Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,973 members, 7,799,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Police Problem This Morning - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Police Problem This Morning (721 Views)

Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) / Crowd At First Bank Ikorodu Branch This Morning (photos) / GTB Ajose Adeogun Branch This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Problem This Morning by jones9ice: 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
this morning i was going to post office to check of my package may it has arrive but all of the reps are busy doing something ,because today is monday so alot of package comes in and there's alot of people waiting to check receive there package as well, so i c some of my old friend so we decide to talk about some new thing going around few min later we saw alot of police man outside the post office arresting people coming out from the post office,i was thinking maybe they c something that why they arresting so i decide to do photocopy outside the post office with my friend,as i was going i hear

Hey Stop there stop stop wetin they your hands,i was like nothing oga the second police shout check there pocket wey your id card we show them enter danfo you go tell us wetin you go do for post office if you no enter he go turn to something else oo,omo fear catch me and my friend,when we get to the station they give us paper to write statement they are threating us if we dont write it we going to cell, i fear because i never enter cell before i start to dey write statement and they are telling me what to write likewise my friend too then we stop writing it ,they keep shouting we go beat like thief if you no write anything i start to dey sweat inside on out,they move us to cell i start to dey cry people were looking at me and laughing ,the cell was so bad,bad smell of urine bad one and poo 1hrs pass they move out asking how much we have in hand we beg and we give them 5k they keep shouting we going back to the cell, i dnt want to enter that cell again because as i enter headache catch me and fever and i dey fast too we dont know how that 10k come out and give them and i dont know how i reach house,i dont know maybe na run i run or walk i walk i never experience dis before and we no steal or do anything dem no see anything for my hand just phone only, i won cry,i cry self since 9am i just reach house about 5 O clock
Re: Police Problem This Morning by adioolayi(m): 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
Lol....funny but real.! Just be praying everyday to avoid police wahala....you dont need to be a criminal in this country before you enter their wahala
Re: Police Problem This Morning by jones9ice: 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
adioolayi: Lol....funny but real.! Just be praying everyday to avoid police wahala....you dont need to be a criminal in this country before you enter their wahala

Bro i fear as i dey for huz na i get cartarh and fever i no get maself if i sleep for dat cell na die i go die u no say white cell fine gan dis one na 9ja hell just 30min i won die
Re: Police Problem This Morning by LogansShadow: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
"you go tell us wetin
you go do for post office if you no enter he go turn to
something else oo"

Lmao grin grin grin
Seriously?!,it's now a crime to visit the post office?
NPF I hail thee!
Re: Police Problem This Morning by jones9ice: 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2014
LogansShadow: "you go tell us wetin
you go do for post office if you no enter he go turn to
something else oo"

Lmao grin grin grin
Seriously?!,it's now a crime to visit the post office?
NPF I hail thee!

Dem won chop inside if you be guy and u enter d post office today omo dem most catch u today bi like sales day for dem they arreest boys Tayaa today

(1) (Reply)

Over 25m Payment Cards In Nigeria At Risk / Where To Get Your Building Materials With Peace Of Mind(tiles, Marble, Granite) / Urgent !!! Can This Be Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.