Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Movies That Made You Cry - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movies That Made You Cry (756 Views)

Movies That Should Not Have Been Released: / Top Ten Movies That Make You Cry / Hollywood Movies That Showcase Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movies That Made You Cry by lasheez(m): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
Movies most of the time are set to be fictions,entertaining and sometimes informative.But then a good movie should have a good story line,great act presentation and wonderful video effects.Over the years of my viewing,I have watched movies that have made me shed tears.Here are some of them,please share yours lets see,they might just remind me of the movie.
(a)The time travelers wife
(b)3 idiots
(c)Men of honour
(d)Bobby's tear drop
(e)The greatest game ever played
(f)Titanic
Re: Movies That Made You Cry by Dinocarex(m): 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
Iru esin (horse tail/whip)... A yoruba movie. Produced about 18years ago now.
Re: Movies That Made You Cry by Csami(m): 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
The fault in our stars
The patriot
Re: Movies That Made You Cry by daveP(m): 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
Battle of Love
patriots
Re: Movies That Made You Cry by adadioranmah(f): 6:33am On Jul 17, 2014
1. Best man holiday
2. Letters to God
Re: Movies That Made You Cry by lasheez(m): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2014
adadioranmah: 1. Best man holiday
2. Letters to God
The best man holiday,thats a very nice movie.I remember how he had to win the game just because he remembered the words she told him.
Re: Movies That Made You Cry by Kunleskey(m): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
Why i go cry? Have not watch the film that will make me cry...but i felt something when i watch titanic then.... I did'nt cry oo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(nov 17- 24) Download Five Latest Hollywood Movies For This Week / Soundcity Blast Urban Festival 2014 Live / Interesting: Expect Fast And Furious 8 Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.