaboss(m): 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2014
PDP Juju undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage / Which Tap Is Supplying the Water? / I Remember When:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.