Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

When Last Did You Make Use Of 5 Naira Note? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Last Did You Make Use Of 5 Naira Note? (488 Views)

Picture Of The New Hundred Naira Note / How To Detect A Fake One Thousand Naira Note / When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Make Use Of 5 Naira Note? by bongolistik(m): 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
I cant even remember last I saw 5 Naira note not to even talk of making use of it until today that I wanted to buy Cowbell chocolate, I was told it is N25, I gave them N50 to give me change and I was expecting them to give me N20 change and tell me that they don't have N5 just the same way it happened to me last week, but to my suprise, the seller root out N25 change. I was so suprise that I have to ask her whether N5 is still in existence. Apart from today it has been about 6 month ago that I saw N5 and almost a year that I used it for buy or collect change transaction.
What about you, when last did you make use of the N5 note?
Re: When Last Did You Make Use Of 5 Naira Note? by Aidy97(f): 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nt too long ago..always keep change in my pocket to avoid embarrassment from sellers or conductors..and 2 5naira notes makes 10naira
Re: When Last Did You Make Use Of 5 Naira Note? by luvlyoracle(m): 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
HMM..FOR ENUGU, WE DEY USE AM DRINK PURE WATER WELLA
Re: When Last Did You Make Use Of 5 Naira Note? by Gboliwe: 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
luvlyoracle: HMM..FOR ENUGU, WE DEY USE AM DRINK PURE WATER WELLA
Very lucky! I envy you people.

@topic, on saturday. I bought a 20L of water with it.
Re: When Last Did You Make Use Of 5 Naira Note? by ifex370(m): 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2014
luvlyoracle: HMM..FOR ENUGU, WE DEY USE AM DRINK PURE WATER WELLA

+ tom tom oooh... after taking down some abacha grin
Re: When Last Did You Make Use Of 5 Naira Note? by Karleb(m): 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
Today
Re: When Last Did You Make Use Of 5 Naira Note? by luvlyoracle(m): 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2014
cheesy
ifex370:

+ tom tom oooh... after taking down some abacha grin
Re: When Last Did You Make Use Of 5 Naira Note? by bongolistik(m): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
ah! U guys ar lucky o, pure water here has been sold 4 N10 4 more dan 5 years nw, den fetchin of water, a bucket is also N10
Re: When Last Did You Make Use Of 5 Naira Note? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
Always hold a N5 with its brother to avoid "had I known"

(1) (Reply)

Missing Nigerian Girls: What Have Celebrities Who Backed #bringbackourgirls Done / Premium Domain Names, / Latest Gists!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.