Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,596 members, 7,801,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Watch Unlimited Free To Air Satellite Installations On Your TV - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Watch Unlimited Free To Air Satellite Installations On Your TV (3731 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Unlimited Free To Air Satellite Installations On Your TV by idrees244(m): 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
Do you know that there is a way you can view more than 40 amazing channel of satellite stations? it based on your dish type ( i.e 0.6m, 0.9m, 1.2m e.t.c) if you are interested in viewing free channels without paying kobo.....contact me on 08168017924 or 08071026169....
materials you need
1. Dish (0.6m or 0.9m or 1.2m or more type)
2. Strong that support MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DVBS and DVBS-2
3. Coaxial cable
and leave the rest to me to configure it for you.
Re: Watch Unlimited Free To Air Satellite Installations On Your TV by Nnachi404(m): 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
idrees244: Do you know that there is a way you can view more than 40 amazing channel of satellite stations? it based on your dish type ( i.e 0.6m, 0.9m, 1.2m e.t.c) if you are interested in viewing free channels without paying kobo.....contact me on 08168017924 or 08071026169....
materials you need
1. Dish (0.6m or 0.9m or 1.2m or more type)
2. Strong that support MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DVBS and DVBS-2
3. Coaxial cable
and leave the rest to me to configure it for you.
so which free channel are you talking about I hope not joytv or ait package or those mytv church channels?
Re: Watch Unlimited Free To Air Satellite Installations On Your TV by obnelly: 11:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nnachi404: so which free channel are you talking about I hope not joytv or ait package or those mytv church channels?

You can enjoy the following free to air channels depending on your dish size and space.All in english
Movies,
Mbc2,mbc max,mbc actions,bollywood,viasat1,etv,muvi tv,e2,cnbc, dubai one,fox movies,KBC etc

News
Press tv,cnn,bbc world news,aljazeera news uk/america.RT news,fox news. Cctv,india news etc

Sports.
Ptv sports,iribtv3,varesh,envasion,etv feed,ntv sport,rdv,mbc3,oromia,afnex,dubai sport,horse race.lawn tennis etc

Local content.

NTA,AIT,channels,silverbird,metro,tvc news,faaji,yotomi
And much more.
If only you know how to play with your dish and you are happy with what you have on your screen otherwise go for pay tv.
For details you may contact me .what you like to watch and I tell you dish size for you.
Remember you can also enjoy free satellite radio via your set up
Re: Watch Unlimited Free To Air Satellite Installations On Your TV by Everfrank(m): 1:42am On Jul 16, 2014
How do I get CNN and Channels tv TV?
Re: Watch Unlimited Free To Air Satellite Installations On Your TV by obnelly: 9:36am On Jul 16, 2014
Everfrank:
How do I get CNN and Channels tv TV?

You need c band.
Re: Watch Unlimited Free To Air Satellite Installations On Your TV by Damolux01(m): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
Are you on whatsapp bro?
Re: Watch Unlimited Free To Air Satellite Installations On Your TV by tafrica(m): 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
Can I use qsat11 decoder with 1.8m dish for my FTA? Where are you?
Re: Watch Unlimited Free To Air Satellite Installations On Your TV by omaolowo(m): 3:20am On Mar 04, 2015
obnelly:

You can enjoy the following free to air channels depending on your dish size and space.All in english
Movies,
Mbc2,mbc max,mbc actions,bollywood,viasat1,etv,muvi tv,e2,cnbc, dubai one,fox movies,KBC etc

News
Press tv,cnn,bbc world news,aljazeera news uk/america.RT news,fox news. Cctv,india news etc

Sports.
Ptv sports,iribtv3,varesh,envasion,etv feed,ntv sport,rdv,mbc3,oromia,afnex,dubai sport,horse race.lawn tennis etc

Local content.

NTA,AIT,channels,silverbird,metro,tvc news,faaji,yotomi
And much more.
If only you know how to play with your dish and you are happy with what you have on your screen otherwise go for pay tv.
For details you may contact me .what you like to watch and I tell you dish size for you.
Remember you can also enjoy free satellite radio via your set up

Is this offer still on?
I am interested, please - because I have similar FTA devices way back in Ondo State since 2004

I have just relocated to Abeokuta, Ogun State.

Where are you? Or which of your colleagues that are nearby in Ogun State will you recommend?
Re: Watch Unlimited Free To Air Satellite Installations On Your TV by unikazzy(m): 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
Contact installer now to help you install ur satellite dish to watch EPL, la liga, serie A, German Bundesliga and UEFA Champions League free on IRIB Network (IRIB TV3 & VARZESH) and also install mytv, dstv, joytv, daarsat, badr 26 for MBC channels and installation maintenance........ Abuja only.

Pin --55B5D220

Call or Whatsapp --- 07059055485

Requirements:

Mpeg 4/HD decoder
C-band LNB
1.8metre dish upward
Re: Watch Unlimited Free To Air Satellite Installations On Your TV by deekseen(m): 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
I reside in Lagos. I am currently using Dstv and want to quit. I need someone to help me with a cheaper (or free) way to enjoy digital satellite TV. Football, news, documentaries and movies are my main interest.

I have the dish and cable. What else will I need?
Check my profile for my contact details if you need to contact me privately.

Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

sold / Dstv Vs Startimes / Yahoo Email Address/ Messenger Id For General Discussion On FTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.